Spa Date - Cover

Spa Date

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2011 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: Black boutique owner gets invited to a date by a white customer

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

It was a busy, yet productive day over at the Sweet Peach boutique on Peachtree Street in Atlanta. The fashion & beauty boutique's run by two sisters, Erica and Emma Milton. Erica, the oldest, is a fashion designer with her on fashion line. Emma, the youngest, has her own bath & body line called Bath Temptations. Erica's clothing line, Eveningwear by Erica Milton, has sexy, gorgeous evening gowns and nighttime party dresses. While both sisters have successful lines in the store, Erica and Emma both try to expand business-wise; Emma's starting up a fragrance while Erica tries to start up a lingerie line for plus-size women.

"Emma, I'm going to lunch with my friends. Can you watch the store for me?" Erica said to her.

"Sure thing, sis. Can you also bring me back a steak-and-Swiss panini and two cookies, one triple chocolate and one chocolate chip with nuts?" Emma said.

"Sure, Emma." Erica said.

"Thanks." Emma replied.

As soon as Erica left for lunch with her friends, Emma began setting up a

display for her newest bath collection called Summer Vacation, which featured scents inspired by she and Erica's favorite vacation spots. Emma had been creating new scents for the line since January; she was even inspired by warm places because it had been really cold that month.

A couple of minutes later, a tall, fit guy wearing a white t-shirt and dark

jeans came into the shop. Emma walked up to him and said, "Welcome to Sweet Peach. May I help you look for something?"

"I'm just looking, thanks." They guy said.

"Well, if you need me, I'm right here." Emma said.

"While he looked around the boutique and its merchandise, Emma straightened up the place, made some business calls, and handled some deliveries. She even did some restocking for the shelves and racks.

"Excuse me, miss. I was just noticing some of these bath products. you have." He said.

"Why yes, it's my bath and body line called Bath Temptations." Emma told him.

"Wow! That's your line? Impressive." He said to her.

"Thanks, my line also has oils, which I call my 3-in-1 oils. You can put them in a bath; pour it on your body after a shower, or use as massage oil. The good thing about the 3-in-1 oil is that it does all three things." Emma explained to him.

"That's so neat. I could use a massage, my muscles get really sore. I believe I'll take a few bottles of the oil." He said to her.

"Fantastic! Follow me to the register and I'll ring you up." Emma said with

enthusiasm.

"You got some amazing names for the scents like Mojito Mamacita, Sandalwood Sensuality, Citrus Stimulation, etc." The guy said.

Emma smiled and said, "Next to creating the products and scents, the fun part for me is naming them."

"In addition to these oils, I also like to buy a few of these sugar and salt

scrubs and I also like to buy two of those body washes." The guy said to her.

"Great!" Emma said as she smiled at him.

The guy gave Emma his credit card. Once she ran the card through the register and it got approved, Emma put all the purchases into a peach-and-pink-striped shopping bag.

"Thanks so much, Miss..." The guy said as he tried to get her name.

"Emma, Emma Milton." Emma said as she put her business/contact card into the bag along with the receipt.

"Very nice to meet you. My name's Alex." He said as he introduced himself to Emma and took his bag.

"Thanks for shopping at Sweet Peach. Please come again soon." Emma greeted as Alex left the shop.

After meeting, Erica came back with her and Emma's lunches. While eating lunch, Emma talked to her sister about Alex. Erica was happy that her younger sister met and talked with a guy.

Emma then received a text message on her cell phone. It was from Alex and he wanted to invite to his place for a date tonight. Emma replied to his message, saying she'll see him tonight.

That night she and Erica closed up shop for the night, Emma got into her fire red convertible and went over to Alex's place. She arrived at door, wearing the same clothes as she had on that day; a white zipper blouse,

pink-and-black-striped underbust corset, dark blue skinny jeans, and pink

stilettos with 6-inch heels.

"Emma, I'm so glad that you could make it. Please come in." Alex said as he let Emma into his apartment.

Emma took a good look at his place and said, "What a nice apartment you have there, Alex."

"Thanks, Emma. After meeting you at the boutique, I had an idea for out date." Alex said to her.

"Oh, and what is that idea?" Emma asked him.

Alex smiled at Emma and said, "I was thinking we should have a spa date. The two of us getting pampered in private and using the products I bought from the boutique."

"Ooh, sounds relaxing and hot." Emma replied.

"Let's get our date started." Alex said as he and Emma went into his bedroom. He then went into the bathroom and slowly ran the bath water in the bathtub.

He came back into the bedroom and they slowly took off each other's clothes, piece by piece. Emma looked at Alex's ripped, strong body as she spoke, "Your body's really tight, Alex."

"Thanks, I go good for a pro wrestler. Yours is pretty sexy too, Emma." Alex replied.

"Why thank you, Alex." Emma said as she blushed at his compliment about her curvaceous, hourglass figure.

The blush on her cheeks matched her lacy bra and panties. Alex and Emma were both in their underwear until they took their time taking it off of each other's bodies.

Once they were both naked, they went into the bathroom, where lit candles surrounded the porcelain bathtub and the sink. Alex hooked up the retractable shower head to the tub. Emma sighed as Alex sprayed her body with the every warm water. She in return sprayed Alex's body with a shower.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.