Pheromone - Cover

Pheromone

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was a zoologist working on creating an attraction pheromone for an endangered badger with little success so far. It shouldn't have crossed species and gender but it did. The formula provided incredible personal sexual success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Father   Daughter  

"Yes, Harp, yes!" Yuki growled.

I fucked her as powerfully as I possibly could. My demure coworker became an extravagant sexual being under the influence of the spray.

It was a couple of weeks since I fucked Lyla ... and my daughter. The only one I fucked was Yuki since then and she was enough for any man but I had a powerful pheromone spray that could drive any woman to sexual desire so I didn't want to settle for one girl no matter how fantastic she was. I was nervous about fucking Olivia again after she asked a few questions of suspicion. I probably should go ahead and fuck her because how could she prove anything but I didn't. Yuki became her normal self after the spray wore off so she would never ask any probing questions.

My mind frequently went to the night with Lyla. The night involved Zoe but that was an accident. I wanted Lyla again.

I groaned and delivered my cum to Yuki's pussy. Damn, I loved fucking her!

I dressed Yuki then put her in her desk chair to sleep it off.

I looked at the latest data on the droopy-eyed belching badger. The zoo already had early suspicions that one of the females was pregnant because of her behavioral change. It looked like the spray was everything the zoo wanted. I glanced at sleeping Yuki. My spray was everything I wanted.


"So when is Lyla staying the night again?" I asked.

"I don't know," Zoe answered. "Why?"

"I was just wondering. You like to spend so much time together."

"She'll be here for the slumber party."

"I forgot about that. Do you have a new date yet?"

"I know it's short notice, Daddy, but what about this weekend?"

"How many other girls are coming?" I asked.

"I've asked Ellie and Ava..." They were sisters and neighbors, age 16 and 14 respectively. " ... and Brooklyn and Peyton." They were 15 like Zoe and Lyla.

Six nubile teenage girls. My mind went craze with ideas and my cock made extra space in my pants.

"So is this Friday too soon?"

"Not at all," I said relieving her worried expression. "I hope everyone can make it."

What a Friday night this might be! Unfortunately I had to include Zoe again in the spraying but I would get to fuck Lyla once more plus four more girls. My cock throbbed out the anticipation I felt.


I went to the garden section of the home warehouse and picked up a mister. Zoe had questions as I set it up in the den which was where the girls would play and sleep during the slumber party.

"I'm going to get some indoor houseplants," I explained. "The place needs more beauty not that you're not beautiful enough."

"Oh, Daddy!" she said though I could tell she liked my compliment.

I went ahead and bought some house plants. I hadn't originally intended to do that but now that it was part of my explanation, I should follow through. Besides when the misters went off, Zoe had a ready and believable explanation to tell her friends.

I programmed the work machine to produce a large amount of my version of the spray. It was a much bigger cannister. I needed to make sure that all the girls were effected. I couldn't have anyone remembering what happened that night.

I tested the spray while Zoe was away from the house. The misters worked properly. I quickly and thoroughly ventilated the room. I felt ready. All I had to do was wait for tomorrow night and soon my fun would begin.


"Go on, Daddy! They'll be here soon."

Zoe wanted me exiled to my room as usual. It's not that she was ashamed of me or didn't like me. It was just that teenage thing where she perceived I'd be in the way or put a damper to things if I was around. The girls knew I was home so they knew I might be out to get something from the kitchen now and then but there was an expectation that I would stay clear so they could talk as freely as they wanted without the worry about a parent overhearing.

I would respect that - until it was my time.

In my room I could hear the girls chatter incessantly like only girls were capable of doing. My cock was hard and ready. I would wait until 11 before I did anything. It was hard to be patient.

I set my alarm so I could take a little nap but I was too excited and my mind too active on fantasies to sleep. I watched TV but nothing could distract me enough to make time go faster. The minutes dragged by.

At just before 11:00 I came out in a robe. It was a robe only but the girls didn't know that - yet. The girls were all in their pajamas.

