Cowboy  - Cover

Cowboy

Copyright© 2011 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I met him when I boarded the train. He was sitting in the seat ahead of me, and I wondered if he was part of the shootout re-enactment. His rugged look with his chaps, jeans, and mustache took me back to an earlier time, when people were honest, and trustworthy.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   Oral Sex  

I don't know what attracted me to 'cowboy'? Maybe because he was a straight shooting to the point person, with a gentle manner, plus the fact he actually dressed and acted like a cowboy. After our first sexual encounter, we talked by phone many times, about everything from the wild-west, sexual experiences, and fantasies. I felt comfortable with him, and when our conversation took on an intimate nature, it stirred emotions in me I thought were long gone never to arise again.

I yearned to meet this rough and ready cowboy again, and have him take me beyond the conventional sexual adventures. Let's face it, I wanted to fuck him, again, because it brought out that naughty side in me.

I wasn't planning on leaving my aunts home for another two weeks. Surely we would meet once more; unfortunately, due to his schedule that second encounter never happened. He did come and say goodbye that morning I left for home.

How can I find the man of my dreams, only to turn around, and have to leave him? My home was over three-thousand miles away. Damn, talk about bursting my bubble. Now, what I could do, to satisfy this burning desire between my legs?

Cybering online was a good alternative, but left me wanting more. Then it dawned on me, maybe he can call me sometime, and share our sexual desires, and get off listening to each other climax. That too made me only want him more

I got home late the following day, and decide to sleep late the following morning. It was past noon when I logged into my computer to check my email. There was one from cowboy; it wasn't a sexy one, but one about the 50's. I typed a reply that I liked it, closed out my email, and opened my messenger.

He was already online. 'Oooh be still my beating heart.' Telling myself, he is just a man, and doesn't bite ... but than again, I know a few places he can.

"I liked your email."

"I thought you might."

"I sent you a sweet reply too. I was born in the fifty's, and love the music."

"Me too, I love the 50's rock and roll and I also love good old country"

"One of my favorites is Ray Price."

"Mine Conrad by far and Dolly of course."

"That's when music was music, and it didn't sound like someone just ran over their foot."

"So true."

"I wish I lived down the road from you, I'd not be on this damn computer."

"That's for sure; you'd be in my arms lil-darlin."

"Ooooh I like that idea. I'm not dressed yet either."

"I'm not either. I like lounging in my undies and tee."

"I would love to be kissing u hard, right now, as I let my fingers do the walking ... for starters."

"I love them starters, god I miss you baby!"

I lowered my head, began to cry softly, and typed. "I miss you too, all I can think about at night, is making love to you. It's going to be along while, before I go to see my auntie again."

"Well I have an idea."

"Better than phone sex I hope. Not that I don't like doing that with you, because I do."

"Next month I will be going to Iowa city, Iowa on business. I was wondering how far that is from you?"

"I'm about six hours from there, what'd you have in mind baby?"

"You and me, together for the whole weekend, after all, I won't be tied up that long on business."

My eye lit up like light bulbs, could we, should we, damn right we will. "Oh honey, that would be marvelous. I cannot wait to be in your arms, making love again, and again. Email me the date and name of the hotel, because this lil-darlin plans on taking another road trip."

He emailed me the information. I noticed it was only three weeks away, until I cam be in his arms once more.

As usual the time drug by slower than molasses, and the day before the, I packed my suitcase. I made sure I had something slinky, silky, and sexy. I smiled, like I'm going to be wearing this little number long. I then gassed the car up, and stowed my luggage in the trunk, that way all I had to do is drive off toward my destination, paradise, in cowboy's arms.

After eating, and filling a thermos with coffee, I left home around five am. All I could do was think of what we would do, in bed. I wanted to stop a few time and satisfy the hunger between my legs, but decided I'd save my energy.

I pulled up to the hotel, noting I was there an hour early than the time he said he would arrive. I parked the car, got out my luggage, walked inside to wait, and watch for him.

I sat off to the side of the lobby for what seemed like and eternity. I felt more anxious than a teenager who was just discovered the joys of sex. Then I saw him enter the room. His jeans fit snuggly, and I could make out a sizable bulge, I licked my lips hungrily. This was going to be one cowboy, I couldn't wait to ride hard and put away wet.

I stood, straightening my jeans and walked toward him. When he saw me, he smiled; the kind of smile that could melt ice.

"I see you made it okay. I was wondering about that since you told me you can get lost going around the corner," he laughed.

"Well in my big town, I do, since I've only lived there a short while."

Our eyes met, and I saw his passion for me in them. "Well follow me lil-darlin, I won't let you get lost, because you'll be in my arms."

He checked us in, gathered the luggage, and we walked arm and arm toward the elevator.

There was excitement in his voice as he spoke, "We'll be staying on the third floor, room three-ten."

"I see, I won't be looking out the window at the scenery."

"The only thing I want to see lil-darlin; is you lying naked on the bed next to me."

Oh Gawd, my tits and hardening clit, screamed, 'hell yes.'

Once inside the cubicle, we moved into each others arms, and I planted a kiss on him, that would curl any man's toes.

His mouth parted, his tongue explored my mouth, and I went weak in the knees. He held me close with one arm as the other caressed my ass.

Our actions were broken by the sound of the elevator door opening. I stepped through feeling his gaze on my ass, and wiggled it seductively as I walked down the hall.

He set the suitcases down, opened the door, and I entered. Once inside, he turned locked the door and took me into his arms. His hands caressed me, as he kissed me so hard, my toes curled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.