Body Swap - Cover

Body Swap

 

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A soldier is fatally wounded in Afghanistan at the same time as a young boy is badly injured in a car crash which kills the rest of his family. The soldier desperately fights for life while the young boy wants to give up. they both get their wish.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   MaleDom   First  

When John and Alice left Katy snuggled up to me on the sofa with a contented sigh. She pulled my head down and gave me a gentle kiss.

"I have learned a lot tonight," she said. "I now know what a woman's orgasm feels like and it is something I have never really experienced before. I also have a good idea of how pleasurable sex is and why lots of people are preoccupied with it. I know I am going to like having sex with you. But until it happens I am going to wonder what it will be like to lose my virginity. I am not scared about it anymore for I think you will make it good for me."

I gently kissed her in return and said,

"I will do my best to make it good or you sweetheart, because I will not be having sex with you but making love to you. I think that must make the sex part even more wonderful."

"I agree," Katy said. "But I am just finding out my body's reaction to sexual stimulation and that seems wonderful. The fact that it is you Peter who is causing these feelings in me makes it so awesome for me."

"It makes it awesome for me to my darling," I said with a laugh. "I love you so much I just wish we could be together in bed tonight so that we could cuddle up and go to sleep."

"Because we live together in the same house and just along the corridor from each other, I feel that way too." Katy said "But then I think about how lucky we are just because we are together so much of the time."

"I know, I appreciate that too and I know that because we have this privilege we have got to be careful not to do anything that would jeopardise it. I said "That is why I think we should enjoy all the stages along the way and not rush into full intimacy just because it would be safe to do so."

"I think it might be just as bad if we were found doing some of the things we did tonight." Katy argued. "Our folks would not care that you hadn't actually had sex with me. They would be so worried about us even if they knew we had not gone all the way. They would know it that if we had gone this far it would be so easy for us to get carried away."

"You are right Katy, but there is another thing we are going to have to consider shortly" I told her.

"We have already discussed what might happen because of that and what it might lead to for our parents and for us," she said. "Are you saying there is something else?"

"Unfortunately yes," I told her. "I only thought of it this week. To paraphrase the words of a song 'You are fourteen going on fifteen.' But I am 'fifteen going on sixteen, ' and that is another complication."

"Why does that complicate things? It just means you are a year older than me," Katy said looking puzzled.

"I am in the same year as you at school because I am repeating a year as a result of my accident," I told her. "So I am a fifteen year old mixing with fourteens and that blinded me to what I am about to tell you. On my birthday in January I will be sixteen, so if I have sex with a woman over that age I will not be breaking any law. But if I have sex with someone under that age I will be breaking the law and could end up in prison and be put on the sex offenders list."

"Even if I were a willing party?" Katy asked.

"Yes," I said, "Though since we are so close in age and would have been boyfriend and girlfriend for several months before hand, I don't know how hard they would be on me."

"It is still another thing we have to take account of," Katy said. "I won't be sixteen until the following March and that is fourteen months after you."

"I Know," I told her as I pulled her close. "We might be able to work something out for it is going to be difficult for us to avoid full intimacy for that length of time."

We were both silent as we thought about this and with my arms wrapped around her we fell asleep on the sofa.

When Isa and Joe got back the found us wrapped around each other. Isa told me afterwards that she had looked at Joe and he had looked at her and said with a smile,

"Just as well they are not brother and sister,"

She went on to say that Katy was leaning against my chest and my hand was draped over her boobs.

Then she had said to Joe,

"We might find ourselves in a difficult situation with these two. Peter will be sixteen in January and that means that under Scots law he is an adult capable of making his own decisions. Theoretically he could walk out of this house and tell us he was getting a place of his own. If he has sex with a girl the same age or older it will be no big deal for him or her as far as the law is concerned? Katy on the other hand will only be fifteen and under age."

"You don't think they are sexually active do you?" Joe asked with a look of alarm.

"No I don't," Isa had told him, "We have to look at the situation we have here though. We have two kids who are really fond of each other living in one another's pocket and doing all sorts of things together. They are seldom apart and we accept them as two people in a relationship. That is why I asked the doctor to put Katy on the pill. It is so easy for kids of that age to get carried away."

"There is not much we can do about either their relationship or control what happens in it" Joe had replied. "We cannot tell them to stop thinking of each other in that way."

