Second Semester - Working for a Living
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the continuing story of Bob Roberts, who woke up one morning with very acute mental powers. You do not have to read “What’s All the Fuss About?” to understand this story, but it would help understand who the players are and how Bob became to be like he is.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Slow  

I had a few things to do on Friday, including getting fitted for my prom tux. I asked Sam what color and style her dress was so I could get accessories to match. She said she was getting a peach colored dress that was strapless, long, and flowing. Okay, that means a red rose or purple orchid for a floral display, probably a wrist corsage. Then I could wear a black tux, peach shirt and silver tie. That sounded right, but I would check with Mom tonight. There is a formal wear shop here in Taylor; I will check them out next week, probably after school on Monday. No, I'd better do that tonight. I can have my mom come by and pick me up. I would also have to transfer some of my money from savings to checking to cover my expenses for the prom.

For the next couple of weeks, things went along unusually fast and very boring to boot. I got fitted for my tux, and arranged for the corsage and a white gardenia boutonnière. I found out that a gardenia mean joy. Well, I was certainly joyful about being able to escort Sam to the prom, so why not. I asked Mom if Brad could borrow the Journey for the prom. She asked why and I said, "Mom, Brad's car is kinda tight in the back seat. If we could use your car, then Sam and I could sit in back and Brad and Kaitlin would have plenty of room up front, as well as it being easier to get the girls in and out of the car with their nice gowns on. We can throw a small bag with some casual clothes in the back and have something to change into after the dance so we don't ruin the good clothes."

"Son, you make too much sense sometimes. I don't think that Warren's truck or Betty's mini would be right for that either. Even my big truck would be too high for the girls to climb up into, even though it has four doors. Sometimes you make me seem younger than you with some of your brilliant ideas."

"It seems that Dad is convinced, so Mom, is that a yes from you?"

"Yes, he can borrow my car. I'll call over there and let him know. It is alright if I make like this was my idea?"

Both dad and I said in unison, "Of course."

Saturday, Apr 13

The day of the prom, I took the day off from work and picked up my tux and the flowers. I washed and waxed the Journey, and even vacuumed the insides. I had already let Brad, Kaitlin, and Sam know about bringing some extra clothes to go home in. I was all set, I just had to wait for Brad to come pick up the car. I added a cooler with soft drinks and cheese, and put a package of crackers in my bag. We were going to pick Kaitlin up first, then Sam, and head for the dance. I ate early, at 4:00 PM, so I would not have a growling stomach. About 5:30, Brad showed up with his Camaro and parked in on the grass next to the driveway. He came in and greeted the family. Mom had a few words about driving, then handed over the keys. Of course, we had to withstand the picture taking ritual. I grabbed Mom's camera and told her Brad could take some pictures of Sam and I. Brad said, "Thanks for reminding me," and headed out of the house to his car. He grabbed his camera, and we headed out. I took Brad's camera and put it with Mom's. When we got to Kaitlin's house, wow; she really was beautiful when she was dressed up. Let's see if I can do justice to the way she looked tonight.

Kaitlin is fairly tall for a girl at 5' 9", then add 3" heels and she is about as tall as Brad, She is about 135 pounds and roughly has a 37-23-34 figure. She has red hair with blond highlights and sexy emerald green eyes. Tonight, she is wearing a pale jade green mid-calf length dress that is flowing and gathered at the bottom of her breasts. There are 2" wide straps going around the neck to hold the dress up and it is backless to her waist and with a u-neck, open to under her breasts with ties in three places holding the dress together to hide, yet entice the eye to her cleavage. Her hair is down and flows over her shoulders to about halfway to the bottom opening in the neckline or to nipple length. Needless to say, I try my best to capture her beauty with Brad's camera, as well as my mom's. There were several pictures of just her, and then several with both of them. We left from there, with Brad in kind of a fog, as he drove to Sam's house.

