Cowboy  - Cover

Cowboy

Copyright© 2011 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Western Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I met him when I boarded the train. He was sitting in the seat ahead of me, and I wondered if he was part of the shootout re-enactment. His rugged look with his chaps, jeans, and mustache took me back to an earlier time, when people were honest, and trustworthy.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   Oral Sex  

I was visiting my sick aunt in Rapid City, SD. I was there a week, when one night at the supper table she suggested I drive down to Keystone, after all she wasn't ill enough for me to be twenty-four-seven. She handed me a brochure and said, "It's a trip back in time, on an authentic 1880 train, check it out, I know you'll enjoy it.

The train took one back in time to the old west, through the Black Hills of South Dakota from Keystone to Hill City and back. One could relax in coach, and watch the beautiful scenery, or visit the dining car. However keep and eye out, there are train robbers on the loose. The re-enactment was called, "Shootout train ride."

There's the good-guy, as sheriff trying to protect the gold, and bad-guys trying to steal it, damsels in distress and those causing it.

My mind wandered back in time for a few minutes. Then I was brought back to reality when auntie told me she was going to bed. Adding, "What'd yah think of the brochure?"

"I'm going on a little trip, to the old west, and watch a shoot out."

She yawned and said, "Fill me in on the details when you return, goodnight."

My night was filled with train whistles, a handsome sheriff, and bandits. The next morning I bade her goodbye and headed for Keystone.

I met him when I boarded the train. He was sitting in the seat ahead of me, and I wondered if he was part of the shootout re-enactment. His rugged look with his chaps, jeans, and mustache took me back to an earlier time, when people were honest, and trustworthy.

I licked my lips hungrily, wondering what he sounded like, and better yet what he looked like under his clothes.

Oh god, the mere thought of it, made my pussy purr with pleasure. Just what I didn't need right now, for him to smell how aroused I was becoming.

When he turned, and gazed at me I thought I'd melt right then, and there.

I managed to find my voice, "Hello, are you one of the actors here in the show?"

With a drawl sexy enough to melt butter, he answered. "Yeah pretty lady, names 'Cowboy.'

Damn his voice matched his looks and my whole body screamed, 'hell yes I want to fuck him.'

"My name is Kandy, nice to meet you. This is my first time here. I'm from Tennessee and visiting my sick aunt who lives near here. She suggested I come see the show, so here I am. I love riding in old train like this, the clicky-clack of the wheels, makes me feel like it was really 1890?"

We began talking like they we were long lost friends; perhaps lovers from a past time. When his eyes met mine, I felt it clear to the center of me womanhood.

My whole body trembled, and my clit screamed, 'well honey, now's the time to seduce the cowboy.'

It was then he told me that he liked to be blunt and to the point. "I cannot help but notice those captivating green-eyes darling. I love a full figured woman also yours makes me wonder what lies beneath those clothes."

I bit my lip, and blushed all over, which is not hard too do, it's my usual color when talking to someone this sexy.

"I like it when a man is direct, and states what is on his mind. I hate it when they play games, and beat around the bush; it's always wasted too much time. You have a very sexy smile; I'd love to see what's behind those sunglasses."

He removed them, winked, and said, "Lil-darlin, I think we are on the same train track, how's about meeting me in the caboose?"

Now was my chance, "Meet you, I'd lead you there!"

"Mmmm, I like that idea."

I batted my seductive eyes and purred, "What's the first thing you do?"

His reply was as smooth as whiskey. "Just gaze at your sweet ass as you wiggled your way between the rows of seats to the back of the car."

I envisioned myself in the period dress of the old western days. I laughed, shaking that idea out of my head, because there would be too many damn clothes to take off.

"Mmmm, just gaze? I like where this is going."

When we were at the coupling to the caboose, he took my hand, and helped me across. When safely in side he took me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

I placed my around his neck, leaned into him, and then kissed him deep enough to curl his toes. As our tongues danced together, I melted into his arms.

His hands caressed my ass. I kissed his neck, nibbled his ear, and whispered, "I want you."

His warm lips moved over my neck softly kissing, his nostrils flared, while taking in my sweet fragrance. He then unbuttoned my blouse, and moved his lips down over my cleavage.

I ran my hands down his back, moaning in delight, and he growled hungrily.

With one hand, and a quick move of his fingers my bra gently falls to the floor. The only sound heard is our hard breathing and the click of the wheel over the tracks.

I unbuttoned his shirt, and kissed his flesh, "Mmm."

His mouth moved over me breast softly kissing, and licking till he found my sweet nipple. Covering it and suckling like a baby in my arms.

Oh gawd, I loved titty man! I pulled his head closer and ran me fingers through his hair.

He continued kissing, and sucking as my nipple making it harden in his mouth. He scissors the other one between his fingers, and I moan softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.