"I just wanted to say good night to everyone."

"Good night, Daddy," Zoe said.

I received a dismissive chorus of "Good night, Mr. Harper."

The time became 11:00. The misters went off and everything changed.

The girls breathed in deeply and their countenance changed then six sets of eyes stared lustfully at me.

"Hello, girls," I said to test their response.

"Hi, Mr. Harper," they cooed.

I stepped forward into the middle of them.

I was attacked. I was wonderfully attacked. The robe I wore vanished and young teen girls roamed their soft hands all over my body. Hands gripped around my cock.

"Who wants to fuck me first?" I boldly and confidently said. I knew they were under the influence of the spray. They wanted me.

"Me!" every girl screamed including my daughter and lovely Lyla. I had decided to savor Lyla last.

My eyes focused on Ellie, the 16-year old brunette.

"You're first," I said. "Get undressed." I looked around. "How about everyone get undressed?"

Some girls cheered. Some girls moaned sexily. Some girls did both.

I assisted Ellie becoming naked then guided her to the floor. Her legs spread open and I lay on top of her. My hard, throbbing, ready cock rubbed over her pussy and the head slipped between her lips. I pushed forward. She let out a grunt. I was now deep inside her.

Her tight teenage pussy quivered creating an amazing, wonderful sensation around my cock. I looked down into her lust-filled eyes. She pulled my head down. Our lips pressed hard then her tongue was in my mouth. We shared the passionate kiss and I started to press my cock against her. Ellie moaned and rocked her hips up. I began to fuck her with long, full strokes.

"Ohhh," she moaned so sexily. Her pussy kept squeezing around my cock. It felt incredible.

I kept stroking. This felt soooooo good!

She let out a sensual whine. Ellie was cumming already. I continued enjoying her sweet, young pussy. I basked in the amazing sensations. This was going to be a good night and it was only starting.

Ellie had become limp but she still moaned though softly now. My cock continued to drive into her. When I finally felt a build up, a prelude to release, I thrust faster and harder.

"Oh, fuck!" I grunted out desperately in a verbal expression of my physical state.

I rammed my cock in and pressed down hard. I retracted and slammed back into her pussy. I pressed and pressed in sexual urgency. My cock opened up.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I shot my cum into Ellie's sugary pussy with multiple hard spasms.

The room was eerily quiet. The only sound was my hard, satisfied breathing. I pushed up, sitting back on my knees. All eyes were on me. They looked expectant. Every girl was naked and the sight of so much beautiful teen girl flesh brought early renewal to my cock. I knew what they wanted and I wanted more too.

"Ava, you're next," I said to Ellie's younger sister.

"Yes," the 14-year old girl said.

The other girls moaned their disappointment.

"I'll fuck everyone of you," I promised. "Clear a space for Ava."

The other girls got out of the way so Ava could lay down.

I got between her legs and inspected her pussy. She was a virgin. My cock throbbed and hardened. I hadn't been with a virgin since I was a teenager myself. My excitement restored my cock to fully erect.

I kissed up her body and sucked on her tits. She gasped and squirmed. I placed my body on top of her and probed with my cock. When I found the correct position I pushed forward.

Ava screeched when I broke through her hymen. I continued to push all the way in. She had tears running down her cheek.

I caressed her cheek. "It will be okay. Just relax."

"I'm okay, Mr. Hunter," she said with all confidence. "Please fuck me."

"I will," I said with a smile. She was barely fazed. Now THAT was the way for a girl to lose her virginity. She was instantly ready to fuck after getting her cherry popped. I wondered if the other two girls, Brooklyn and Peyton, were virgins. I'd find out soon enough.

Ava's entire body went through a tremble from head to toe.

"Ooooh, your cock feels so good inside me."

I started to thrust inside her and she started to moan. She would have her first orgasm during her first time ever. How great was that for a girl? Of course, she'd never remember it which was exactly how I needed it to be.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.