Bobby & Mrs. Clark
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Reverse_cowboy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bobby is a budding young exhibitionist who gets caught by his older next door neighbor Mrs. Clark who blackmails him into entering the BDSM lifestyle as her submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Wednesday seemed to take forever to come, it was only two days away and it still seemed to take for freaking ever! To make it worse I couldn't stop thinking about Mrs. Clark and Julie and what we had done together on Monday. Agreeing to be Mrs. Clark's submissive was definitely the best decision I had ever made in my life so far. I couldn't wait to see what she had planned for Julie and me on Wednesday; it was driving me absolutely crazy. It was almost like waiting for Christmas so you could finally open your presents, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Tuesday I got a text from Mrs. Clark asking me to stop by her house real quick on my way home. When I did she handed me some papers which turned out to be a questionnaire. "Fill it out completely, leave nothing blank. You have my cell number so call me if you have any questions about anything which you probably will. And for gods sakes don't let your parents see it. Get it back to me tomorrow when you come for our next session." Mrs. Clark said.

"Yes Ma'am." I said as I tucked the papers into my backpack. I went home and got to work filling it out so I could get it done before my parents got home and before I had to go to work myself. She was right, I did need help with knowing what some of the things were, but I didn't call her I was able to find the answers I needed online with just a little effort. It took me a little less than an hour to get it all filled out. It wasn't all that hard, just long. When Wednesday finally came I fortunately only had two classes for the day. I had a hard time focusing on what the professor was saying during his lecture in my first class, my mind kept drifting back to Julie and Mrs. Clark. When the bell finally sounded I hurried to my Film Appreciation class, I couldn't wait to see Julie again. She was already in her seat when I walked into the classroom and I decided to sit in the seat next to her instead of my normal chair a few rows over. She looked awesome in the outfit Mrs. Clark had told her to wear. I could see her red bra through her thin white shirt and her red G-string looked so sexy sticking up out of her tight jeans.

"Hey Julie. Would you mind if I sit here?" I asked hopefully.

"No not at all, I'd like it actually." Julie said as she smiled up at me.

"Cool." I said as I put my books down and slid into the chair.

Julie smiled at me again and said, "Nobody sits next to me for long. All the girls think I'm a slut or a bitch, and the guys all want to get in my pants and when they find out I'm not interested they go sit somewhere else."

"Well if I had known that I would have sat next to you a long time ago." I said with a big smile. Julie smiled back at me again and I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was. "Hey, would you like to get something to eat after class before we go over to Mrs. Clark's house?" I asked.

"Uh, sure I guess. Where did you have in mind?" Julie said.

"I don't know. How about that new diner over on 27th?" I asked.

"Alright, sounds good to me." Julie replied.

Just then our professor walked into the room and began talking more about Star Wars and some other sci-fi movies and how computers have changed how movies are being made and even remade. Professor Roberts was one of the coolest professors I had. She was pretty easy going and her lectures were anything but boring. When class was over Julie and I walked out to the parking lot together. "Do you want to drive together or separately?" I asked her.

"Um, I think we should go separately. That way we won't have to come back for my bike or your car." She said.

"Alright then I'll meet you there in a few minutes." I replied.

"See you there." Julie said as she swung a leg over the seat of her bike and then pulled on her helmet. I got in my car and followed her to the diner.

We went inside and sat at a booth near the back of the diner away from most of the other customers. The waitress took our drink orders and came back with our drinks a few moments later and took the rest of our order before she left us to ourselves.

"So how did my Aunt Nancy get you in her clutches?" Julie asked playfully.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yeeeaaah." She replied sarcastically.

"Well ... she caught me masturbating in front of my bedroom window with the shade up and threatened to tell my parents if I didn't become her sub." I confessed.

"Ahhh, busted and blackmailed." Julie remarked sagely.

"Yeah pretty much." I replied.

Julie just smiled back at me. "I don't think she would really have told on you, but you never really know."

