Teaching Shannon a Lesson - Cover

Teaching Shannon a Lesson

Copyright© 2011 by AnonymousAuthor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Shannon's bad grades put her in an awkward position.... and she learns that she is a natural submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Transformation  

Shannon moved in with me the next night. She brought some clothes and other necessaries to school, and rode home with me in my car. She said that she had to go home once a week to water the plants and see that everything was all right, and I agreed.

I need not describe our first night, as nothing new or interesting happened.

Shannon's breasts were very sensitive from my treatment of them on the previous day, and I was not yet ready to push her again, so we made very slow and tender love. The following day, a Saturday, was a different story. Shortly after breakfast I told her to bring me her history book. "We have less than two weeks, Shannon, so you'll have to work very hard. I want you to read the first two chapters of this book today, and I'll quiz you on them this evening before dinner."

"But I already read those chapters," she complained. "I know that stuff."

"That's not what your test scores say," I responded. I looked at her and said, "But perhaps you're ready to be quizzed on them now?"

"No, no," she said hastily, reaching for the book. I had not said what kind of quiz I was talking about, but she could tell from my look and voice that it was not the kind she was used to. "I'll read them." She took the book and went into the bedroom I had given her.

After a couple of hours I brought her a cup of coffee, and inquired about her progress. She assured me that she was studying hard, but that it was slow going. I told her that she must be ready by five o'clock, and that I was going out for a while and she should get lunch whenever she felt hungry. She looked at me nervously as I left.

I went first to an unfinished furniture store and bought a small but very solidly constructed rectangular dining table. I brought this home and set it up in the basement, attaching its feet firmly to the floor. I made some crude leg stocks along the short side of it out of two-by-fours and some hardware I had around the house, and set a ring in the bottom of the tabletop just above the stocks.

I needed a belt that could be quickly and easily locked on to Shannon's waist, so I went to a local leather store and bought two simple belts with D-ring buckles and not much else.

I cut the D-ring off one of the belts, and riveted it onto the free end of the other. With her legs in the stocks, the belt around her waist, and a short piece of chain attaching the belt to the ring under the tabletop, she would be held effectively in place facing the table, able to use her hands but unable to turn around.

Finally I went to K-Mart and bought a cheap fiberglas fishing rod, stripped all the hardware off the rod part, and detached it from the handle. I bared my thigh and tried my little whip out on myself, to see how hard I had to hit to produce a given effect, and was pleased to find that it did not take much force to produce a really painful sting.

My preparations complete, I looked at the clock. It was 4:30, and I had told her 5:00, so I drank a glass of wine and fantasized for half an hour. The fantasy was making me so hot that I was afraid I would not be able to control myself properly, so I went out for a walk and tried not to think about what was about to happen.

When I got back I went into Shannon's room and told her to undress. She had nothing on but a robe and panties, so she was naked in seconds. The sight of her standing there, vulnerable and anxious, was so tempting that I almost forewent the lesson in favor of just fucking her brains out. I steeled myself, however, and after briefly caressing her, told her to get her history book and follow me, which she did, anxiety and apprehension clear on her face.

I kept her behind me as we entered the downstairs room so that I could turn around to see the expression on her face when she saw the apparatus I had built. I had expected shock; I saw puzzlement.

"What's that?"

"Hmm. Think of it as a teaching machine." I led her over to it. When I closed the stocks around her legs, she finally understood, and her expression changed from one of apprehension to one of fear.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, her voice quavering.

"I'm going to quiz you on what you read today," I replied, fastening the belt around her waist. I had looked over her midterm test and quizzes, so I knew what kinds of questions she would be asked. I picked up the whip and stood alongside her.

"Who led the Plymouth colony?" I asked softly. "Umm ... it was ... oh, damn! ... umm ... was it John what's-his-name?" She looked at me as though asking for his last name.

"No," I said, and brought the whip down on her ass with a medium stroke. It made a nice crack! as it hit, and my already stiff cock swelled to its maximum.

"Ow!" she cried out, "that hurts!"

"That's the idea. Now what was his name?"

"I don't know. I can't remember." She looked at me, expecting me to hit her again. Instead I asked her another question.

"Why was Oglethorpe allowed to start his colony in the South?" Again I gave her a moment to answer, and again she couldn't. I whipped her again, this time a little harder. I could see that she was trying not to cry, but I could also see a few tears leaking out from the corners of her eyes. I asked her an easier question, one she was able to answer.

She looked relieved, but I did not let it last. I asked another question, and when she was unable to answer I gave her another stroke, harder yet. She made a little noise this time, and her hands came around to protect her ass. I gave her no time to relax, but quizzed her again.

This time she moved her hands around before I hit her, and my stroke landed on them. She yelped in pain and brought her right hand up to her mouth. Her tears were now flowing freely, and she looked at me with hatred. I gave no indication that I cared, but asked her another question, and whipped her all the harder when she couldn't answer. I was raising welts now, and hitting her about as hard as I could without breaking her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.