Pheromone - Cover

Pheromone

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was a zoologist working on creating an attraction pheromone for an endangered badger with little success so far. It shouldn't have crossed species and gender but it did. The formula provided incredible personal sexual success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Father   Daughter  

Distractions ruled my work day. All I could think about was what it would be like fucking Olivia. It was a good thing my lab coat hid the erection I had the entire day.

The day felt long and I spent too much time glancing at Olivia and sometimes she noticed. I always looked away feeling foolish and with a twinge of conscience but only a twinge. I never wavered from wanting to fuck Olivia this evening.

At the end of the work day Yuki was going to hang around longer as was her normal but I got rid of her.

"Go home, Yuki. You've been too tired lately."

"I'm okay."

I shook my head. "Not tonight or for the rest of this week. I want you to go, get some rest, and have some fun. You need it and you deserve it."

She smiled shyly.

"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer."

She nodded and soon the only people around were Olivia and me. Just the way I wanted it.

"I have a good start on the report already," she said.

I went behind and looked over her shoulder. She barely started. I would need to work on the document afterward to show progress. I would be seriously frustrated with her if not for the fact we were about to fuck.

I pulled the cannister out of my lab coat pocket.

"I need to use the bathroon," she said rising. "I'll be right back."

I slipped the spray back into the pocket. The moment was almost here. I could be patient for a few more minutes.

She returned and sat back down in her desk chair. I took the cannister out and sprayed.

Olivia instinctively took in a deep breath as one does when they detect an unusual scent. She turned her head toward me and stared with piercing eyes.

"Olivia?" I questioned, trying to determine her state of mind. Did it work on her?

"Harper," she spoke sultry.

"I want you," I blatantly stated.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. She pushed off the few items on her desk to the floor except for the computer. She stood and began removing her top.

I scooted the computer monitor and keyboard to the edge then started removing my clothes.

She removed her bra. I couldn't help but stop and stare. She noticed me admiring.

"You like?" she flirted, lifting up her big, heavy tits.

"God, yes!" I groaned. They were were magnificent.

I stood in a daze watching her tits move as she further stripped down. It wasn't until she was naked and moved around to the front of her desk that I came out of my trance and resumed getting naked.

She lay her front side down on the desk with her feet still on the floor.

"Take me." She sounded like she was practically cumming already.

I shed the last of my clothes and got behind her between her spread legs. I crouched down to get the right height then pushed my hard cock in. Her pussy swallowed my cock easily. I was completely deep inside of Olivia.

I thrust immediately.

"Pull my hair."

"What?"

"Pull my hair," she repeated.

I grabbed a handful of her brunette hair.

"No, grab my hair."

I stopped thrusting and took her hair in both hands.

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

I resumed thrusting.

"Pull my hair."

I did.

"No, pull it!"

I pulled more.

"Harder! Pull my head back!"

I yanked her head back stretching her neck.

"Ow!"

"Sorry," I said, easing up.

"No, I love it!"

I pulled her head way back again. I steadily fucked into her.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!"

I would have never known this about Oliva but she obviously liked to mix pleasure and pain.

I fucked her with slow ramming thrusts.

"Yessss!" she cried out throatily. "Yessss! Harper, yes, Harper. YESSSS!"

Oliva was cumming. Her pussy began squeezing around my cock. I fucked her faster and faster.

"Oh, oh, oh!" I groaned, feeling the build up in my cock. I grunted and kept pushing as I released my cum into Olivia's pussy. She moaned and was still cumming.

When my cock finished emptying I released her hair.

"Oh, Har..." she said then her head hit the desk hard. She was sound asleep.

I dressed Olivia spending many long minutes playing with her tits. I put her on the floor leaning against the wall. Her body slid sideways.

I worked on the report getting over half of it done in just an hour.

When Olivia stirred, I placed her in her chair. I realized there was still the stuff she pushed to the floor. I hastily put it all on the desk having no idea where she put anything.

Her eyes popped open.

"We made good progress," I said. "Let's call it a night. We'll finish up tomorrow night and you can take all of Friday off."

She looked disoriented but something struck her brain. "All of Friday?"

"Yes, if you work late again tomorrow, you can have Friday off."

"Thank you," she said happily.

She looked down at her top with a perplexed expression.

"Grab your purse and go. I'll lock up," I said.

"Okay."

She stood and adjusted her clothes, looking confused. She had no idea how challenging it was to dress her limp, recently-fucked body.

My sexy admin assistant left for home.

She liked to be dominated. Interesting! Intriguing!


The latest update from the zoo said the badger remained a horny fellow without any indications of side effects. If that remained true over the next month then we would send the spray to another zoo and see how it worked there.

Speaking of horny, that's how I felt all day thinking about fucking Olivia again. I especially fantasized about her big tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.