"So, ah, how long have you been a doing stuff with Mrs. Clark?" I asked Julie awkwardly.

"Um, about six months or so I guess." She replied.

"Cool. So how did you get started? If you don't mind my asking." I said.

"Well, I guess it started when I was getting ready to start school here. I came out here to find out where the campus was and to register and stuff. I figured I'd stop by and visit Aunt Nancy while I was here. I live about a half an hour away from here so I don't get to visit as often as I'd like. Anyways I came over and we talked for a while, and then they had to go out. They asked me if I wanted to hang out at their house and then we'd go out to dinner when they got back. Well, I hadn't seen them in like a month or two so I told them ok. Well they left and I started watching some TV and after a while I got bored so I started looking around for something to do. Then I guess I got a little nosy and I ended finding a couple of videos in a cabinet under their coffee table I put them in the DVD player and started watching them to see what they were. I figured they'd be some pornos or something that they pulled the labels off of, or maybe even some homemade sex tapes or something. Well when the video started playing I saw my aunt and uncle with some other people down in their playroom." Julie stopped talking as the waitress brought our food to our table.

"I bet that blew your mind when you realized what you were seeing." I said.

"You have no idea." Julie replied.

"Anyways, I was watching the video and I was really getting into it and getting turned on. I figured I was alone and it would be awhile before my aunt and uncle got back so I slid down my pants and started masturbating. Well I got into it and lost track of time. I was so far into my own world that I never even heard my aunt and uncle get home the next thing I knew...

(FLASHBACK)

(Approximately 6 Months ago)

"Do you like that?" Aunt Nancy was asking me.

"Oh my God!" I cried out as I jumped up while trying to pull my pants up in one motion. "I'm soooooooo sorry. Oh my god, I didn't mean to! I found the tapes by accident!" I pleaded. I was so terrified that that'd kick me out and never want to talk to me again, not mention the possibility of them telling my parents what I'd done.

"It's all right Julie. We're not mad at you. It's partly our fault; we should have hid the DVD's better." My Aunt said.

"I'm still sorry. I should've stopped watching the videos when I saw what they were." I said.

"True. But you didn't, and you still haven't answered my question. Did you like what you were watching?" She persisted.

I stood there dumbstruck that my aunt was actually asking me if I liked watching her act like a dominatrix and have sex with my uncle and some other people.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little confused. I wanted to make sure I knew what she was asking before I gave an answer.

"Did you like it? Did it turn you on?" she said erasing any doubt about her meaning.

I knew I was busted anyways so I figured I might as well tell the truth. "Yeah, I liked it. It was pretty hot. I never would have thought you and Uncle Jim would have been into that kind of wild stuff."

My aunt just smiled and said, "You'd be surprised at what most people are into behind closed doors honey."

"We're not the old fogies you think we are." Uncle Jim put in.

"Well that's a little obvious now Uncle Jim." I said in a mildly sarcastic "no duh" kind of way.

"Have you seen anything like that before, or was this your first time." Aunt Nancy asked as she sat down on the couch I had been sitting on when they caught me.

"Um, I've seen it online before. I just never thought real people did that kind of thing." I replied.

"Well they do." Uncle Jim said.

"Is BDSM something you're interested in?" Aunt Nancy asked curiously.

"I guess so. I always get really turned on whenever I see it online, and sometimes I fantasize about doing some of that stuff." I said. I couldn't believe I was talking about this stuff with my aunt and uncle.

"Is it something you'd like to try if you had the chance?" Aunt Nancy asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I replied honestly.

Aunt Nancy looked up at Uncle Jim and he nodded. "Come with me, I want to show you something." Aunt Nancy said to me as she got up from the couch. I followed her down the hall to the basement door, and then down the stairs to the basement. Aunt Nancy flipped the light switch on as she walked down the stairs. When we got to the bottom and I turned the corner to go into the main room of the basement I froze in my tracks. Right in front of me was the dungeon playroom I had seen on the tapes I was watching earlier. "No wonder they always keep the basement door locked when we'd visit." I thought.

