Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Till jiju and aunt come we, bro sister enjoyed a lot. Once jiju came, the old threesome continued as and when jiju offered invited me. I was not getting didi alone and we had to have patience. At least twice or thrice a week jiju called me and I had to fuck him while he was fucking my lovely sister, all I could do was see my naked sister and I could touch her, and play with her body and could not fuck her. Once my jiju and me were alone I said him, I am fed up with monotonous fucking of the dry anus and I wanted a real cunt.

He- do you have any one in your mind.

Me – no.

He – do you want to enjoy with call girls, I can arrange at Bangalore, you can have most beautiful girls there.

Me – that's true, how about safety, how can we trust regarding health. I don't like wearing condoms, so it's very risky, if something happens to me it will affect entire family.

He too agreed for this, why don't you get married? he said.

Are you crazy what my age is? and I am still studying. Yes let me think about it. He suggested few names half-heartedly and he himself disposed them. At last, he said how about your sister.

Me – are you mad, she is my own sister, how can I think this way, I protested (pretended).

He – see already you have seen her nude and you have even touched her, her boobs you have almost enjoyed her except fucking, why don't you go for her, she is a real babe, you can't find such a peace anywhere else.

Me – I am not sure is it ok? still ... I paused.

Jiju – don't worry you leave everything to me, I will somehow convince your sister, nowadays incest has become common ok let's see what best can be done, till then be satisfied with my lund, best of luck. And he left.

Next within three days, he came up with broad smile, whispered something in my ear, and instructed to follow. As he had planned, the room was dark he took me to cot and said now you plug my butt, when you are done I will mount her. We were beside the cot, jiju – slow man don't push hard, go at ease, haa, haa it's ok now, move a bit forward now and jiju took my cock and placed on my sister cunt, I pushed in it started sliding inside. Jiju had become perfect in playing the match in darkness. The aroma emanating from my sister cunt was driving me crazy. I took hold of her boobs and started moving. I was fucking slow and steady, when I was near I started humping hard, sister asked what happened to you Prashant why are you hammering with so much, she managed to say while moaning. Jiju quietly switched on the light, didi saw me in full light and surprised to see me, and tried to escape from me, pushed me hard and started hitting with clenched fists. (It was all drama but acting was superb) jiju sat beside her and started consoling her. See what all he has done to the family, he was getting off by screwing me so I only suggested that if he tastes cunt here it's elf so he won't go out and create problem, still didi was protesting feebly.

Jiju – all ready damage is done he has entered in your hole what will make difference if he cums inside or outside, let him finish off, we shall talk later, you enjoy and let him enjoy the. Sis became quite and I continued banging her, for I was worth and started spraying my jism into her, sending spurt after spurt while jiju was watching now she arched her body and released her juice it took minutes to stop cumming for both. When both came to normalcy and sister opened her mouth to say something, jiju quieted her. No comments yet you have to answer my questions first, was it good or not? Did he satisfy you. She nodded well how the performance was.

Didi – just mind blowing. For you Shree? I said it was excellent I had never dreamt that it could be so nice.

I really loved to fuck pussy for the first time, if it was not sister it could have been good really but fucking own sister was also thrilling. It should have been with her consent, but we deceived her in the darkness, any way I am not guilty but for sister approval. If didi accepts it then no problem, I wanted to taste female, now I have done. If Preethi approves me as bed partner I will be the happiest person, if no I won't regret, any way had nice time didi thanks a lot for that, slowly I got up till the time I was sleeping on her and my dead meat was still buried in her choot. Semi erect cock came out with plop sound, I was above to leave the room, jiju said wait. Let's have your sister opinion. Personally, I accept it and I had invited him wholeheartedly, not just that he helped me in many ways. When we started threesome, many a times I had fantasized about this, but as I had talked to neither of you, I was keeping quite. Though threesome was my fantasy I would be never ready other than you, as both of you are precious for me. If it's acceptable for both of you, henceforth we will sleep in this room forever. What do you say Preethi.

Sis – if both of you are determined and want it then I too don't have objection but we have to be careful about society no other soul should know about it. This was more than enough for all the three.

Now our real threesome starts. I fell on her kissing and pressing her boobs while jiju was licking her cunt, when we were totally aroused I slept on my back, didi mounted me, and jiju took her rear end explored her anus. We started enjoying from that night and both me and jiju explored every orifice of her, I used to enter and exit through my room, but slept together. Within a month, we got happy news sister became pregnant.

This is again with new problem. Its regarding shop and non incest but funny. One fine morning I received a phone call from one of suppliers to make payment, I called the cash section and informed him to send a DD to the particular supplier, he said yes and brought chequebook for signature, which had peculiar amount of sequence, and I remembered that I only had signed cheque for such amount. But I simply signed it returned the book, but the figure was disturbing me. I decided to verify account for myself. Later I found such amount was drawn but the no mention about the proceeds. So, I felt something is fishy and went on searching for misdeeds. The cashier was old staff of us and he was most trusted and was like family member. Thinking that judging against any one at once is no good. I took all party ledger copies and flew to various suppliers for reconciliation. And found so many misappropriations, I hadn't even informed to jiju. At Bangalore, I decided to go for renovation of the shop particularly ceiling. Purchase materials accordingly. Now I decided to handle the situation independently. I was thinking way out of this problem and tried to estimate the fraudulence, according to me, it was very huge. As the business was very good, jiju had not felt the leakage.

We got renovation of the shop POP work for ceiling and new lightings and even new wirings. I asked jiju opinion about our manager cum cashier, jiju blindly told that he is a real gentle man and most trustworthy. Even if narrate the fraudulence then also jiju will not agree unless I get concrete proof to prove him guilty. Suresh was his name. Once he invited to his home for his daughter's birthday party. On the very my schedule was tight, I had to go somewhere else in the evening. So, I went to his house in the morning itself. All the family members were astonished to see me in odd hour. I apologized for inability to attend the function so I wanted to wish the birthday girl and proceed. Suresh called his wife and introduced me to his family members. All of them knew me as master or brother-in-law of the owner. I too had seen them in the shop but had not noticed with interest. His wife Sheela, eldest girl Shweta, it was her birthday about 17 years studying +1 stunningly beautiful, Next boy Sandeep about 16 years studying in tenth class and the last one Sandhya 14 years in 8th class. She is also budding beauty. Above all Sheela is also best peace may be around 35 years but looks not a day older than 30. Sheela asked Shweta to touch my feet for blessings. Shweta came and bent to touch my feet, but I lifted her and said I am not that old to bless her. I definitely will wish her saying I took her in arms and wished not by shaking hands, instead kissed on her cheeks. Shweta blushed, as her parents didn't comment anything, so kept quite still in my clutch. I didn't know exactly whose birthday it was so I came empty handed, so I will take Shweta for choosing and asked to accompany me. Her parents said that's not required you have come personally and wished it were more than enough. But on my persistence, they agreed to send Shweta took few minutes to get ready. When she came out I felt like lightening, she looked like an angel, took her by bike, I'm a bit fast rider when I released clutch suddenly Shweta was little imbalanced I asked to hold me tightly, as she put her arm across my stomach, her hard boobs were pressing my back. It was nice feeling, I was getting little excited. I took Shweta to titan showroom at Koppikar road and asked her choice Shweta was hesitant regarding the range, I offered her fastrack, which she was eying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.