First Alien Enterprises - Cover

First Alien Enterprises

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

As I sent the girl from Nana home, I realized that I had never even bothered to get her name. She was little more than a well-used cum receptacle, and that this was totally out of character for me. I guess getting robbed and nearly getting killed does that to you. I was fairly depressed as I left the short-time hotel, until I remembered that Noi was coming over for the day.

That thought brightened my mood considerably as I grabbed a cab back to my hotel. Once there, I picked up a newspaper on the way to my room, and found there was an account of my robbery and the death of the bar woman, but I was not identified, other than as a Farang. Thank goodness we Farangs all look alike. I figured that, with any luck, my letter to the editor would appear in tomorrow's paper, and the cop would get a well-deserved Atta boy. I might even earn a very good friend on the police department, and that is never a bad thing to have.

I spent what felt like an eternity under the hot shower, then had a huge room service breakfast brought up, and played on the computer, watching my earnings grow. While there had been no new betting the day before, Gandalf had the entire robbery adventure packaged up and sold at a premium price that quickly recovered the production costs and turned a nice profit. Even with yesterday's lack of betting, I continued to make a lot of money for the Aliens.

[Gandalf, set up wager on how many times Noi and I have sex before she leaves tomorrow. Take twenty percent of the pot as our commission, and pay out the rest parimutual style. Round the payout down to the nearest whole credit, and put the breakage into our coffers. Make the range of possible bets between two and eight separate sexual encounters. For an encounter to count, it must be in a different place as the previous encounter, or we must have left the place and returned. Some if we have sex in the hotel, go someplace to eat, and have sex again in the hotel, that is two encounters. If we have sex in the hotel, never leave the room, and have sex again, it is a single encounter.]

{Consider it done, the betting will open in about five minutes.}

[Great, now for the second wager. Call it Time to Penetration. Set it up in 5 minute blocks of time, from when Noi first enters my room until the moment I first penetrate her pussy. Then, reset the wager for time until the next penetration. Keep resetting it until we have sex sometime after 6 a.m. tomorrow. Take a fifteen percent commission on each wagering pool, round the payouts down to the nearest credit, and we keep the breakage.]

About 10 a.m. I got a call from the Chompoo stating that he and Noi had arrived and he was calling from one of the house phones. I gave him my room number and told him that they should both come on up. A few minutes later, there was a firm knock on the door and I let them both in.

Noi was looking wonderful. She was modestly dressed and had very little makeup on, so she did not look like a bar girl. She had a small overnight bag, and she greeted me in the formal Thai manner, which I returned. Chompoo and I shook hands and we all sat down. Chompoo explained that Noi was allowed to stay until the same time tomorrow, but since I had taken her out of availability the day before, I owed two days of fees for the massage parlor, plus transportation, and the transportation fee included the cost of him coming to get her at 10 a.m. tomorrow. If there were any difficulties either she or I were to call Chompoo directly on his cell phone and he would work to resolve the problem.

I assured him that I did not expect and difficulties and paid him the massage parlor fee plus transportation costs, and added in a nice gratuity for his efficient service. He was more than satisfied with how he personally came out on the deal. Since Gandalf had not chimed in while he was outlining the fees, I had to believe that any markup he added was quite minor, and well within reason. I hope he had added at least 10 percent to the actual costs.

Chompoo was quickly on his way, and I showed Noi where she could put her things. She seemed just a bit nervous, but that was to be expected as she was out of her element. I turned on some music from the MP3 collection on my laptop, and snuggled with her on the couch while we made small talk, getting to know each other better. She was a delight to talk to and before I knew it, it was a little past noon. We then spent the next few minutes discussing what we would do for lunch, and she said she would be comfortable if we just ordered in from the hotel. We did just that, each ordering traditional Thai meals, which we consumed with vigor, sharing each other's entrees. It was a fun lunch and we chatted like best of friends while we ate.

After we ate, we cleaned up the dishes and pushed the room service cart out into the hallway. We both showed signs of being sleepy after the big meal, and my suggestion that we take a nap was warmly received.

We held hands as we walked into the bedroom, and we gently helped each other undress. There was no false modesty, no silliness, no fake passion, just a lot of gentle caresses and soft kisses. We curled up together with her back to my front, and I gently held one beautiful breast as we dozed off together.

I awoke an hour or so later to a warm, wet sucking sensation, and looked down to see Noi orally servicing me. We made eye contact.

"I see you are awake," she said as she took her beautiful mouth off of my cock, shifted position, and impaled herself. "Now the fun can begin." She began to ride my cock with abandon, and leaned into me so that I could hold her breasts and use them for a leverage point. She would lift herself until she was almost off of me, and then drop onto me, causing me to slam into her cervix. She would then grind herself against my pubic bone, rise up and do it all over again. This was hard core fucking, and she appeared to be doing it mostly for her own benefit. Finally, she stayed in the down position, and began to shudder with her eyes closed.

A few moments later she opened her eyes. "Thank you for letting me satisfy myself. It is something I do not get to do very often. Now I need to take care of your needs." She then set up a very comfortable rhythm, and used her muscles to stay firmly clamped on my dick. It didn't take long until I felt the tingle that every guy enjoys, and began blasting into the condom that I didn't even realize I was wearing.

We collapsed on the bed, held each other closely and dozed off for about 15 minutes. I was the first to awaken, go up, drained the lizard, and cleaned myself up. I got a warm washcloth and went back to the bedroom and began to clean her nearly hairless pussy. She awoke, and took over the cleanup duties, thanking me for my kindness. Before long she popped out of bed, headed to the bathroom and began making woman noises. She came out wearing a tiny pair of green panties that contrasted beautifully with her natural skin color. We snuggled together on the bad and made plans for the rest of the day. I shared with her that I was in the middle of buying a condominium, and she immediately asked if she could see it. I didn't see any reason why not, so I called down to the front desk as asked if Rom was available. She was and I told her I wanted to borrow the key to the condo. She said she would send it up with the bellboy, and that I might as well hang onto it since closing was scheduled for tomorrow. I thanked her and waited for the knock on the door, accepted an envelope that obviously contained a key from the bellboy, and gave him a nice tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.