My Stepfather Is Hot - Cover

My Stepfather Is Hot

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2011 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: She realizes that her new Stepfather is hot, then mom leaves the two of them alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   .

It started when I was eleven. My real dad had run away with a floozy slut whore. That's what my mom always said after she had some wine and would talk about it, more about that later. I never knew my real dad. Mom had married my stepdad and that's who I remember. But she kicked him out and we were alone for a while. Then she met this guy, Mike and they started dating. I didn't think nuthin' about it until he started staying over some nights. Mom had got rid of my first stepdad, the only dad I had known, so I didn't like having some new guy around. What's he doing staying at our house?

Curious, I snuck up to the door and listened. I heard all these strange noises, bumps and springs and my Mom saying nasty things. I knew some of the nasty words: pussy, cock, fuck, since my friends had started using them. But some I didn't know, like, eat me. There were a couple of girls in the building that were older and us younger girls would ask them stuff. They explained it all to me, what was happening and why mom was yelling like she was having fun. She was, they said. God, it was eye opening what they told me and faintly disturbing. Imagine, a guy sticking his big thing inside my mom. I had nightmares about him sticking his big thing in me. Ugh.

Not long after that, Mom and Mike got married and we moved into his house. That totally sucked since I lost all my friends at the apartment building and school. I was in a totally different school district. Luckily, there were several girls my age or close to it, and they quickly let me join their group. We had regular sleepovers at each other's houses and sex was a constant topic of conversation, and with these new girls, experimentation. I was twelve by then and my body was changing. As well as sore nipples and some hair, I felt the itch beginning, the itch the older girls had told me about. That was also the first time I started thinking about Mike in a different way. The girls all thought he was hot. I was all, like, 'No way, ' but they said he was hot. I was like, 'He's my stepdad, ' and they were all like, 'It's not like you're related. You don't even call him Dad, you call him Mike, ' which was true. We weren't related. So I tried switching my mind around and looking at him like a regular guy and when I did that, I realized he was majorly sexy. No wonder my friends thought he was sexy. All of a sudden, I didn't mind anymore that mom had got rid of the old dad for a new one. The problem turned out to be that I couldn't turn it off once I turned it on. I wanted to feel something more than just talking about sex and here I was almost fixated on my stepdad. I knew that mom and Mike were majorly fucking, what a nasty word that was, but I would have to be deaf not to hear them. And now that my body was making me think about 'it, ' dream about 'it, ' want 'it, ' I quit feeling so icky about mom doing 'it' and started thinking about me doing 'it.' Yeah, doing it with Mike.

The other girls must have been getting the same sort of feelings because the sleepovers changed from talking and occasionally experimenting, to serious practicing of sex. It started with kissing, you be the boy this time, and quickly included touching breasts and pussys. I nearly died the first time Margo rubbed my pussy until I came all over her hand. The next step, licking each other, inevitably followed. I liked pussy eating, as we always called it practice. We weren't having sex; we were practicing for when we had sex with boys. I knew about sucking a boy's cock by then and thought I'd love it since I liked pussy munching so much. It's funny, now I know it is oral sex, but then we really didn't think of it as sex, it was preparing for sex.

That led to my first boyfriend at thirteen, Jason. Jason was an absolute substitute for my stepdad; even I knew it at the time 'cuz I only went with him when all the girls said he looked like Mike. The first time I sucked Jason, I was picturing Mike. He came in just seconds. I liked the feel of his cum shooting, knowing I did that. Unfortunately, he didn't know anything about girls. I had to show him how to lick pussy. But he quickly understood, no pussy licking no blowjobs and he became a devoted pussy licker. I let Jason take my cherry because I wanted to find out why everyone thought it was so great. I totally closed my eyes and saw Mike taking my cherry. Jason wasn't great, but he wasn't bad as I gave him a BJ first so he'd last longer. One of the older girls had made that suggestion.

All this time I had to listen to Mike banging mom and her screaming and moaning. It drove me nuts. I started working my way through the eighth grade boys trying to find one who could make me yell like that. My friend Crystal started calling me Slut Girl, I think affectionately. I suppose I was. What I was really looking for was a Mike.

That's when everything changed. Like you probably have figured out, three guys into it, Mom wasn't suited to be married for a long time. Mike was number three in my twelve years. She was good at getting into relationships but totally sucked at keeping them going once the sex cooled off. Mike was number three and I guess the sex wasn't as hot. One day she ran off with number four, this biker guy who didn't want kids. Mom left me this completely pathetic note explaining why she couldn't take me. God, was I pissed at her. At least the first two times she took me, her daughter. I found out later she dumped the biker guy for number five, a tattoo parlor guy and he kicked her out finally. By then she was too old to get another fish on the hook. That's when she called me trying to get back together. Like that will happen.

