High School Pimp - Cover

High School Pimp

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 4

For various reasons, Bill had been forced to put off taking revenge on Horsey for his treatment of Sally. It had been nearly a month since the latest attack on Sally French, and Horsey had not heard any repercussions from Bill or anyone else, so he felt safe on that score. Thus, Horsey had gotten careless, and that was his undoing.

Bill had taken some time to arrange a place where he could deal properly with Horsey. Bill had found an abandoned building that still had lights, water, and heat. The connections were there for the utilities, but, of course, they were not turned on. That was easy for Bill to remedy, and it only took him a few days to get set up.

There were several hangouts for kids that Horsey liked to visit in the evening. At first, he had made a point of having bodyguards supplied by Archie to follow him around, but after three weeks of no sign of trouble, he had told Archie that the bodyguards were no longer needed. Archie wasn't so sure, but he thought it was a good idea to let Horsey learn a hard lesson about life on the wrong side of the law. Therefore, he called off the bodyguards and let Horsey roam on his own.

Bill had been following Horsey and the bodyguards to learn Horsey's habits in hope of finding an opportunity to grab him. Bill was suspicious when the bodyguards disappeared, but they were gone the next night so Bill decided to act.

Bill lurked in an alley that Horsey had to pass as he headed for one of his favorite haunts. As soon as Horsey was close enough, Bill applied a choke-hold to him and dragged him into the alley. Bill wanted Horsey to know who had grabbed him, so Bill made no effort to hide his identity.

Horsey was dragged to Bill's SUV and dumped in the rear. He was gagged with a ball gag and his wrists and ankles were tied with plastic cable ties. Horsey was not going anywhere when he finally came to his senses, so Bill drove calmly and with confidence to the site of his retribution. By this time, Horsey had regained consciousness and was trying to break loose from his bonds. However, Horsey quailed in terror when Bill opened the door and Horsey saw who his captor was.

Horsey was dragged none too gently to the torture site. Bill cut away Horsey's clothes and bound him to a special chair that he had arranged. The chair seat had a large hole cut in it so that Horsey's cock and balls would hang through it with a lot of clearance. Bill bound Horsey's shoulders to the back of the wooden chair so that he was forced to sit up straight and could not bend over or wiggle.

Under the chair was a shallow Pyrex vessel of water that Horsey's balls and cock sank into as he was forced to sit in the chair. A propane-fired heater was arranged to heat the water in the pan. Just as with Sally's torture, a camera was set up to record the festivities. Bill lit the heater and sat back in a comfortable chair to watch the results.

Bill said, "Horsey, apparently you did not believe me when I warned you about leaving Sally French alone. Well, I have this set up to convince you that I meant what I said. However, I decided not to remove your cock or balls this time. Instead, I am just going to boil them for a while before I let you go. This won't kill you, but I sincerely hope that it makes you wish that you were dead."

Bill had removed Horsey's gag, and he replied, "You better let me go now if you know what's good for you! My brother will kill you slowly and as painfully as possible if you hurt me."

"Well, Horsey, all I know about your brother is what you tell me. You better tell me something to convince me that I should worry."

"My brother Archie is the biggest and most important pimp in the Projects. All he has to do to kill you is to make a phone call."

"I guess you had better tell me more because you haven't convinced me yet."

Horsey was really wound up as he felt the water around his balls and cock start to get warm. In an effort to convince Bill that he and Archie were too powerful to mess with, Horsey told everything he knew about Archie to Bill. The result of all of this information made Bill afraid of Archie, all right, but not in the way that Horsey had hoped. Archie was behind or had his hands into so much crime that Bill was afraid not to eliminate him from this world. Archie was too evil to allow to breathe any longer than necessary!

Meanwhile, the water around Horsey's balls and cock was getting hotter and hotter. Horsey was no longer screaming to be turned loose; he was crying and begging Bill to remove the hot water. Bill had no sympathy for Horsey after what he had heard and what had been done to Sally French, so he intended to let Horsey's manly appendages stew for a while. Bill didn't want to kill Horsey, but he did want him to suffer for as long as possible.

Horsey passed out from the pain before the water began to boil, but Bill had several vials of smelling salts handy. He revived Horsey several times, and the pimp was conscious when the water began to boil. By this time, Horsey was continuously screaming in pain. Bill gave him 15 minutes in the boiling water before he removed the pan. Horsey's balls and cock tip were white by now as if all of the blood had been boiled out of them.

Bill removed the heater and the hot water and propped Horsey in the passenger seat of his SUV. He drove up to the front entrance to the hospital ER and pushed the naked pimp out of the vehicle. Bill drove away before anybody could get a good look at his SUV.

The security guard at the hospital spotted Horsey lying on the sidewalk and called for a gurney. Horsey was trundled into ER and examined by a triage nurse. It took only a few moments for her to recognize the damage done to Horsey's genitalia and to call for a doctor. A few minutes later, Horsey was rolled into the OR to be castrated and have about half of his cock removed in an effort to save his life. That they did, but Horsey was "ruined" for life!

Of course, the nude Horsey did not have any identification on his naked body, so they had to wait on him to become reasonably rational before they knew who to contact. In a rare display of family solidarity, Archie himself came to the hospital to check on Horsey and to arrange for his expenses to be paid. He also got from Horsey the complete details of what had happened, including that Horsey had told Bill way too much about Archie's business.

Archie almost had his brother killed for that indiscretion, but held off, figuring that Horsey was going to suffer even more when he realized that his balls were gone and that he would never fuck again. Instead, he planned to kill Bill Anderson as soon as possible to keep him from spreading the word to the cops about Archie's criminal activities.

One of the first things that Bill did after removing the evidence of his use of that basement was to make a CD of what he had done to Horsey to show to Sally and Mary. Sally had really been depressed over what had been done to her and was showing little sign of recovering psychologically, but she really perked up after seeing what Horsey had been through.

The next day, Mary took a copy of the CD to school to show to all of the whores in Horsey's stable. That was all it took to put the high school bordello out of business. The principal was scared shitless when word reached him about the CD. In a fit of cruelty, Mary gave the principal a copy of the CD she was showing to the whores. Along with the CD was a note telling him to clean up the school or a similar thing might happen to him.

On the way home from school that day, Bill was driving his SUV and Mary was sitting in the passenger seat up front. Suddenly, Bill had that feeling that he sometimes got in Afghanistan. He saw in his rear view mirror a car swerve to pass him and a man leaning out the window holding an Uzi ripoff ready to shoot him.

If Mary had not been with him, Bill would have been more aggressive, but his first thought was to protect his sister, so he swerved to the curb and drove up on the sidewalk just as the thug in the car began shooting. None of the bullets hit either Bill or Mary, but she was scared almost to catatonia. All of the windows in the SUV were blown out, and a lot of holes were punched into the sheet metal. Bill did not bother to try to identify his assailants—he knew exactly who was responsible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.