We've Got Tonight - Cover

We've Got Tonight

Copyright© 2011 by Robert W. Hudson

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harry Potter fan fiction, previously published on fanfiction.net. Harry's first time, with a girl who came to him out of the blue.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW  

They ended up on the seventh floor, of course. Harry paced in front of the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy, not really thinking of anything in particular except Anne's wonderful lips, but the room caught on and a door appeared with a faint pop.

Harry had to bite back a laugh when they walked in. Taking up one side of the well-appointed room was a gigantic four-poster bed with red and yellow hangings. Off to another side was a table with a bench seat, and in another corner was a Jacuzzi. On a shelf above the bed were ranged a number of massage oils and mysterious objects that Harry guessed were sex toys. The whole room was lit with an amorphous low level light that promised to reveal everything, if only you'd step a little closer. Soft music played, coming seemingly from the air itself. Room of Requirement, indeed.

They looked at each other, and blushed madly, before Harry raised an eyebrow. Nodding, Anne stepped in and shut the door, which sealed with a satisfying squelch.

Harry shyly took her hand and led her toward a love seat, both of them still blushing. Anne was suffering from conflicting emotions. On one hand, she was more horny than she could ever remember being. Her twat was soaked, rubbing with delicious fiction on her panties. But, on the other hand, she was terrified that Harry would reject her for being too fat; she was more than twice his size, after all. One of her thighs was as big as his waist, for Merlin's sake! Or at least that's what it felt like to her.

All doubts were swept away though, along with any other coherent thought, when Harry pulled her back into his arms and kissed her again. Their hands roamed a little more freely this time, Harry grabbing as much of her ass as he could, Anne's hands finding their way inside his shirt and gripping his back with lustful tightness, her hips wriggling involuntarily. Her heart pounded wildly, and she could feel her pussy throbbing between her legs. Harry was no longer the skinny boy she remembered, but a lean, well-muscled, if not bulky young man. Years of Quidditch and especially this year with the DA had toned him up a great deal. The feel of him made her knees weak.

Harry, for his part, was absolutely entranced with the girl in his arms. He was rather ashamed of himself for bowing to the stereotype that skinny girls were the best and only desirable partners. Sure, Cho and Ginny were beautiful girls, but they had nothing on Anne. Both of them had pretty faces, but were built rather like boys. That was pretty interesting in Ginny's case, given who her mother was.

Anne's breasts were the biggest ones he'd ever laid eyes on, at least in this castle full of teenage girls, and he cursed Hogwarts robes for hiding so much. Her arms were soft, like small pillows. Her hips were broad and her buttocks stuck out behind her in high, round mounds ... She wasn't saggy at all either; all that walking up and down Hogwarts' many staircases saw to that. She was just ... big. She was like an Earth Mother, like ice cream on a hot day. Harry couldn't get enough.

"Merlin, you're beautiful," Harry croaked, when they came up for air again. "I'm sorry I never noticed you before."

It didn't even cross her mind to question him, when she saw the absolute sincerity and naked lust shining in his green orbs. Later she might, but now it didn't matter, Harry Potter, the guy she had wanted for a couple of years now, wanted her back. All the worries about her situation, all her worries about what she was going to do now that she had no family, were swept away in a tide of long pent up desire.

"Thank you, Harry," she whispered, tilting her flushed face up to him. "You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that."

"Tell me," he said into her ear, sending goose bumps down her spine.

"Since the end of second year," she whispered back, blushing even more brightly, but determined to always tell him the truth.

"Wow. I'm very, very lucky," he said reverently, tracing her cheeks with the pad of a calloused thumb.

"No, I'm the lucky one," she answered, smiling winningly up at him.

"I think we're both lucky," he said in a husky voice, his heartbeat pounding in his ears.

"I can live with that," she whispered.

Slowly, her eyes asking for permission, Anne reached out for Harry's shirt. Harry raised his arms and let it fall, adjusting his glasses so they didn't get pulled off with the shirt.

Stepping close, Anne breathed heavily as she traced her fingertips lightly over Harry's upper body, leaving a trail of goose bumps in her wake. She had never so much as kissed a boy on the cheek, and here she was, stripping one. But it felt so right, and she wasn't going to question anymore.

She ran her fingers gently over the various scars on his body, kissing each one as she left it. For the first time, Harry was not self conscious. His heart was pounding and his palms were slightly damp, but not with nervousness. Well, not much.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

"Oh, most definitely yes," Anne breathed, kissing the scar where Wormtail had cut him last year. Harry didn't care about Wormtail. All he cared about was this amazing woman doing even more amazing things to him.

She stroked and nibbled her way across his belly, making the skin quiver like something was alive under it, before arriving at the waistband of his jeans. She was on her knees, and she looked up at Harry, her lips parted as she breathed quickly. May I?"

Harry nodded, barely able to speak at the erotic sight in front of him. It felt like his cock was going to burst free of its cloth prison all by itself. It felt like if she so much as breathed on it, he would shoot off like a rocket all over her.

She took off his shoes and socks first, tossing them impatiently to one side.

Her hand trembled as she reached for the button at the waistband of his jeans. Her knuckles brushed against his belly, making the skin there jump again, and also making his cock twitch. Slowly, she undid the top button and slid the zipper down, following its progress with her hungry eyes.

