Surrounded by Girls - Cover

Surrounded by Girls

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I lived with my mom and my two younger sisters along with my aunt and her two daughters, so I was surrounded by girls. Things really started to change when I was fifteen and all for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Then, that night, as I was laying in bed listening to my iPod and reading a book, my sister Allison knocked on my door, then came in with my other sister, Yvonne, a year younger than her at thirteen.

"We wanted to ask you something," Allison said as they stood there looking rather uncomfortable next to my bed.

"Would you, um, masturbate for us, so we could see. Neither of us has ever seen a boy do it before and we want to watch."

Well, I''m no fool, I told them, "I'll do it if I can watch you do it your way on yourselves."

"But, we'd have to show you, um, down there," Allison objected.

"You'd be seeing mine, so what's the difference?"

"He's right, Allison. I'll do it," Yvonne, my younger sister offered.

"You'll have to get naked, Yvonne, you know that?" her older sister asked.

"Yes, I know that," she said as she pulled her nighty off and slid her panties to the floor.

She was thirteen but was really getting to be pretty, especially naked like that, just so fresh and cute and sexy.

With my eyes glued to my younger sister, I threw back the sheet and pulled my boxers off as my sisters' eyes were all glued on my boner standing tall before them.

"It's bigger than I thought it would be," Yvonne gasped. "Can I touch it?"

"If I can touch your boobs?" I asked.

She came and sat on my bed as our hands reached for each other. Her fingers touching my dick went through me like a shock then I felt the warmth of her fingers wrapping around and her hand moving up and down.

I touched her nipple with my index finger and felt how hard the center was then cupped her breast and squeezed gently. It seemed so soft on the outside but there was a certain firmness underneath.

"I like your ... your thing, Eddie. It's kind of fun. It really is hard, I just never expected that. It gets soft, too, right? And small?" she asked.

"Yeah but not with a beautiful girl holding it."

"You think I'm beautiful? Me?"

"Oh, Sis, yeah, I thought you've turned into a pretty cute girl in the last year or so but, well, like this, yeah, I think you're beautiful. You'll be incredible when you get to be sixteen or seventeen."

"And you really mean that?" she asked, still skeptical.

"He's right, you really do look super. I'm a girl and you look awful sexy to me. Now that doesn't mean I'm gay, I can just tell," her older sister told her.

"So if you show me how you do it, I'll show you the way I do it, okay?" Yvonne said.

I nodded and reached for the bottle of hand lotion in my side table drawer and put some on my hand and began.

"Why do you use lotion?" she asked as she began rubbing back and forth across the lips of her pussy. She was now more relaxed about being naked in front of me, leaning against the wall, legs splayed apart, her pussy wet with her juices as she slowly masturbated.

"It can get sore if I don't. And it just feels better," I told her.

Allison was quietly watching me and finally said, "Well, I guess I'm in," and pulled off her nighty and panties to get up with her sister and began rubbing her pussy.

"I've seen it on the computer. Does yours shoot out like a fire hose over and over?" Allison asked.

"You'll see and pretty soon, too, this is really hot doing it together like this," I groaned.

"Are we making you feel like more sexy-like? Does it make you want to cum?" Yvonne asked.

"Oh, just watch, both of you, oh, oh, OH, OH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, UUH, UUH, uh, mmm, oh, wow, that was just the best ever." I groaned as my cum spurted up higher than I'd ever seen it go before.

"Wow, look at it shoot," Yvonne gasped, "it really goes."

Then she added, "We can do ourselves now if you want to watch us?"

I nodded and they both went back to getting themselves off.

Then, Yvonne, my younger but rather more sexy sister, asked, "Do you want to play with my boobs while I do it? You can suck them."

I was not about to turn down such a wonderful offer and began moving my hand over her breasts, rubbing, gently squeezing her nipples while she rubbed back and forth across her pussy, softly moaning. Then I leaned over and took one of her small pink nipples in my mouth and began to suck.

"Mmm, I really like that, Eddie, oh, that feels so good. I've never had a boy do it before, it's so good," she said softly as I could hear her breathing grow more rapid.

Well, I'd never sucked a girls boobs yet, either, so it was both new and quite wonderful for us both.

"Oh, oh, Eddie, mmm, oh, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna cum, yeah, mmm, AAH, AAH, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, ah, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, wow, that was the best, really great," she gasped as she fell back, me going with her to keep her nipple in my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.