High School Pimp - Cover

High School Pimp

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Bill paid a visit to the next man up the ladder in the loan sharking ring. Somewhat reluctantly, this man supplied the names and locations for four more of the men who actually made the customer contacts. This guy reported directly to Archie, so Bill learned that the loan sharking ring was not very thick and could be easily broken. There was nothing more for Bill to learn from him, so Bill sent him to the hospital with the usual complement of broken joints.

By the middle of the following week, Bill had eliminated these four customer contacts. Three of them went to the hospital with the usual wounds, but the fourth man thought of himself as an expert in knife fighting. He went to the funeral parlor.

Bill had obtained the name and whereabouts of the other loan shark chief, so Bill paid him a call. This man was very cooperative by the time Bill had properly introduced himself, and Bill now knew where to find the five men reporting to him. Unfortunately for him, this man also did not make it to the hospital, but that was a side issue as far as Bill was concerned.

A few days later, Archie's loan sharking operation was fully eliminated and a major source of ready cash was cut off. This really hurt, not only from the loss of revenue, but also from the loss of face to Archie. Archie was finally stirred into action!

Archie already knew where Bill and Mary lived, but what he didn't know was that Bill had installed a "safe room" for Mary. She spent her nights there while Bill was out harassing Archie. Such isolation was tough on a teenage girl, but Mary fully understood what could happen to her if Archie captured her. Mary had all of the entertainment facilities in the safe room that any girl could want, including a broadband web connection. That way, she had no trouble accessing Facebook, etc., and instant-messaging her friends. Sure it was a dull life, but it did protect her while Bill was running down Archie.

Mary was very computer-savvy, so she was able to help Bill in his hunt by doing the routine web searches that he normally would have made. Mary had gotten very good at writing condensed reports on the information that she uncovered. Bill found these reports very useful and made sure that Mary understood how much help she was giving him.

Bill and Mary had inherited a lot of money from their parents and grandparents, so Bill had no trouble paying for all of the things that he did in his fight with Horsey and Archie. For example, the safe room was so safe that the whole house could have burned down around it without harm to anyone inside. Even a major explosion would have been shrugged off. Anybody inside that safe room was as safe as any human could ever possibly be. Now that she was feeling better, Sally French often spent the night in the safe room with Mary. That did wonders for her peace of mind!

Bill did not need to work at the dojo, but he did because he owned it. He taught martial arts as a way to keep himself in practice; besides, he thought it was fun! He had hired two of his buddies from the Afghanistan dust up to do the majority of the teaching, and Bill spent most of his time with the advanced students. It was a pleasurable occupation, but was something that he could leave at any time.


Archie felt the pinch of the lost loan sharking revenue, and that really pissed him off! He was much more annoyed at this than he was at the injuries done to his brother, whom he considered to be little more than a klutz, though he did admit that Horsey's idea of the high school sex operation had been a good one.

In fact, Archie started to plot a way to reactivate the high school brothel and to add the features that he'd had in mind before Horsey's untimely withdrawal from the enterprise. Archie figured that he needed an inside man to run the high school operation, but he did not think that a high school kid could be trusted with the job. After all, look at how Horsey had screwed it up!

Archie's recognized that his main problem was going to be finding an adult who looked young enough to fit in with the regular kids. He put out feelers and offered a finder's fee to whomever could find him the man who could do the job. The search took nearly a month, but a good candidate finally showed up. He was a man, known in the trade as Hellboy, who looked like he was 17, but was actually 28. He was a tough enforcer and an experienced pimp, so Archie figured that he was as good a man as he was likely to find for the job.

The timing was good for Hellboy to show up at the beginning of the second semester to register as a 10th Grader. That would give him three legitimate years as a "student." He could even "fail" a grade or two if the situation warranted it.

Hellboy showed up and registered as Harold Gunther. Hellboy's "father" showed up with him to give the charade a semblance of reality. The clerk who signed him in had no reason to doubt that he was who he said he was, even though he did seem a bit more confident and self-possessed than the average 10th Grader. Hellboy had every reason to be confident and self-possessed because of the tiny, but deadly, .380 automatic that he carried in his book bag and the folding knife that he had in his pocket.

Hellboy began to work the first day of the new semester. He had a list of the 20 former whores who had worked for Horsey, and he paid visits to them shortly after making his presence known to the principal. At first, the principal was afraid to cooperate with Hellboy, but after an intense conversation with the pimp, the principal was ready to agree to anything just to get Hellboy out of his office. Their agreement was essentially the same as the agreement had been with Horsey, but the principal "agreed" to take a 20% cut in his share of the proceeds. He still was going to get his daily blowjob as soon as Hellboy had the organization going again. That might take as long as two weeks.

Contact with the head custodian also produced an agreement, and the custodian said that he would set up the boiler room as it had been before. The two closets with mats would also be arranged, and everything would be ready within the week. That meeting closed with handshakes.

The former whores were all shocked when they heard from Hellboy. Sally was still not able to attend school, but Mary was informed of the restitution of the old regime before the end of the second period. Mary called Bill on her cellphone to report the disastrous news, and Bill hit the ceiling when he heard from her.

Bill waited one day to see what the principal would do. When all he did was to enjoy his morning blow job from the first girl Hellboy had talked to, Bill decided that he needed the same treatment that Horsey had experienced. Bill kidnapped the principal as he was leaving the high school that afternoon. That was ridiculously easy because one of the perks of the principal's position was a private parking place hidden from the regular parking lot by ornamental shrubbery.

Bill used his choke-hold technique to knock out the principal. He bound the man's hands and feet and gagged him with the same ball gag that he had used on Horsey. Bill considered that to be appropriate. He set the principal into the front passenger seat of his car and quietly drove away from the high school. If anybody noticed them, it looked like the principal was having someone else drive him, rather than doing the driving himself.

Bill made a stop at a unit storage facility to pick up his tools before he drove to the same abandoned building that he had used before. By this time, the principal had returned to consciousness, but he was kept quiet by a large knife that Bill had ostentatiously placed on the seat.

It took about 45 minutes for Bill to turn on the utilities and set up his equipment, and the principal was propped where he could watch the whole procedure. He knew exactly where this scenario was headed because he had seen the CD that Mary had given to him.

Bill cut away the man's clothes and tied him to the chair with his balls floating in the water. Probably from fright, the principal's cock was shrunk to the point that the tip just touched the water. That would not help him enough, because the tip of his cock was going to be steamed, even if it was not boiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.