First Alien Enterprises - Cover

First Alien Enterprises

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

We both woke around sunrise and took advantage of the early morning to consummate our relationship again. An hour or so later, we actually got out of bed, showered together and went down to breakfast. While eating, she gave me her cell phone number and told me that any time I wanted to schedule a day together, like yesterday, to simply call her before 9 a.m. the morning before we wanted to get together. When she went into work about 9:30 a.m. she could schedule the next day off. She said she recognized that I had been very generous, but I had spent a lot of money on her yesterday, and this way I could save on the massage parlor fees and the costs of having Chompoo deliver her.

I explained that I would be going out of country for about two weeks, but that we would spend a day together when I got back. I also explained that she was worth the money I spent, but that I appreciated her offer and would take her up on it. I gave her my number, but cautioned that my calls usually just went to voice mail. I did promise to return her calls.

After we ate, we went back up to the room. I asked if she wanted to take a swim, and she declined, saying she got wet enough at work. She packed her overnight bag and I gave her an envelope containing much more than she would have expected. I told her not to tell anyone how much I gave her, and we agreed upon an amount that she would say if asked. That way if anyone asked, she could quote an amount that was reasonable, but not large enough to raise any suspicion or cause any jealousy. I also told her that I had given Chompoo a nice tip and that she should not only refuse to share what I gave her with him, but she should alert me if he tried to strong arm her into sharing. She should only tell him about the agreed-upon amount.

Since it was just about 10 a.m., we went down and waited out front for Chompoo and when he pulled up in a cab, I opened the door so that Noi could get in, and they quickly drove away.

I went back up and logged to check the results of the new wagers, and the profits and participation were both excellent. I instructed Gandalf to automatically set up the same wagers whenever I arranged a date with a girl I already knew. I did have him experiment with the time intervals for the "time to penetration" wagers. I felt that 15, 20 or even 30 minute time slices would generate more wagering, and that 5 minutes were just too short a time slice. Gandalf agreed and said that he would use 15 minutes as the standard, but go to 30 minutes when the segment was "overnight." I just love it when a plan comes together.

My room phone rang and it was Anong, telling me that she and Rom were in one of the Business Center's small conference rooms, and they had all my papers to sign. I told them I would be down in a few minutes, splashed some "smell good" on my cheeks and headed down in the elevator. A couple of bar girls were in the elevator, heading home after spending the night with a guest, and they both made eye contact with me, hoping that I would start a conversation with them before we reached the lobby. However, they did nothing for me and I thought they both looked a little jaded, so I didn't take any initiative and let them exit the elevator before me. I did enjoy the way they waved their butts at me when the headed for the front entrance.

I entered the Business Center and the receptionist pointed me to the conference room, and asked if I needed anything to eat or drink. I thought to myself that she looked good enough to eat, but I politely declined and went into the conference room prepared to get writer's cramp.

Anong had everything organized, but there was still a ton of paperwork, made more difficult since I am a Farang. Still, we started to work our way through it. After about an hour I asked Anong how much more, and she indicated that we were more than a third of the way through it. I opened the conference room door and called for the receptionist. When she arrived I told her, in Thai, that I wanted a lunch for three brought in. I ordered a spicy hot Thai seafood dish, and let the girls order what they wanted.

We then went back to work and after about half an hour, lunch was served. We worked while eating, but it was still well after 2 p.m. when we were finished. The condo was mine, everything was scheduled for delivery the day after tomorrow and the girls told me that I should plan to be there the whole day, and they would both be there to assist. Anong told me to be sure and have a lot of small bills with me that I could use to tip the delivery crews. She also gave me a full accounting of what she and Rom had spent on furnishings and décor. It was actually quite reasonable.

I gave Anong an envelope containing a nice gratuity, and handed Rom an envelope containing her fee and a nice gratuity.

We all hugged. I kept my hands to myself, but I was sorely tempted not to.

I had the bill for the use of the conference room and the lunch put on my room, and went to the front desk to let them know when I would be checking out.

I went back up the room and changed, headed downstairs, grabbed a cab and told the driver "Patpong."

Patpong is one of the most amazing places on the planet. By day it is a fairly common business area, with mainstream Thais going about their business, uniformed school age kids playing on their way home from classes. At night, however, a magical transformation takes place. It offers lots of neon, a huge open market, go-go bars, horny guys, wary expats, European families (complete with kids), Thai boxing, hookers, touts, Police and beggars. This place is better than the circus, and there is a totally new performance every night. It is actually made up of two streets, Patpong I and Patpong II.

I grabbed a street side table at a beer bar, and watched the world go by. Patpong had changed over the years, it was a much softer place than before, and had a disturbing air of legitimacy that it never had before. It was clear that the government was trying to water down the sex appeal of this area by promoting things like the open market. In someone's mind, it was better to have a street selling $5 fake Rolex Watches and $10 fake Vuitton handbags, than to have a street full of hookers and bar girls. I most respectfully disagree.

It is a lesser place as a result, but I digress from my tale.

I wandered into King's Castle II, a go-go bar of some renown, and I knew instantly that Gandalf had the clock running on some new wagers. I felt good having introduced blatant capitalism and the joy of wagering to an entire Alien culture.

I sat in a booth the middle of the club and ordered a beer. Less than thirty seconds after the arrival of the beer I got approached by a bargirl, who I quickly determined was a ladyboy. There is an old joke that when you go into a bar in Bangkok, the three most beautiful women there, aren't. There is a tremendous grain of truth to that, for ladyboys in Thailand usually know more about makeup and fashion that most of the women there.

[Gandalf, keep the ladyboys here in the wager, just clearly label them as such. I probably won't take one, but you never know.]

As I looked around I figured that about ten percent of the bargirls and freelancers here were ladyboys. I knew that King's Castle III is usually 100 percent ladyboys, and that both King's Castle I and II have mixed staffs. I gave thought to whether or not I wanted to play with a ladyboy right after having had such a girlfriend-type experience with Noi. While the ladyboy who approached me seemed pleasant enough, I decided that I would hold off doing the ladyboy thing until I got down to Pattaya Beach, where I would spend an evening at Soi Crocodile which is ladyboy heaven.

I politely explained to the ladyboy that I was not in the market tonight and thanked her for her stopping by. I passed her some Thai Baht, if she would pass the word to her colleagues so there were no bad feelings, I would appreciate it.

Why call her a her? I learned a long time ago to address transgender persons in the gender that they are presenting themselves. It is a simple courtesy.

I flagged down a cute little server and ordered a beer to enjoy while watching the dancers. None of the bar staff approached me, which was fine, as it gave me the opportunity to check out the talent without getting rushed. After finishing my second beer (thank you, First Alien Enterprises, it is sure nice to be able to drink beer with no effect) one of the mama-sans came by to ask if I was enjoying myself. I assured her that I was, and she asked if I wanted anything, because she understood that I wanted to be left alone. I explained that I was not interested in a Ladyboy, but that I did have my eye on a couple of dancers, and I was trying to decide which one I wanted to meet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.