Surrounded by Girls - Cover

Surrounded by Girls

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I lived with my mom and my two younger sisters along with my aunt and her two daughters, so I was surrounded by girls. Things really started to change when I was fifteen and all for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Melinda was true to her word, she brought home a whole box of condoms she'd gotten from a free clinic she knew about. I couldn't wait to tell my sisters. They weren't home at the time and I didn't have a chance to spring the news on them until the next morning when Yvonne slid in next to me and took my hardening dick in her hand.

"I've got a surprise for you," I told her eagerly.

"You've got some condoms so we can have sex?"

"You know, Melinda had to have told you."

"Got it in one, big brother. We girls don't keep many secrets from one another," she said, one of life's lessons I was learning.

"Why don't you get me all nice and hot and wet first, then we can try out one," she said as she flopped on her back as I get up between her legs and began feasting on her delectable pussy. I ate her out for a few minutes then she told me she was ready to lose her cherry.

I knelt there opening the packet and putting it on like I remembered from school, of course, this time it was my real, live cock I was rolling it on to prior to fucking my little sister for the first time ever.

"Oh, I'm so excited, finally, we get to fuck. Are you excited, Eddie?"

"Oh, yeah, I did it with Mel and it's fantastic. Just wait," I said as I wobbled on my knees getting the end of my dick right up to her.

She opened even wider as I began to push my slippery condom-covered cock at my sister's opening.

"It's okay, doesn't hurt, go ahead," she urged as I pressed harder to see that I had entered her up to about an inch, just getting the head of my dick inside. I pushed some more, watching Yvonne to see if it was hurting but she just kept smiling while I pushed harder and was soon fully inside.

"You're no longer a virgin, Sis, welcome to the club," I said as I began moving back and forth. She raised her legs up onto my shoulders as I heard, "Look at you two, fucking. I hope you're not gonna get my little sister pregnant, Eddie."

"No, we're using protection. For god's sake, Allison, I'm no dummy, you know. He's got a whole box of them if you want to lose your precious cherry," she taunted her older sister as she lay there under me as we had our first full sex together.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone to be together. I might be back for my own, I'll think it over," and she left as I kept fucking my hot little sister.

"Mmm, this is even better than I thought. Is it good for you?" she asked me.

"Oh, really good, I know what they mean when they talk about a girl's pussy being tight, how good that feels. You are really tight, Sis."

"So, I feel good to you, I'm making you feel good?" she asked as she wiggled her butt making it feel even better.

"As much as I love you sucking me, this is even better. Man, I just love sex, this is the best thing there is," I groaned as I watched my glistening cock go in and out of my little sister's upturned pussy.

It was just feeling so good and then my sister started squirming and moaning.

"Mmm, uh, mmm, oh, good, oh, I'm gonna ... uh, UUH, UUH, UNH, UNH, umm, mmm, mmm, oh, Eddie, keep going, don't stop, umm," she grunted.

There was no way I could have stopped even if I'd wanted to and stopping was the last thing on this guy's mind, I was just about ready to cum.

It was almost like being shocked with a live electric wire. My whole body froze as I pushed hard into her as I emptied my cum over and over into her, or rather, into the condom, thankfully, for I knew neither of us wanted otherwise.

"OH, OH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, UH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, wow, so good, mmm, mmm," I groaned as I dropped down to kiss her over and over as she clamped her legs around my back right as Allison came into the room.

"We did it, Allie, Eddie took my cherry. You're the only virgin left," my little sister teased her.

"Well, I might just want him to do me," she said back as her words echoed in my happy head.

"I'd be happy to help you get rid of your cherry, Sis. Any time at all."

"Now, how about right now. I'm pretty hot just watching you two."

"Sure, let me just..." and I pulled out of Yvonne and took the condom off and put it on the bedside table for later disposal. My little sister got up and Allison got down and spread open as I knelt there putting on another condom like I did it just every day.

"Ready?" I asked her and she opened further and nodded as I pushed into her looking at her face to make sure she wasn't in pain. She smiled through the whole thing and I was soon all the way inside and stroking my cock in and out of her.

"Oh, that does feel good. Everybody said how good it was but ... mmm," she moaned as she closed her eyes and tipped her head back savoring my cock inside her.

Yvonne sat across the room in my chair, her legs thrown up over the arms with two of her fingers fucking herself as we did it on my bed.

"You two look so hot fucking like that, this is turning me on so much I'm gonna want to do it again when you two are finished."

Well, I used six condoms that first day we all fucked. That, and oral sex several times as well. Yes, we were on to a new chapter in our lives together and, just as my cousin promised, my aunt convinced my mother to take the girls and get them on the pill.

Then, about a week later, my older cousin, Roxy, was home from college and asked me one morning if I'd go with her to help a friend of her's pack up and move her out of her apartment. I really didn't have anything else on for the day so off we went in her car and pulled into an apartment complex, walked up a flight of stairs where Roxy pulled out a key and opened the door.

Once inside, I asked her where her friend was.

"Oh, well, I guess maybe I just made that up. What I really wanted was to see just what my sister was telling me about our cousin."

"Me, what about me?" I asked not really thinking in much depth about it.

"She tells me you're a great fuck and I wanted to get you out of the house, away from the others, where I could find out for myself. So, that was the reason for the little white lie about my friend. She's lent me her apartment for the day. So, shall we go back and get naked and see what happens?"

You don't even need to wonder if my dick was hard, right? Here I was, fifteen years old and my beautiful and super-sexy eighteen-year old cousin wants to have sex with me. She leads me back to the bedroom and begins stripping off her clothes.

Not wanting to be left behind, I began pulling off my teeshirt and shorts, then briefs and was soon standing there in front of her with my cock at full attention. As her bra slid off her outstretched arms, I could now appreciate the stunning breasts that I had admired in her bikinis for these last few years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.