High School Pimp - Cover

High School Pimp

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 2

It took a while for Horsey to get to his feet. The pain in his elbow seemed like it would never go away, and his broken finger hurt like hell on top of that. He went to the school nurse to have her take care of his broken finger. He reported that he had fallen down in the school yard. He didn't want his reputation as a tough guy to be sullied by having the truth of what just happened to him to get around the school.

Horsey was in considerable pain for the rest of the day, and he was very happy to catch the bus home. The first thing he did when he got home was to look up his brother. He wanted some sympathy and some advice on how to get Bill Anderson off his back. Well, he didn't get any sympathy; his brother just laughed at his story of the sore elbow and the broken finger.

After making sure that Horsey knew how foolish he had been by not having any bodyguards with him, Archie told him to make sure he had at least two football-type bodyguards with him at all times that he was not in class. Horsey could appreciate the good advice in that, and resolved to find some bodyguards tomorrow at school. He probably could pay them off with pussy and not have to give up any cash.

Archie advised Horsey to stay away from Bill Anderson for a while, but not to forget what the bastard had done to him. Without a doubt, Anderson would get careless after a couple of weeks of peace, and that would be the time to hit him. If he couldn't get to Anderson, Horsey would have plenty of opportunity to strike at him through his sister.

As an afterthought, Archie advised Horsey to make sure that his bodyguards always carried knives, but they should stay away from guns. Guns on a high school campus were a sure ticket to jail, and Archie could do nothing to help Horsey with that kind of trouble.

Horsey left to get a beer from the refrigerator and to dream about the revenge he would take on Bill Anderson and the two girls. The best idea he could come up with was for the girls to be gang-raped in all three holes while Anderson was forced to watch. Once that was done, he was going to burn Anderson's balls off. Horsey actually dozed off with that thought going through his head.


Mary was afraid of what might happen when she got to school, but her fear was nothing like what Sally was feeling! Sally was afraid that she would be grabbed and subjected to a 30-swat spanking with the paddle. She had felt one of those back the first time that she refused to give a blowjob to the head custodian, and she never had again refused an assignment. The rape in all three holes would be bad, but nothing like that spanking. Sally figured that Mary was lucky that she did not know how much that big spanking could hurt, or the fact that it still hurt days later after the spanking had been administered.

Both girls almost fainted with relief when they saw Horsey looking at them, then turn and walk away!


Horsey spent every moment of his free time that day recruiting his bodyguards. He was forced to find six bodyguards because of the vagaries of class schedules and such so that he could have at least two with him at all times when he was not in class. The bodyguards even met Horsey at the door and escorted him to his next class. Horsey had been right about one thing—the bodyguards were willing to work for one pussy per day, and no cash changed hands. Thus, employer and employees were both happy with the arrangement.

Horsey now had seven girls in his stable, and there was no thought of rebellion because of fear of the paddle. Each one had been paddled at least once with the 30-stroke penalty, and none of them wanted for that to happen again. Temporarily, Horsey ignored Sally French, but he fully intended to bring her back into line very shortly. He could not afford to let a single one of his whores escape from his stable. That would only lead to more rebellion, and Archie had warned him that he could lose everything if he did not take action against Sally. Horsey simply was afraid to act until after he had dealt with Bill Anderson.

The Bill Anderson question was why he had recruited the biggest bodyguards he could find. Five of the six bodyguards were second string football lineman, and they were second string not because of their size or other physical attributes, but because of their tendency to be too violent when playing the game. That was the characteristic that most attracted Horsey to them. The sixth bodyguard was a heavyweight wrestler with the same tendency toward violence; he, too, was ideal as far as Horsey was concerned.

Horsey managed to wait the two weeks that his brother had recommended, but there was no way his limited patience and wounded pride would let him wait any longer. He found an old high school yearbook with Bill's picture in it and made six copies on the library copying machine. On the back of the picture, he wrote Bill's physical characteristics: height 6'-1", weight 193 pounds, light brown hair, hazel eyes, conventional facial characteristics.

Each bodyguard was given a copy of the picture and the description of Bill Anderson. These six were sent as a group to waylay Bill on his way home from work. They met him at the entrance to an alley, and one asked, "Are you Bill Anderson?" Bill answered in the affirmative, and one of the thugs pushed him into the alley. The six thugs followed Bill into the alley and the same spokesman said, "We bring you a message from Horsey Blankenship." Now, Bill understood what was going on!

The thugs had made their first mistake in choosing this particular alley. It was too narrow for all six of them to approach Bill at the same time. Bill had been expecting trouble for the last two weeks, so he was not surprised by this confrontation. He had started making a practice of carrying two yawara sticks with him at all times. These yawara sticks were small enough to fit into his pockets, so they would not attract attention from the ordinary passerby.

Bill realized immediately that he was in for a fight, but he realized also that the fight was much more serious than he had expected. All six thugs brandished knives and threatened him with them; however, none of the six looked like they really knew what they were doing. Bill was sure that the knives were only meant to intimidate him and to keep him quiet while they beat him with their fists and shoes. Well, Bill did not intend to play by their rules! No matter what else their intention was, they looked like they planned to put Bill into the hospital for an extended stay.

Bill had backed close to a brick wall to protect his back from a sneak attack. This left four of the thugs to form an arc around him while the other two were forced to stand back for lack of operating room. Bill did not have long to wait for the first attack.

The spokesman for the group poked at Bill's abdomen with his knife, but he did it very inexpertly. Bill stepped back just far enough to make it impossible for the attacker to reach his gut. Bill use the yawara stick in his left hand to break the extended wrist holding the knife. At the same time, he used the yawara stick in his right hand to break the elbow of the same arm. These two shattered joints put the thug out of action as effectively as a shot to the head, because the brute was simply not expecting to be on the receiving end of pain. As the old saying goes, "He could dish it out, but he couldn't take it!"

The injured thug staggered back from the two blows and ran into the knife held by his compatriot on his left. The knife wound was hardly more than a scratch, but it bled profusely. The sight of this much blood completely demoralized the attackers, and they all turned to run. The wounded thug got as far as the street before he collapsed, more out of fear than from his injuries. Meanwhile, the other five thugs ran away from Bill as fast as they could go.

Bill dropped his yawara sticks back into his pockets and tried to look very innocent as he called 911 for medical assistance. Bill took on the persona of an innocent bystander who had chanced upon the aftermath of a mugging. The cops and medical assistance were not long in arriving, and Bill gave out as little information as he could while not actually lying to the police. To them, this was a routine matter, and they soon dismissed Bill with thanks for his cooperation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.