First Alien Enterprises
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Awakening after a good night's sleep, I wandered over to the laptop to check on the betting results from the day before. I was a bit concerned because I only had two encounters the day before. I was delighted to see we had earned a profit of nearly 400,000 credits, much more than I expected.

[Gandalf, what can you tell me about the profits from last night?]

{We thought that would catch your attention, it certainly caught ours. The simple answer is that the universe is a big place, much bigger than the planets where we ran the pilot. We probably got a bit of a spike from the idea that it was the first night, but we also have barely penetrated our potential markets. As long as you can keep it fresh and interesting, our numbers can only increase. I don't know if you noticed or not, but nearly a million credits have already been placed on the Rom bet. We stand to make a bundle on that.{

[Thanks Gandalf, glad to see it is working out.]

{Sir, I don't think you get it.}

[Get what?]

{Get that credits are not dollars.}

[So?]

{Based on your planet's overall economy, it takes slightly more than 500 of your US dollars to equal one of our credits. So, if we were dealing with your money, last night we raked in a little more than 200,000,000 dollars.}

I thought I was going to have a coronary on the spot. I had to sit down for a few minutes to take it all in. Two Hundred Friggin Million Dollars reward for getting laid twice. I could really get to enjoy this. But then it dawned on me. While I was being brilliant in coming up with the deal, I completely forgot to get an agreement in place on my share.

[Ummm, Gandalf?]

{Yes sir?}

[What, exactly, is my percentage of this operation?]

{We wondered when you were going to ask. The answer is that you don't get a percentage.}

[WHAT, I mentally roared]

{Relax sir. The rest of the answer is that rather than having us get all stressed over percentages, let's just say that you now have infinite wealth at your disposal. Whatever you want, if we can get it for you, it is yours. Just keep helping us make videos, and come up with a fresh idea or two along the way.}

Infinite wealth. Something so totally unimaginable. This was really turning out all right.

[Gandalf, I'm going to go swim some laps.]

So I took some time to check out the hotel swimming pool, putting in some laps and ignoring some of the eye-candy that hung out at the pool and tried to catch my eye. The idea of infinite wealth was also too great a concept to really imagine. I was just completing a lap when Gandalf buzzed.

{Sir, I have an appointment set up for you to visit three properties today. The real estate agent will be here to pick you up in 30 minutes. I won't describe the properties to you, but I will tell you that you would do well to choose any of them. I've made it clear that we are discussing a cash transaction, so the real estate agent will not be trying to sell you any financing, and is certain that each of the three units is well within your price range.}

[Great, let me go rinse the chlorine off and change into a nice lightweight suit so that I look the part.]

{Her name is Anong and I have sent her a photo of you. She believes I am your business agent.}

[Are we going to include her in our wagering?]

{Probably not, let's not mix business and pleasure.}

[Agreed]

I climbed out of the pool, toweled off, and headed back to my suite. Twenty-five minutes later I was entering the lobby. There was an exceptionally attractive woman chatting with Rom, and as soon as she saw me she headed across the lobby to intercept me. We introduced ourselves, found out that she is a friend of Rom, so we have something almost in common. She had a car and driver waiting, so we headed off to see the three condos that she had selected.

As we inched our way through the notorious Bangkok traffic, we made small talk as she tried to get a feel for what I was looking for in a condo, and I kept coming back to one simple concept: sheer luxury.

Once I saw the first condo, I knew that Gandalf had done a great job in selecting a potential place for me to live. It was up high in one of the condominium towers, had three bedrooms, a large entertaining area and a kitchen to die for.

I spent an hour in the condo, visualizing how it would look fully furnished and decorated, and decided that this was the one for me, unless either of the others were better.

Sure enough, as we checked out condos two and three, I realized that I could easily set up house in any of them, but that I really liked the first one the best.

As we were driving back, I faced the real estate agent and said, "Anong, I'd like to place an offer on the first unit for immediate occupancy. Offer them 5% above what they are asking. Tell them it is a cash deal, that the offer is only valid for four hours. I will guarantee that all of the funds will be in your agency's escrow account."

I then had her give me the escrow details, and knowing that Gandalf was listening in, I pulled out my cell phone and pretended to call Gandalf and pass along the escrow instructions. He let me know the funds had been moved, along with an additional 10% to cover any contingencies.

I passed that information on to Anong, who looked a little bit shell shocked as the speed with which I made my decision and my willingness to commit the finds so quickly.

"Sir, I'll offer them the full listing price first, and only use the 5% if I need to. I suspect that the money they will save by doing a cash sale, plus the immediate close, will be very, very tempting. I'll need about an hour to put together the offer paperwork and schedule a meeting to present the offer. If you agree, I'll drop you at your hotel and then come back with a notary to get your signatures."

Something flashed in my memory.

"You won't need a notary, if you recall, Rom is a notary and she will be working until dinner time."

"I'd forgotten she was a notary."

"So had I, until you mentioned it."

"So how do you know so much about Rom?"

"We've chatted."

"I wager you'd like to do more than chat."

"That is not for me to say."

"Well, I will tell you that she never dates hotel guests, but is intrigued by you."

"That is nice to know, I was thinking of hiring her to decorate my new condo."

"That would be an excellent decision; she has a good eye for décor and hopes to eventually open her own studio."

"Well," I said as we pull up to the hotel, "that is an excellent thing to know. It looks as though we are here, I'll see you in about two hours."

I then climbed out of the car, entered the hotel and walked up to the front desk and patiently waited while Rom checked in a guest. After she was completed, I told her I was making an offer on a condo and that Anong was coming back in two hours with papers for me to sign and have notarized. I asked if she would be the notary and she readily agreed.

I went into one of the hotel restaurants and reserved a table for a very late lunch in two hours. I went back up to my room, relaxed and ate a bit of fruit to take the edge off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.