Both of them came with me when I knocked on Sam's door. Kaitlin and Brad each had a camera. Jack answered the door and led us into the living room, which looked a little more lived in tonight. Sam then came into the room; I would almost say she slithered into the room. She was sensuous and moved with a grace belying her years. She took my heart and breath away and even Kaitlin gasped. I know Brad was like me, doing that fish out of water thing where the mouth was open, but no air was going in or out. Suddenly, I think B2 snapped me out of it and I could breathe again. I knelt down on one knee and held out her wrist corsage for her to take. She looked at me and faltered as she came towards me. She snapped out of it too and I was suddenly putting the corsage on her wrist. I stood and said, "Who is this vision of loveliness? Has an angel come from heaven above to stand before me. I would be deeply honored to be your escort to the dance tonight. I hope you find me worthy of your grace and elegance." Sam blushed and I could see her upper body color, complementing the pale peach colored dress she wore.

Flashes were going on around us, but for a while I think we only had eyes for each other. Then Naomi said that we had better hurry on out if we were going to make the dance. Myself, I floated out of that house. I opened the door nearest the house, helped Samantha into the car, then ran around behind the car to get in. Brad had just closed Kaitlin's door and was going around the front to the driver's side. I slid into my seat, buckled up, and tried to get a grip on myself. I was linked to Brenda by destiny, but maybe Sam would be there too. Maybe that was what this sudden feeling for Sam really meant. Were we also destined to be together? I don't know, but I would enjoy what time I would have with the lovely Samantha Carter.

The dance was almost anti-climatic after the entrance of both of our dates. Yeah, there were a lot of beautiful women there at the dance, but I still think our dates were the most beautiful there. I did dance with a couple of the seniors and a couple of dances with Kaitlin, but I mostly moved around the floor with Sam, or we sat at a table holding hands or talking. I couldn't tell you what we talked about, I just watched Sam speak. I figured that B2 could always catch me up if Sam asked any questions he couldn't answer. The dance broke up at around 9:15 and Brad came to get us and we drove over to the Homewood suites. We partied for about a half hour and then headed to the Hampton Inn. None of us wanted to get drunk and there was a lot of liquor flowing. Once in our room, Sam excused herself, took her bag, and went into the bathroom. I had brought the cooler with some soft drinks and cheese up from the car, and I now set them in the fridge once I wiped the drinks down. I had some crackers in my bag and I set them on the table.

Sam came out of the bathroom in a skirt and blouse, and was shoeless. She carried her dress and hung it carefully on a hanger in the open closet. I then took my bag and said, "I brought some soft drinks that are cold and in the fridge. I also brought some cheese and crackers, if you're hungry at all; I should be right out.

I quickly changed into shorts and a tee shirt and came out and hung my tux up so it would be good to turn back in on Monday. Sam was sitting on the left side of the bed with some pillows propping her up to the headboard. She had a drink and some crackers and cheese opened, and was going through the TV channels. I grabbed a soda too and sat in the chair at the table. As I popped the top on the soda can, Sam looked up and saw where I was.

She patted the bed next to her and I slowly got up and went over to the bed and set my drink on the bedside table. Sam said, "Bob, I want to thank you properly for all the things you have done for me, getting my parents to back off, for giving me my very first super orgasm, and for being there when I have needed your moral support. Tonight, I plan on letting you have my body, well most of it anyway, and I only hope I can make you as happy as you have made me on our dates together. Please accept my offer, as I don't think I could live if you turned me down. Brenda and I have talked a great deal in the past two weeks; she understands that I feel I must do this. What happens afterwards, well we will just have to wait and see. Brenda knows that I am going to offer you everything except my virginity; that I must keep. Otherwise, I am yours to play with, mold, or to do with as you please. All I ask is to please don't hurt or mark me."

"Samantha, Darling, I could never harm you and I would never ask for your virginity. We can kiss, touch, and feel each other and make each other extremely happy." I took Sam into my arms and held her as she cried. I kissed her face and stroked her hair. Over the next hour, I slowly undressed her and worshiped her body, giving her countless orgasms, mostly physical ones, but I worked a few mental ones in too. I did, however, cage us so no one else got the effects. She in turn went about making love to my body too and she gave me some of her patented blowjobs that had me almost passing out. I almost felt like she was sucking my brains out of my head while tickling my toes with her tongue from inside. I must have cum buckets, I know of at least three times when I came into her vacuum like mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.