Back to the story. Suddenly, I'm living with Mike, the stud of my dreams. All this time I have been totally jealous of mom and now I have him all to myself, mister hot in bed. So I am now fourteen and in high school, frustrated from the boys my age and in a state of terminal horniness for my stepdad. What to do? Well Crystal didn't call me Sara the Slut for no reason. I get what I want.

Mike had been really moody for a while after mom ran away. Like, so was I. So maybe six months after she left, Mike and I had settled into a routine. I decided now was the time. One night we were eating dinner when I went for it. 'Mike, I know you never expected to have a girl to raise all by yourself." Like I said he and I never used the Daddy Daughter words. He wasn't and I wasn't.

"Sara, I don't mind. You aren't responsible for what your mom did. I like you," he said.

"Good," I said. "Because I like you, a lot. I was totally jealous of how lucky mom got."

"Jealous, of me?" he asked and sounded really surprised.

"Like, Yeah! I'd hear you and her in the bedroom, the way she'd moan and yell. It drove me crazy. I so wanted to be there instead of her," I said.

Like a light going off, I think Mike got it. His eyes got wide, his breath kind of caught and one other telltale, there was a jump in his shorts followed by a growing lump. Oh, he tried, "Sara, you are a pretty girl but the age difference."

"Oh, you like think I'm not old enough? How about if I prove you wrong?" I asked in my best seductive voice.

Mike was still fighting the hook but I had a big ally on my side. That lump had grown and was throbbing. I knew from guys I had been with how once they got a hard on I could lead them anywhere and do anything. It's like a guy's brain shuts down. He hadn't gotten laid in a while and had to be as horny as I was. That left him tongue tied; I delivered the coup de grace and it would be a Stroke of Mercy.

"Tell you what. You think I'm too young but I can prove I'm old enough. I'll give you a blowjob, right here. I can see you need it," I said pointing at his throbbing bulge. Mike was so cute as he blushed. I finished making the bet, "If I give you a grown up woman blow job, you agree that I'm old enough and you give me what you used to give mom. If it isn't any good, I promise to never bring it up again. Either way you win." I was hoping that his brain was so flooded with horny hormones he couldn't see the illogic in that. I was right. He had pumped so much blood downstairs that upstairs was just keeping the breath going, forget deep thoughts

I could see the look in his eyes. It was the same look that Jason or the other guys would get when they realized they were going to get head and they couldn't say no. Mike had that look. He didn't need to say anything. I slid off the chair onto my knees and came around the table. He looked like a deer in the headlights, but a horny deer. I grabbed his shorts and opened them, unzipped, and pulled, Mike lifting his butt on autopilot as I pulled them off his legs and feet. His cock was standing straight up. It was a very nice cock, much nicer than any of the boys, and I knew this one would please me once I got into his bed. I felt my own cunny getting wet and hot, that itchy feeling I always got just before trying out a new beau. I was going to show him.

Bending down, I ran my tongue around the head. Mike sighed. I knew I had him from that sigh. I took his cock into my mouth sucking and licking they way I knew drove boys crazy. It worked the same for Mike. I started bobbing over his cock, sucking and licking. I threw my all into it; I wanted to make sure he couldn't say it wasn't a great blowjob. I found myself getting tired in my neck and jaw but I refused to give up. The boys I was used to would have cum already. I bucked myself up by saying to myself, 'Well, if he lasts long in a bj, he'll last a long time screwing me too.' That sent more thrills into my puss and that made me suck even harder on his cock. I must have hit a nerve because I heard him moaning my name as his cock expanded in my mouth. I knew what that meant so I put my tongue back to block my throat and moved back till just the head was in just in time as the first spew filled my mouth, then another and another. I had to start swallowing as Mike filled up my mouth as I pumped with my hand getting the last of his cum. I sucked one last time and licked his cock clean and looked up.

"Oh my God, Sara. That was the best blow job I ever had," he said.

"So, I'm old enough?" I asked.

Mike was a man of honor and he didn't welsh on the bet even though I had kind of trapped him. I remember reading a story about Liz Taylor and Richard Burton when they were married. Liz wanted this million dollar ring and Richard said no way. Turns out they loved to play ping pong and Liz could never win, so one night she gets him roaring drunk and doesn't touch a drop herself. She bets him the ring that she can beat his ass. He accepts and she waxed him. The next morning she presented him with the score sheet. He was an honorable man and bought her the ring. He didn't have to drink and he didn't have to take the bet, but he did and he paid off. If you drink and gamble, whether it's money or pussy, take the consequences.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.