Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

 

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

I stood there naked by the pool as the girls discussed what they should do about my erection. Incredulously I heard Alice address Katy as her mistress when she asked what she had in mind for taking care of it.

"I think you should crawl across to him and asked permission to lick and suck it, and when you get it I will come and join you Katy," said with a giggle.

Alice did as she had been told and as she knelt before me she looked up with a twinkle in her eye.

Master, may I lick and suck on your hard cock."

What could any horny teenager reply to a question like that, especially with the promise of more to come?

"Be my guest sweetheart," I replied and then watched as Katy strolled over and knelt beside her.

"Now it is my turn Alice. We will take it in turns to see who gets the cream. If it is you, my girl, don't you dare swallow it. You will hold it in your mouth and we will share it."

Alice withdrew her mouth from my hard cock and Katy took over. I knew I was not going to last long receiving this kind of attention. Sure enough as Katy and Alice switched once more I jetted my load into Alice's mouth. Alice turned her face towards the kneeling Katy and showed her that she had not swallowed it. The Girls moved round d to face one another and Katy put her arms around Alice before kissing her passionately and I knew their tongues were darting around in each other's mouth as the shared my semen.

I may have just shot my load, but seeing them embrace and kiss one another passionately and knowing that they were sharing my cum soon produced another erection as I stood and watched what they were doing. As I did so, I thought about what they had said and what they were offering and I decided that now would be a good time to give them some idea of what this entailed.

"Right you two; you have been a pair of very naughty girls. You have got together and made decisions behind my back which leaves me with no option but to do what you ask. Since this is the case and since you have accepted me as your master you are going to be punished because of your lack of consultation before taking the decisions you made."

I paused and stared hard at them to make sure they knew I was being serious.

"Alice, Katy has already punished you quite severely earlier today, so go and fetch that chair. Katy You will put yourself over my knee and I am going to spank your bottom. Do you agree that you deserve it? It does not matter whether you agree or not, you will be punished anyway, but I want to know if you think it is deserved.

"Yes master, I see that I deserve it. I should have consulted you before taking the steps with Alice I did,"

I sat in the chair and Katy obligingly placed herself across my knee. Before starting on the punishment I looked at Alice who was standing in front of me watching what was happening.

"Alice you have been punished once already today; if you wish, you can postpone your punishment till this evening or tomorrow."

"No, I don't think that would be wise master. I can be a very naughty girl at times," she giggled. "I might well do something bad tomorrow and then I would have two punishments to face anyway."

I smiled to myself at that thought. I could see that at least in her case punishment could well be a regular feature of our relationship.

"Very well, I will deal with you later, depending on how much energy I have. Since Katy decided what your punishment would be when she spanked you, remind me what it was and I will deliver the same to her."

"She promised me ten hard smacks, master. She also said if I did not do what she asked, I would receive ten more and they would be even harder than the first."

I could see a gleam of delight in her eyes as she related this. It was obvious she was going to enjoy seeing Katy gets what she dished out to her. I also got the feeling that she would be turned on by watching and thought I might exert my authority further by taking advantage of this if it was true.

"Ten hard smacks it is then, and if she wiggles about our puts her hands up to save herself, then ten harder smacks will follow."

I quickly delivered ten fairly sharp smacks to Katy's bottom and by the time I had finished it was glowing red, but she did not wiggle or move her hands anywhere near it. When the spanking was complete I was rock hard once more.

Get on your knees in front of me and face away from me I ordered her. She did as she was told.

"Now lower your head and rest it on your hands and raise your bottom up as high as you can while still on your knees."

Once again Katy complied. I moved over behind her as Alice watched. I looked over at her and she stared at me intently. You may observe what is going to happen to Katy now, but you will not touch yourself. Is that clear?"

"Yes master," she replied

Moving behind Katy I felt her pussy. It was obvious the spanking and the humiliation of being punished in front of Alice had turned her on since she was sopping wet. Without any further words, I place my hard cock at the entrance to her very moist opening and with a single thrust I entered her from behind and took her doggy style. She moaned aloud as I began to thrust in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. Even though I had cum already, I was so turned on by what I had been doing that I knew I was not going to last all that long. But I need not have worried about coming too quickly since Katy was soon screaming in ecstasy as her orgasm hit her and seconds later I felt myself spurt into her and roared my own sense of triumph as my cream filled her pussy.

We both collapsed in a heap as we came and as she turned towards me, I took her in my arms and kissed her. "Even if you are a naughty girl my darling Katy, I love you."

"And I love you too my lord and master" she said with a contented smile.

I beckoned to Alice and she came and joined us. And soon the three of us were in a joint embrace. I kissed them both softly before rising. I looked down at my ladies, each, breathtakingly beautiful in their own way and thought, "Life can't get any better than this."

"I have not forgotten about you Alice, but It will have to wait for later when I will have the energy to dish out the kind of punishment you deserve. Right now I am going for a shower. Katy, I think Alice will be in need of relief after watching us. You will bring her to orgasm and then you can both join me in the shower. Katy turned Alice on to her back and soon her head was nestled between her legs. I knew Alice was in such a heightened state of sexual need that it would not be long before they were with me in the shower.

Despite have been spanked and Alice being threatened with it they were both giggling as they joined me in the shower. I had been enjoying the refreshing warmth of the water as I waited for them. This was just as well because soon four hands were busy soaping my body and lingering around my most intimate parts, I could see that being a master of those two was going to be a very onerous Job.

After dinner that evening the process of the afternoon was repeated as Alice received her spanks. Before I could order into the kneeling position, however, Katy spoke up.

"Master, this is Alice's first time with you. I think on this occasion you and she should have time alone. She loves you and I don't want either of you to be inhibited by my presence from expressing what you feel for each other"

Before I could speak Alice responded to what she had said.

"I love both of You Katy. Your presence will not inhibit me from expressing or showing what I feel for Peter. In fact since we all love each other it will enhance it. Unless Peter wishes to be alone with me, I would prefer you to stay."

"If that is the case then I agree with Alice, but I will not order you to stay if you don't wish to,"

However, Katy's intervention reminded me that this was the first time that Alice would be with me and since she had been feeling so vulnerable as a person because of all that had happened to her in the past few months, I felt that it might be a good thing to make this a loving and sharing experience rather than one where I dominated her. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Katy, I am taking Alice to bed, we would love to have you with us and join us once we have expressed our love for each other, but it is up to you,"

Katy smiled and walked behind us as we made our way to bed. Once there I kissed Alice and told her how much I admired and loved her, and that I hoped she would be part of our lives forever, As I told her these things I fondled her breasts and stroked her pussy before she said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.