"So what do you think?" Aunt Nancy asked.

"I ... uh ... I ... Wow this is cool!" I said excitedly as I looked around the room taking in the different types of bondage furniture, the toys, whips and paddles hanging on the wall.

"Do you still think you'd like to try BDSM?" Aunt Nancy asked.

"Wha ... you mean right now?" I asked, still in shock.

"Sure. Why not?" Aunt Nancy replied.

"Um, well this is all just so ... weird." I said searching for a way to describe how I was feeling.

"I know this all this must be pretty shocking for you, but we'll take things slow." Aunt Nancy said encouragingly.

"Okay, I guess I'll give it a shot." I replied.

"Great! This is going to be a lot of fun." Aunt Nancy said excitedly.

"Ah, what do I do first?" I asked not knowing where to start.

"The first thing you need to do is strip." Aunt Nancy said matter of factly.

"But Uncle Jim..." I said nervously.

"He's not going anywhere dear. So get used to it. Besides, I bet he's just dying to see that sexy body of yours." Aunt Nancy said firmly. Uncle Jim nodded in agreement.

"Okay." I replied, the uncertainty obvious in my voice as I started removing my Tommy T-shirt and jeans.

"Excellent. I'm going to get some things ready while you undress." Aunt Nancy said.

As I took off my clothes, Aunt Nancy moved around the room selecting various items from the walls and cabinets located around the room. When I was done undressing, Aunt Nancy took my clothes from me and put them in a closet.

"Get on the table and lay down on your back." Aunt Nancy said pointing to a black piece of furniture that looked something like an end table with a horizontal X lying on top of it. The center and the arms and legs of the X looked like they were lightly padded and covered in black leather.

I carefully climbed on the table and maneuvered myself so that I was lying down on my back. Once I was settled, Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim moved in and quickly and efficiently secured my wrists and ankles to the end of the X.

"How are you feeling?" Aunt Nancy asked.

"Alright I guess." I replied.

"Good, then let's get started. We're going to take things real slow, but if things get to be too much for you all you have to do is say safe word and we'll stop. Do you understand?" Aunt Nancy explained.

"Yeah, if I want things to stop I say safe word." I replied.

"Excellent. When we're done if you decide you want to continue practicing the BDSM lifestyle with us we'll give you a better safe word than just safe word, but for now that'll do." She explained further.

Aunt Nancy bent down near my torso and started turning some kind of crank that made the arms and legs of the X spread out taking my arms and legs with them. When she had my limbs spread almost twice my shoulder width she stopped and the crank locked into place. Then she walked down to the end of the table and stood between my spread legs looking at my body in a very hungry and lusty way as though she wanted to devour me on the spot. The way I was positioned I could no longer see my Uncle Jim. I wasn't even really sure he was still in the room with us for that matter.

I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on so I was a little surprised when I felt a stinging slap against the inner thigh of my right leg. "Ah!" I cried out more in surprise then pain.

I looked up at my Aunt Nancy standing between my legs holding what looked like a cat o' nine tails in her hand.

Slap, slap, slap. I flinched slightly every time she hit either of my inner thighs with the small multi-tailed whip.

"Mmmm, delicious, isn't it?" She asked smiling wickedly down on me.

"Ohhhh." I moaned softly in response. For some reason the pain seemed to be turning me on.

"Would you like me to continue?" she asked teasingly as she lightly dragged the very ends of the whip down my leg from my upper thigh to my knee.

"Yes." I replied breathily.

"Would you like it harder?" she asked still teasing me as she dragged the whip the same way up my other leg from knee to upper thigh.

"Yes please." I said between quick shallow breaths.

My loving Aunt Nancy just smiled wickedly down on me and quick as lightning she swung the whip in a figure eight and was striking up and down each of my inner thighs just above my knees to just below where my thighs joined my pelvis. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. The whip strikes rained down on my tender flesh turning if from a pale white to a tender pink and soon a bright red.

