First Alien Enterprises
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

I awoke sometime in the middle of the night to gentle sobbing from Suchin. She was using the pillow to muffle her sobs.

"Suchin," I asked in Thai, "do you want to talk about it or would you rather I left you alone?"

There was no response, so I waited. I could hear her sobs slow down and her breathing become more regular.

"I am very sorry," she finally said. "You have been very nice to me, but this is more difficult than I imagined. I'm not sure that I can do this. What if you had not been nice? What if you had hurt me? I'm not sure I could deal with going with a different man each night. I could be with someone if they were my tilak (boyfriend) but this is so impersonal."

I looked over at the clock and could see that it was a little after 5 a.m. This was something that needed to be dealt with, and I knew the night was over.

"Go ahead and get up, take your shower and get dressed. I'll order breakfast and do the same, and then we can talk. I may be able to help you with your concerns."

She looked at me questioningly, almost afraid to ask what I had in mind, but I broke eye contact, rolled to my side and got out of bed. I pulled on my pants and went into the parlor and called down to room service. They were open and took my order for a traditional Thai breakfast of rice and fish and an American breakfast of eggs, ham, potatoes and toast. Plus coffee, lots of coffee.

I could hear the shower running so I went back into my bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes, and went into the other bedroom, took a very fast shower and got dressed. I was back in the parlor when room service knocked on the door and I let them in to set up the table. After everything was ready, I told them I would put it out in the hallway when finished and gave them a generous tip.

Suchin had cleaned herself up, and other than a tiny bit or redness around her eyes, it was hard to tell that she had been crying. We ate in relative silence, and she initially only picked at her food, but then managed to finish off her complete portion. She helped me clean up and get all of the room service stuff back out in the hallway, and then we sat in the kitchen.

I began speaking in Thai, and explained that I understood her conflict and asked if she had made any decisions regarding the future.

She said that she had decided that she would not go out in the future, and that if she had to get a job as a store clerk she would do so. She then explained that she appreciated how nice I had been to her, and that I did not have to give her any money other than taxi fare to get home. I then asked her where home was, and she reluctantly explained that she shared a room with six other girls. It was reasonably safe, and inexpensive, but several of the girls were quite messy and she liked to live in a clean environment.

We talked some more about her life and her family, until she quietly asked it if was OK for her to go home. I told her no, she could not leave yet as we had some unfinished business, and I could see the tears start to well up in her eyes as she assumed that meant another bedroom session would be required.

I told her to dry her eyes, as we had somewhere to go.

"Where," she asked. "It is still very early."

"Not too early," I countered. "Just relax and I will explain later."

I took a fast shower and changed clothes. We went down and grabbed a taxi, and I quietly gave the condo's address so that Suchin could not hear. Even at about 6:30 in the morning Bangkok's streets were busy, and it took a little while to get there.

We got out of the cab, I paid the cabbie and we went to the main entrance. I took her hand as we went to the elevators. I punched in the floor to my condo and a minute later we were standing in the empty unit. Thankfully, there was no smell of stale sex in the air.

I explained that this was my new condo. That it was going to be furnished tomorrow and that is when I was moving in. I showed her the maid quarters and asked her if she would like to be my live-in maid and cook starting tomorrow.

She looked at me for a long time, in fact, looked is not the right work, she stared into my eyes as if trying to get a reading.

"Would I have to sleep with you?" she asked in a whisper.

"No, you have slept with me for the very last time. Sleeping with me is not part of your job responsibilities. You are to keep the unit sparkling clean, and cook for me when I want a meal. You'll be respectful to my guests and any business associates that I have, and you will be discreet and not talk about me or my business or anything that takes place in this condo." I then named a weekly salary, and told her that I expected her to send one-fourth of her salary home each week.

"Are you serious?" she asked. "Is this a serious job offer or some kind of Farang magic?

"No Farang magic, this is a serious job offer. No sex. I want you to take care of my condo for me, even when I am traveling. I have very high demands as to how clean I want this place, and I expect you will have to work hard."

The floodgates opened and she openly bawled.

"I take it that you accept?"

Her head bobbed up and down a few times. So I knew we had a deal. She then threw herself into my arms and held onto me like the end of the world was coming.

Good, let's go get your stuff. You can sleep in the spare bedroom of my suite tonight, and tomorrow you will help Anong and Rom with the move and getting the condo set up.

We locked up the condo, including the sliding glass door going to the patio, and went down to grab a cab. She gave the cab driver her address and we headed off to one of the poorer sections of Bangkok. On the way, I asked if she owed any rent and she told me how much she should pay, and I gave her enough to cover what she owed, and she went off to gather her things. About 15 minutes later she came out carrying one suitcase, which we threw in the trunk of the cab.

"Did you have any problems?" I asked.

"No, none at all," she replied. "I paid what I owed, told the others that I had found a different job, and gathered my things."

"Good, let's get back to the hotel." I gave the driver our new destination and we headed off to the hotel. Upon arrival, I paid the fare and we went in. I saw Rom sitting at the concierge desk, and we went over and I made the introductions. I explained that Rom is my decorator, and would be in charge tomorrow. "Even I have to follow her orders," I said with a laugh. I explained that Suchin would be my new live-in maid, and that she would spend the night in the second bedroom of my suite. Rom immediately vetoed that idea and said she was getting off in half an hour and that Suchin would spend the night with her and that way they could say terrible things about me that even my Farang magic could not hear.

We all had a hearty laugh and I reminded Suchin that she needed to settle her accounts at King's Castle. Rom said that she would assist, and I gave Suchin money for her direct expenses, and I gave Rom some money for "girl time" and discreetly suggested that she take Suchin shopping and help her get some additional clothing. She said that she would and that she would pick out some uniforms for Suchin that would go well with the decorations. I hadn't thought about uniforms, so I immediately gave her some additional money to cover their cost. The manner in with Rom stepped up and began to help Suchin made me feel as though she agreed with my hiring decision.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.