High School Pimp
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Getting to Archie was not going to be that easy. Of course, Archie had heard of what had happened to his employees, so he was feeling especially vulnerable. He kept four bodyguards with him at all times during the day and had two hang around at night. He hunkered down in his apartment and refused to move. Except that he had all of the sex, TV, and visitors that he wanted, he might as well have been in jail.

Bill spent a few weeks moving against Archie's other "business" interests, but nothing he did seemed to pull Archie out of his cave. Okay, it looked like Bill was going to have to dig Archie out, possibly a piece at a time. Archie's mother and sister lived in the apartment with him and left only to fulfill a trick that he had lined up for them. Otherwise, there was nobody in the apartment with Archie but his bodyguards and a woman that Archie might have brought in for him and his minions to use. However, his mother or his sister usually filled that role.

Normally, neither woman wore more than a sun dress while in the apartment so that their pussies would be immediately available when called upon. Often, the bodyguards did not even bother with a bed; they just draped a woman over the back of the sofa and fucked her while the other men watched and offered suggestions. Archie seemed to especially like to watch his mother or his sister being fucked without any warmup. Both women were such experienced hookers by now that they were perpetually wet enough to avoid injury simply out of self defense!

Well, Bill finally came to the realization that he would have to go in after Archie if he was ever going to put this fiasco of terror to an end. The problem was, what was he going to do with the people who also lived on the sixth floor with Archie. At least, Archie had a corner apartment, so Bill only needed to get three other families to give him a few hours of grace. His best bet was to move the families to another location while Bill took care of Archie.

The solution turned out to be rather simple once Bill had it worked out. None of the three families in question were in any way fond of Archie, so it was easy to get them to move when he explained the reason for the move. The families were moved to a fancy motel with a large pool and a video arcade for the kids. There was also a bar and a nice restaurant for the adults, and Bill set up an account where the people did not have to pay for their food or drinks. This was a day in hog heaven for the three families, so he had no problem getting them to move on the appointed day. There was also no chance that the news of the move would leak to Archie!

The three apartments were clear before noon, so Bill had a free run of that end of the hall for the rest of the day and the night. All of the meals at Archie's apartment were delivered from various local restaurants, and Bill decided to make the lunch of the day his first point of contact.

Bill realized that he might need to use something more than his bare hands against the bodyguards as they would certainly be armed with guns. Therefore, he made sure that he had his Glock handy when the food delivery showed up. Bill intercepted the delivery girl as she stepped off the elevator and paid her for the food and gave her a generous tip. He sent her back down the elevator and delivered the food himself.

Bill knocked on the door and announced that lunch was delivered. Archie's sister opened the door and said in a surly tone, "It's about time you showed up! What took you so long?" She didn't even look at Bill as she reached for the large box of food he was holding.

Bill said in a commanding voice, "Call to your mother for help! This is urgent!" That was when the woman looked up and saw that she was not dealing with the regular delivery person. Bill ordered, "Do it!"

The woman was so used to taking orders from a man that she called out, "HEY, MOM! COME HELP ME! THERE IS MORE HERE THAN I CAN CARRY!"

As soon as the second woman showed up, Bill grabbed them both by the arms and jerked them into the hall. He commanded in his strongest voice, "Both of you, run for your lives! Get going right now!" Neither woman questioned him. They both ran down the hall and ducked into the emergency stairwell provided as a fire escape.

The men inside the apartment had not paid any attention at first to what their "slaves" were doing. Bill was able to clear the room of innocents and to dive through the door before his presence even registered to the other men. Bill pulled his yawara sticks from his pocket and jumped at the men lounging on the chairs and sofa.

A solid crack to the temple of the nearest man put him permanently out of action as his skull cracked under the onslaught. That was the easy part as the other four men pulled knives. At least, they had the intelligence not to resort to guns while there was a chance of shooting an ally.

Archie was lounging in a recliner with his feet up. That made him a nonentity unless he resorted to a gun because he had to get his feet down before he had any chance of making use of the knife that he was holding. Two men were sitting on the sofa and one man was standing behind them with his pants down. He had just finished fucking Archie's mother in the ass hole when the other woman called for help. He was trying to fasten his fly when Bill burst in and saw that the two men on the sofa were the most likely to be immediately dangerous.

The thug on the left of the two reacted more quickly. Bill classed him as the more dangerous opponent just because of that. The man sort of rolled to his left and landed on his feet while taking a wild defensive swing at Bill with his knife hand. Fortunately, Bill had expected this sort of reaction and was ready. The wild swing with the thug's right hand holding the knife threw the man off balance and left him open to a swing with Bill's left hand that was holding a yawara stick. Bill had considerable force behind his swing that connected with the thug's solar plexus.

The thug could not help bending over from the force of the blow, and that brought his face down to the level of Bill's knee. A quick jerk of Bill's knee upward, and the thug had a collapsed windpipe to contend with. He fell to the floor and nearly tripped Bill in so doing.

Bill was forced to step back, and that movement saved him from a knife slash in his upper right arm from the other man who had been sitting on the couch. Bill's shirt was still cut, but his skin was only scratched. This proved the old adage that it was better to be lucky than skilled, but Bill proved that he had both luck and skill as he dealt with the last two bodyguards.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.