The white briefs soon came into view, then the bulge in them. Anne had seen a few naughty magazines in the Muggle world, not to mention a few risqué photographs around the girls' dorms. In these photos, the men all looked like they had summer sausages down their pants, and Anne had wondered how the hell women could stand to have those things inserted in them.

Harry wasn't like that. She brushed her hand over the bulge in his briefs as she pushed his jeans down, pulling them over his feet. It was pulsing in front of her and looked to be a good six or seven inches long, and not too thick, about average, according to the reading she'd done.

Finally, she was about to unveil the grand prize. Her inner muscles clenched as she took in the sight of his cock, pulsing and barely constrained in the tight briefs. Slowly, she reached up and took hold of the elastic and brought them down. And he was naked before her.

She ran her hands over his toned muscular thighs. All those years of sitting a broom had made his leg muscles huge. She felt him quiver underneath her hands and revelled in the power she had over him. She had no more doubts about her desirability, now. The hard cock bouncing in front of her and the heavy breathing of the man attached to it put paid to all that.

"Wow, Harry. You're gorgeous," she breathed, sliding around to cup the globes of his hard bum. "I can't believe what you've been hiding all this time."

"Th-thanks," Harry said, feeling a little embarrassed, but not doubting her sincerity. "I'm glad you like me. And I'm glad I've done some growing up."

"Oh yeah, you sure have," she said, coming back to stand in front of him, bosom heaving and slight beads of sweat standing on her forehead. "Now, it's your turn."

Harry's breath hitched and his cock jumped. They both laughed. "It's got a mind of its own, I think," Harry said.

"Well, hurry up so you can put your basilisk in my Chamber of Secrets," Anne breathed huskily, giving him a saucy wink.

Groaning at the horrible line, Harry tentatively reached out and gripped the hem of Anne's t-shirt. He lifted it up slowly and raised it over her head, tossing it to the floor. And gaped.

Harry had always known that girls matured faster than blokes. And he had always known that witches matured faster than Muggle girls. But he really saw the evidence for this in Anne.

Her enormous breasts pointed straight at him, due to the magical bra she was wearing. Unlike Muggle bras, they had a built in enhancement charm instead of underwires, making for a much more comfortable experience. They worked on the witch's own magic though, so Muggles couldn't use them. If Harry had to guess, Anne was at least an E cup.

"Holy damn, Anne," he murmured reverently. "They're huge."

Anne giggled. Her hand snaked out and stroked his penis, collecting a sizable drop of precum, which she proceeded to lick off her fingers. "I'm glad you like me," she echoed him, her eyes dancing. "And I'm glad I've done some growing up."

"I'll say you have. I had no idea you were hiding all this," he said, gesturing at her breasts.

"Well, are you going to unwrap me, Harry?" she asked, bouncing slightly so that her breasts jiggled.

"Absolutely," he said. "Wild hippogriffs wouldn't stop me."

Harry moved closer and reached for her breasts. They were heavy indeed, overflowing his hands in warm flesh. Unhooking the bra took some doing, but with much giggling on both their parts, he got it undone. Her belly was round and firm, like a small drum, and her breasts rested on top of it, creating a succulent valley of flesh in between, which Harry licked and nibbled on, making Anne's knees a little weak. Her nipples were like pencil erasers and very sensitive as well. Harry hefted a breast in one hand and suckled on it, tweaking the other nipple and making Anne pant a little. He could smell the scent of her arousal and it was getting him even more worked up than playing with her breasts. He felt more powerful than when he was casting a Patronus, that he could make this woman into putty in his hands.

Moving behind her, he rubbed away the creases from her bra on the skin of her back, making her sigh in contentment and arch her back like a cat. She had strong shoulders, broad but not mannish, from carrying her books around. Her neck was delicate and smooth, and he nibbled on the back of it just under the hairline, flicking his tongue over the sensitive skin. Anne writhed in pleasure, mewing in excitement, as Harry worked his lips and teeth and tongue over the tops of her shoulders and into the little valley where shoulder met neck.

Still standing behind her, Harry brought his arms around her waist in a full body hug, his hard cock pressing against her soft arse. Anne ground back against him, making him moan huskily in her ear. "Be careful doing that, babe, or I might lose it," he warned, nibbling her earlobe.

"You're young and will recover quickly," she breathed back, still grinding.

"With you as my inspiration, how could I not," he said, meeting her thrusts with his own. This was his first sexual contact, and, true to prediction, he didn't last long. He never knew when his ... relatives might come busting in, so he never really got into the habit of wanking much. The only times he did it was in the shower, where he had a door locked on the inside, and nobody could come crashing in.

His breathing quickened and he felt the familiar tightening in his belly. His hands rose and began kneading her breasts, tugging the nipples and running his nails along the sensitive undersides, and nibbling her neck and shoulder.

As first orgasms went, it was rather awkward. He spurted spectacularly all over the back of her skirt and dripped onto the floor. They both laughed about it, though Harry was very red faced with embarrassment. Anne Scourgified the mess away and discretely cast a contraception charm on herself at the same time.

"Don't worry about it, Harry. I'm very flattered that I could bring you to that," she soothed, hugging him and whispering in his ear. "And look, you're all ready to go again," she giggled. "I told you, you would be."

Sure enough, he was already up again, his cock standing proudly once more. "Is this where I should go, 'yes dear, you're always right'?" he asked, smiling slightly.

"Absolutely," she said, laughing and ruffling his hair. "Seriously, Harry, don't worry about it. You'll be able to really take your time when you get inside me," she purred.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.