Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

 

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

Later that evening I spoke to Katy about my meeting with Ellie and the questions she had posed about her relationship with Jim. I told her that I had said she should speak to her and that you would advise her how to proceed.

"I thought it would be better that you should give her advice," I said, "I felt that if Jim asked her about how she got her knowledge it would be better if it came from a girl rather than a boy."

"So you are casting me in the role of an agony aunt now are you?" Katy asked with a giggle.

"Hardly that," I replied with a smile, "I am merely asking you to give a friend some tips on sexual matters."

"It gets worse and worse," Katy responded. "Now I am the experienced scarlet woman who has to induct another poor innocent girl into the ways of pleasing her man."

"Oh! Is that what happens when we make love. You are just doing it to please your man?" I queried, "I don't think so somehow. From the noise that emanates from you when you cum it seems to me that you are getting as much if not more pleasure than I am since you can orgasm several times to my once."

"Can we help it if we are multi orgasmic?" She asked with a giggle. "This is just another way in which women are superior to men."

I decided I was not going to win this verbal dual but gave it one last try.

"If women are so much superior to men, then what is this entire so called struggle for equal rights about?" I asked.

"Oh there are two reasons for that," My lady told me, "The first I that there are some women, who do not realise they are superior and think they have to fight to get what they want. Then there are the majority who realise that we are superior and can get what we want by keeping men in the dark about this and use subtle subterfuge to steer then in the direction we know they should go."

"How do you arrive at the conclusion that women are superior to men in the first place?" I asked

"Just read your bible. God made the world and everything in it, the writer of Genesis tells us. The he made man, and he wandered about the world like a lost and lonely soul. This meant he had to do something about it, so he made a woman to give him companionship and keep him on the right track" she told me with a superior smile."

"That is funny," I said, "I thought it was her eating that forbidden apple that caused all the trouble in the world."

"No, you are misinterpreting what happened," she told me loftily. "It was just that Adam was so dense that despite them both being naked he did not know there was pleasure to be had from this and she gave him the apple so that his eyes would be opened,"

Then why did God throw them out of the garden?" I queried,

Because having discovered that source of pleasure, God knew that men would abuse it and do all sorts of nasty things to women to satisfy their lust. This is why we women have to be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves as we try to keep love alive in the world."

"I have never heard any clergyman preach about that in any sermon I have ever heard." I told."

"Of course you haven't and you have just pointed out the reason for that yourself" She said smugly. "You said clergyman; until fairly recently only men were allowed to occupy the pulpit and proclaim such wrongheaded ideas."

I burst out laughing. I was right. I was not going to win this one so I conceded victory.

"Well then, O great superior being, will you consent to advise our young friend Ellie, so that she can use that wisdom to steer Jim in the right direction?" I queried

"It will be my pleasure," Katy said with a giggle.

"And just so that you know," I said, ""she is coming to you because she thinks we are having regular sex and therefore are experienced enough to offer such advice. I refused to confirm or deny this when I spoke to her, so it is up to you what you say with regard to this if she asks."

"I will try to be discrete about our relationship, but I doubt if that will be feasible in this instance, so I will insist that anything I say about our relationship will be for her ears only." Katy said.

"I am sure she will treat anything you tell her about us in confidence," I replied, "but there is one other thing I think you should mention. Talk to her about going on the pill. That may pose a problem for her since the doctor may want her to get her mother's consent before he will agree to give them to her. I suspect Margaret would agree, and I have asked her to think about talking to her mum. Maybe you should advise her to do the same."

"I think I might discuss that with our mum, I mean Isa, before I do anything like that." She told me.

"That's a good idea." I responded. "By the way, if you refer to Isa as our mum I will know who you are talking about so you don't need to explain," I finished with a smile.

Later that evening Katy managed to get Isa alone and spoke to her about the things Ellie had been asking me. She also informed her that I had asked her to speak to Ellie so that she could advise her regarding any problems she was having in her relationship with Jim. She went on to say that one of the things Peter had felt was necessary if Ellie was thinking about having sex with her boyfriend was to advise her to go to the doctor and get put on the pill. She explained the problems that might arise from this if the doctor would only do so with her mother's consent and Peter had advised her to try and speak to her mother.

"I have come to you," Katy said, "because I do not know how Margaret would react in that kind of situation. Do you think I should I advise her to do that?"

"Ellie is in the same year as you, so I take it that like you she is under the age of consent?" Isa said.

"Yes she is, but she is one of the older ones in our year. I think her birthday is in September and so she will be sixteen soon." Katy told her.

"In that case If she waits a few more month before going on the pill, her doctor may well think she does not need her mother's consent," Isa mused. "Nevertheless I think she might be well advised to talk to her mother and try to get her onside with the idea. Leave it with me for a day or two and I will talk to Margaret and try to sound out how she feels."

A few days later, after a session at the gym, Isa was alone with Margaret over coffee as Moira had other business to attend to.

"How are Ellie and Jim getting on in their relationship?" she queried, "She seems to be a bit less shy since she started going out with him."

"Yes she is," Margaret replied. "He is a nice lad and quite bright. If I had been able to pick a first boyfriend for her, I don't think I could have done any better," she finished with a laugh.

"I agree," Isa told her. "I think he was a bit shy with girls himself before Ellie was brought into their group when Peter had rescued her from those two bullies.

As he and Katy were in a relationship, as were Di and Jenny, I suppose there was an inevitability about Ellie and Jim pairing up if they were in any way attracted to each other."

"Talking about Katy and Peter," Margaret remarked. "How do you cope with them virtually living in one another's pockets? I would be a bit worried by how much time they spend alone together," she finished.

Isa paused for a long moment as she wondered how much she should tell Margaret. Then she decided that between close friends, honesty was probably the best policy.

"I am going to tell you something in complete confidence," Isa said. "I am trusting you not to pass it on to anyone except perhaps your husband. I think it is unreasonable to expect husbands and wives to keep secrets from one another and any way I trust Bill to keep his mouth shut as well. Will you promise to keep quiet about what I am going to say."

"Of course," Margaret said. "Anything you say to me in confidence will go no further."

"Peter is a year older than Katy. He missed a lot of schooling because of a tragic accident in which he was badly injured and his parents and his sister were killed. This meant he missed half a year of schooling before and during the time he came to live with me. So he is now sixteen and Katy is fifteen, which as you know, means she is below the age laid down by law concerning the age of sexual consent. However you put your finger on the problem we had. They are living close together and seeing each other daily and sharing the same house. It was almost inevitable that they would cross the line."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.