Surrounded by Girls
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I lived with my mom and my two younger sisters along with my aunt and her two daughters, so I was surrounded by girls. Things really started to change when I was fifteen and all for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When I woke up the next morning, there were four naked girls standing around my bed as I opened my eyes. They did a bit of giggling as they all squeezed in around me, their hands and lips all over me. Not surprisingly, my youngest sister, Yvonne, really the hottest of them all was kneeling on my bed sucking me as she usually did every morning.

"Good morning, Eddie, all your girlfriends are here and we're all horny as hell," Roxy said sultrily as she held up a scarf. "We're here to blindfold you so you can guess who's fucking you. Are you ready?"

Just what would you say? I soon was blindfolded as I heard shuffling and giggling and the bed move as a hand gripped my dick. A pussy began pushing itself onto me as I asked if I could feel the girl with my hands.

"Nope, you have to tell who it is just by their pussy," one of them said, I think my little sister Yvonne. "If you guess right, you get a blowjob from that one of us, if you're wrong, you have to eat that girl out." Those were conditions I readily agreed to.

Girl Number One began going up and down on me. Whoever it was, she was tight and could squeeze me pretty good with her pussy when she pulled up. I was wondering if it wasn't one of my cousins but wanted some more before I guessed.

I got fucked a while more and one of them told me to go ahead and guess.

"I guess it's Melinda," I said hopefully.

"We'll tell you later, when we've all had a turn," I was told as I felt the bed move and another girl push down onto my cock. I couldn't tell right away but her pussy was really tight, I thought immediately of my little sister, Yvonne. At thirteen, she was the smallest.

Whoever it was, it felt wonderful, tight, energetic, so hot. Her hands were on my chest as she pumped up and down over me, I just knew it was my younger sister, she often fucked me that way, especially when she was really horny which was practically always.

"It's Yvonne, I just know it is, I can tell," I said and the girls all giggled and laughed as whoever it was pulled up off me and was replaced by the next.

Another pussy worked down over my dick and began fucking me as I felt a pair of hard nipples drag back and forth across my chest. Whoever this was had to be a sexy girl, probably one with a good bit of experience.

I was being fucked wonderfully, too, I just knew it was Roxanne, my older cousin, she was so good. I was almost about to cum when the girl lifted up off me and I was asked to guess who it was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.