"Ahhhhh, ohhhh, ahhhh!" I cried out as the whip bit into my flesh over and over again.

Without even breaking her rhythm, my aunt moved from thighs and began whipping my stomach.

"Uhhhhhh." I moaned as she abused a new part of my body.

Then without warning something hit one of my breasts and then the other causing me to twist against my bonds in a vain attempt to escape my torment. When the stinging hits to my breasts didn't stop, I opened my eyes and looking up I saw my Uncle Jim holding a riding crop that he was using to hit my breasts and nipples with while his wife continued to whip my stomach. He wasn't hitting me very hard, but a woman's breasts are so sensitive especially when we're aroused that even a light hit can be a little painful.

"Don't fight it so much. Embrace the pain and let it become pleasure." My Aunt said softly from between my legs.

"Ohhhhhhh." I moaned as I stopped struggling as much as I had been.

"That's it my pet, enjoy it." She encouraged.

I stopped struggling against the pain like my Aunt Nancy said and that's when it happened. The pain gave way to pleasure. It was so weird. Even though what they were doing hurt, it was turning me on. I could feel myself getting wetter as they continued to abuse my helpless body.

"Ohhhhhhh." I moaned again without even realizing it.

My eyes were closed again and it was like I started drifting away. I found out later this feeling is called being in sub-space. Then I saw lightning flash against the back of my eyelids as I felt an electric surge run through my entire body. It happened again and again, and then my world exploded in a million colors and every nerve ending in my body was tingling like it crazy. My body thrashed and writhed on the table as I gasped loudly and opened my eyes to see Aunt Nancy hitting my pussy and clit with her whip. She was whipping my clit and it was giving me the most powerful orgasm of my life. I couldn't believe it.

"AHHHHHH! OHHHHHH! UGHHHHH!" I cried as I scrunched my eyes shut again as wave after wave of my orgasm crashed into my body. When it was all over I laid on the table covered in sweat and panting as heavily as if I had just run a marathon.

"Not bad for your first time, huh?" My Aunt said.

I picked my head up and looked at my aunt who was still standing between my spread legs. "Oh my God." was all I could manage to say before my head dropped back to the table. My body was just too exhausted to hold it up any longer. Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jim both chuckled softly and then I felt of their hands softly caressing my body.

"Relax honey. That was pretty intense and you need to come down a little before you can do anything." She said softly.

It wasn't until about twenty minutes later that I had recovered enough to be released from the table and Uncle Jim helped me to stand.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked softly.

"Oh God yes! That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had in my life." I replied still awestruck.

My Aunt and Uncle both smiled at me as I looked down at my body and saw that the entire front of my body from my tits down to my knees was a deep red and my pussy and thighs were shiny with my own sticky cum. "Oh God." I said again still amazed at what had happened that afternoon.

"It looks like you're quite the little pain slut Julie." Aunt Nancy said.

Uncle Jim walked me up the shower in their guest bathroom and let me clean up and refresh myself before I left.

(PRESENT DAY)

The waitress brought our orders and set them in front of us at the table.

"Wow that sounds pretty wild." I told Julie.

"Yeah it was, but you can see why I went back for more." Julie replied.

"Yeah I can." I replied remembering my own first time with her Aunt in the playroom.

Julie chuckled, "It wasn't even a week before I called them and asked when we could do it again."

I smiled at her and chuckled softly myself. I totally knew what she meant.

"Does people treat you at school bother you?" I asked.

"Well, sometimes it does. I haven't even gone out with anyone from this school since I started here and just because I dress sexy everyone thinks I'm a slut." She replied.

"I think they either wanna get with you or they're just jealous." I told her.

"Why would they be jealous of me?" Julie asked sounding a little confused.

"Uh, in case you haven't noticed it, you're gorgeous Julie." I said truthfully.

