Pheromone - Cover

Pheromone

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was a zoologist working on creating an attraction pheromone for an endangered badger with little success so far. It shouldn't have crossed species and gender but it did. The formula provided incredible personal sexual success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Father   Daughter  

"What are you doing, Daddy?" Zoe asked.

It was a couple months after that fateful party where I fucked Zoe, Lyla and her four friends and my cock ended up raw. I hadn't fucked Lyla since then and I so wanted to be in her again.

"I'm just putting blankets down so you can watch your movies and go to sleep right here," I explained. "It will be better than having to get your bed ready."

"Thanks, Daddy!" My daughter flashed her brilliant smile.

"Sure." I kissed her forehead. That was all that would happen with Zoe during this sleepover. I was determined to only be with Lyla tonight.

"You'll stay in your room, right?"

"Yes," I assured. She always asked. Teens were always afraid their parents would irreparably embarrass them.

I went to bed early and set my alarm for two in the morning. The girls probably will be asleep for an hour, maybe two. They would be dead tired.

When my alarm went off I popped awake. I turned on my bedroom light, put my robe on, and grabbed my spray. I headed to the den.

I saw two sleeping forms on the floor. I paused a second for my eyes to adjust so I could tell who was who. Lyla was on the far side. I carefully stepped over Zoe's legs then Lyla's. I crouched by her side.

"Lyla," I said gently shaking her. "Lyla."

"Muh?" She turned her head the other way.

"Lyla," I said a little louder. I kept shaking her.

She turned her head my way with open eyes. She recognized me. I sprayed.

"Hi," she said sensually. My cock immediately twitched.

"Shhh," I said, putting my finger to my lips. "Let's go to my bedroom."

"Oooh," she moaned.

I stood and stepped over Zoe. Lyla followed.

The moment we were in my bedroom, Lyla like a tigress pouncing on its prey opened my robe and grabbed my ready cock. I pushed her away so I could close the bedroom door but then she was right back on me.

I pulled on her night shirt. She lifted her arms and I took the shirt off. She regrabbed onto my cock.

"Get on the bed."

"Yes," she moaned.

She lay down on the center of the bed. I got on the bed. I put my fingers into her panties. She lifted her hips and I took them off. She put her hips back down and opened her legs.

I crawled forward to get a better look at her perfect pussy. Did any pussy look more fuckable? Not a chance. Lyla was so hot.

I HAD to kiss her pussy. She moaned out loudly. She was so wet already. I lapped up her warm juices which seemed to cause her to make even more juices.

I slid up her body. I wanted my cock in that fine teen pussy. As soon I was close she grabbed my cock again. I liked that she liked holding my cock. She lined my cock up with her pussy. I pushed forward and opened her up. I groaned. It felt so great being inside her.

"Yes, Mr. Harper. Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned.

I wanted to stay still and bask in the pleasure of being in her teen pussy but with surprisingly strength she drove her hips up causing me to start a fucking rhythm.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned loudly. Damn! She was so into it!

I fucked her. I fucked her good. I fucked her hard. I loved it.

She kept moaning and encourage me to fuck her and I damn well was fucking her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed out and I knew Lyla was cumming.

I desperately fucked her pussy seeking out my own cum. I groaned and pulled all the way out of her before slamming my cock back in with all my fucking force. I snorted and my cum went streaming into her awesome pussy.

"You're so fucking good," I said, giving her a light kiss on the lips.

Lyla mumbled something then she was asleep. I remained on top of her enjoying the skin-to-skin contact. My cock slipped out finally so I sat up. I would dress her and carry her back to the den.

I got off the bed and in my peripheral vision something in the doorway caught my eye. Oh, shit! Zoe had opened my door and stood in the doorway.

"Daddy?" she said. She looked to be in shock.

My mind raced. What to say? What to do? The spray!

I grabbed the can and approached.

"Zoe, I can explain..."

"You..." she said, sounding like the start of an accusation.

I sprayed her.

Zoe immediately changed.

"Oooh, Daddy," she moaned. "DO you want me?"

"I sure do, honey."

I didn't want to do this but what choice did I have?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.