"No we can't, but we have to talk about what we will do if we find ourselves in that situation before both of them are sixteen." Isa said. "Let us at least think about the course of action we will take then"

"I hope it is later rather that sooner, if it comes to that." Joe had sighed. "I always think it is more difficult for a father to accept that his little girl is growing up."

Isa had then stepped forward and gave me a shake on the shoulder and I shook my head and woke up to find both of them looking down at us. I realised where my hand was resting and gently removed my arm. Then I gave Katy a little shake and she looked up groggily at her step mum and her dad.

"It has been a long and strenuous day," I told them. "After John and Alice left we were waiting till you got home before going to bed. We were talking and we must have fallen asleep"

"We can see that," Joe said. "You looked like a sweet version of a modern day Romeo and Juliet."

"Without their family problems" I hope Katy had piped up. "I don't want to lose my boyfriend and I am too young to die."

"I don't think you are going to run in to that particular kind of family problem," Isa said with a smile, "But as the course of true love is never supposed to run smooth, I dare say there will be others."

"Anyway," Joe said, "If you have been asleep for a while perhaps we should all have a hot Chocolate before we go to bed."

As we drank our chocolate, Isa asked how John and Alice enjoyed their day. I told her they felt that they had a ball and hoped they would be invited back. I also said that I assured them they would be as both Katy and I enjoyed their company. Joe grinned at that and Isa asked,

"Why are you looking so pleased about that?"

"John will keep these two focussed on the possibilities that their swimming can achieve." Joe said with an absolutely dead pan expression on his face.

At this both Katy and I burst out laughing.

Isa looked at us in surprise'

"Why do you think that is funny?" she asked.

"Because dad said that with a straight face and without blinking an eye," Katy told her.

"And why shouldn't he?" Isa asked still looking surprised at our reaction.

"Aunt Isa, from a male point of view, Alice is one of the most beautiful young women that I have ever seen. She has gorgeous blonde hair, the face of an angel, the kind of breasts some women pay a fortune for, an hour glass figure and legs to die for. Add to that she has brains as well and you have a girl that could choose any man she wished. In that white bikini she took my breath and way and I expect Joe had a bit of the same reaction. I would have invited them back just to see her in it again," I said with a laugh.

At this Joe Katy and I all burst out laughing.

I can see that she is a beautiful girl," Isa said, "But I would have thought since you had a beautiful girl friend and Joe has a pretty wife, you would just have accepted we had another beautiful girl in the house."

Joe took Isa's hands in his,

"Darling Isa, I don't have a pretty wife, I have a very beautiful and sexy wife. But just because you have a Renoir in your gallery you would not and could not fail to appreciate a Botticelli Venus even if it was not yours."

We all burst out laughing at Joe's comment and even Isa Joined in.

"So I'm a beautiful sexy Renoir and Alice is a Botticelli Venus? "I won't ask you whom you think was the greatest painter of the two in case the wrong answer gets you into trouble?" she said with a giggle.

"I would have given the correct answer in any case," Joe said, "I am a smart man who knows when he is skating on thin ice."

Katy, Isa and I all laughed at that response.

"Smart answer, sir" I told him, "I will take note and store that kind of mental skating in my mind for future reference.

"You do that Peter," Joe said, "When dealing with our beloveds we men have to have a certain mental agility to keep ourselves out of trouble."

He received a dig in the ribs from Isa and a raspberry from Katy for that remark.

Shortly after this we put our cups in the dish washer and Joe and Isa made their way up to their bedroom.

"I know it is Sunday tomorrow." Isa said, "But don't stay up too late and make sure you put all the lights out before going to bed."

I said we would and they departed. When they had gone Katy spoke.

"Alice is a really beautiful girl, isn't she?" She said a bit wistfully.

"Yes she is," I told her, "And more importantly, she is a very nice person. John is a very lucky young man because she obviously adores him. I get a feeling that unless he was stupid enough to be the one who broke off the relationship that they will end up married."

"I think he is just as much in love with her," Katy said, "And they are planning to go to the same University, so I don't think they will break up either. But when you think of the number of teenage romances, even lengthy ones that break up, the odds are not that good for everybody."

"No they are not and a lot of the time that can be a good thing," I told her, "Because two young people who are in a single committed relationship and especially if they are having sex, can drift into marriage without getting their brain into gear and really looking at the person they are with and asking can I accept her as a life partner warts and all?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.