"Whatever. I am not." She said her voice full of disbelief.

"Yes you are Julie. I've had a huge crush on you since the day I first saw you. You are about the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And now that I'm getting to know you better I can see that the outside is nothing compared to what's on the inside." I said blushing slightly, and taking a long sip of my soda to cover the embarrassment I felt from the confession I had just made.

"Are ... are you serious Bobby?" she asked, clearly surprised by what I had said.

"Yes." I said quickly, feeling even more embarrassed than I had before. My face felt like it was on fire and I knew it had to be bright red.

"Wow! No one has ever said anything like that to me before unless they were trying to get into my pants or something." She said.

"Well, we've already had sex and at the time you didn't have any pants on for me to get into." I said with a grin.

Julie laughed. "That's true." She said smiling back at me.

"So, um ... would you maybe like to go out sometime this weekend? If you aren't doing anything that is." I asked shyly. A part of me wondered why I still felt shy about asking her out after everything we had done together already, but I did. I think I was just afraid that even after all that she'd still say no for some reason.

Julie face beamed with a huge smile and then she said, "I'd love to."

"Really?" I asked.

Julie laughed at the obvious surprise in my voice. "Sure, I like you a lot and it's kinda hard to find someone who'd understand my lifestyle." She said.

"Cool. Yeah I guess that could be a problem. I don't imagine too many people would want a girlfriend who was someone else's submissive." I said.

"Yeah, I haven't even thought of a way to tell someone who was interested in me. So I just turn them down instead, at least for now." She said.

"Well that explains a lot." I replied. Julie just smiled back at me.

"So what happened when you went back to your aunt's?" I asked eager to hear more of her story.

"Well..."

(FLASHBACK)

(Approximately 6 months ago)

I called my aunt and asked, "Aunt Nancy when can we get together again like we were the other day?"

"Well, I'm available almost anytime Hun. We'll just have to work around your school schedule once you start." She replied.

"That's cool. I don't start school for another couple of weeks though. Soooo ... can we do it again before then?" I asked.

"Of course we can sweetie, but we have some things to discuss before that happens though." She said.

"Like what?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, I need to find out what you're interested in as far as sex and BDSM. I also need to find out some more personal information about you like your sex history if you have one and if you're on birth control. Stuff like that." She told me.

"Can't we do that now?" I asked.

"Are you home alone? I wouldn't want your parents to pick up the phone while we're talking about this stuff." She said.

"Yeah, I'm home alone. I don't want them to find out about it either that would be a total nightmare." I said.

"Okay good. Let's start with the basics. Are you a virgin? And if not, how many sex partners have you had so far?" she said.

"No, I'm not. Only two so far though." I replied.

"Okay. Did you use protection when you had sex with them?" she asked.

"Yes I did." I replied.

"Every time?" Aunt Nancy persisted.

"Yes." I replied.

"Are you on birth control?" she asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Good, well that's the most of the important stuff. When you come over again I have a questionnaire I'll have you fill out real quick before we start." She said.

"Cool, so when can I come over again?" I asked.

"How bout tomorrow around eleven-ish?" she suggested.

"Sounds good to me, I'll see you then." I said obviously excited.

"Ok Hun, make sure you get plenty of rest tonight and no masturbation." She instructed.

"Okay Aunt Nancy." I replied. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I was so horny all day long and I couldn't masturbate. I was going crazy by the time I got to my aunt's house the next day. When I got there she brought me into her living room and had me sit at the table where she had the questionnaire and a pen waiting for me.

"Fill this out completely and honestly. It's very important that you're honest about everything because you if you lie about something it could cause problems. You could either not get the total fulfillment possible or you might end up doing something you really don't like. So when you're done, read it over again carefully and check your answers. After you done all that I'll review it and we'll discuss anything I think is necessary. If you have any questions about what something is don't be afraid to ask. Some of the fetishes listed aren't too well known." She said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.