Second Semester - Working for a Living
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the continuing story of Bob Roberts, who woke up one morning with very acute mental powers. You do not have to read “What’s All the Fuss About?” to understand this story, but it would help understand who the players are and how Bob became to be like he is.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Sunday, Mar. 24

Today was a great day when I woke up. I felt wonderful; Suzie had drained my balls of all my essence with three fantastic blowjobs last night. Of course, I was not lax with my duties to her either, and made sure she had a minimum of ten orgasms; two of my specials and eight the old fashion way, I ate at her "Y." I made sure that we had my cage up so Mom & Dad wouldn't know what we were doing. After all, I didn't want them to be all tired and grumpy today like they were the last time I didn't use my cage.

This turned out to be a typical Sunday; we got up, showered, dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. Then we went to church, ate out for lunch, and came home. We lazed around the house, Dad and I watched the races; I showed the family some of the neat new features of the new computer; we had supper; and we later went to bed. Like I said, a typical Sunday.

Monday, Mar. 25

Now Monday was a pain for Suzie. She had had a whole week of sleeping late. She had been able to ignore the alarm that I set for myself, even with it being set about a half hour earlier than usual. This morning I was up at the first line of the country song playing on the radio. I pulled the covers off both of us when I got up. Suzie was groping around, trying to find the covers, to no avail. I finally said, "Squirt, it's time to rise and shine, Kiddo; it's back to school today. Believe me, it's better than working all day, so get a move on." I headed for the bathroom.

I was just adjusting the water when my sister dragged her sleepy body into to the bathroom. She sat down heavily on the throne and just glared at me. I could almost see the daggers coming out of her eyes. I went ahead and got in the tub and started my shower. I was almost finished when the curtain was pulled back and Suzie climbed in. I moved out of the way and she got splashed with the warm water and slowly walked up into its stream. I bent her over so I could get her hair wet and then proceeded to shampoo her hair. I think that finally woke her up. You know I don't think there is anything more special than washing a woman's hair. You have to be gentle and it is so sensual to be running your fingers through her hair as you soap up her head and gently rub the shampoo in. Then you rinse, running your fingers through her hair again, trying to get all the shampoo out, and you start the process all over again by rubbing the conditioner in too. By the time I had finished all that, Suzie was awake and feeling much better, almost human again. I helped her to wash the rest of her body, making sure to reach all the nice nooks, crannies, and mountains of her sensuous self. By the time I helped her rinse her hair out the second time, Suzie was back to normal; a loving sister and true human being.

From there, it was just a matter of getting dressed and heading down for breakfast. Today we had fruit, cereal, toast, and juice to get us started on our day. I had never said anything about Mom's little problem on Saturday, and she sheepishly looked at me this morning and said, "Bob, thank you for Saturday afternoon. I really don't know what happened, I got this funny dreamy feeling and it was like I had had too much to drink on an empty stomach, but I had eaten and only had one beer. But then it suddenly hit me much stronger than usual. It was almost like I had drunk at least another beer. You know I don't normally drink at all, but when I get with that bunch of women, I sometimes have just one. Saturday I was sure I only had one, but I felt like I had had more. I wonder where that dreamy lethargic feeling came from."

Suzie snickered and said, "I think I might know where that feeling came from, Mom. Bob here has found a new trick he can do. He showed it to me again Saturday, a little bit before we left the restaurant. Is that when the dreamy feeling came over you?"

"It might be, let me think." She paused and you could see she was trying very hard to think what happened when, during that lunch. "Yes, it was about that time, why? What has our resident genius come up with now?"

"Well, it seems he can give instant, well almost instant, orgasms to women he can communicate with, which means everybody. He just mentally enters your mind and finds a particularly fine moment and then he increases it to nuclear proportions and bam, instant orgasm. He hit me with one and we had to leave. I had to go to the bathroom to wipe my panties out, and since he didn't cage us, and you being sensitive to our emotions, I guess you just got drunk on overloaded emotions. Since it was so quick and not aimed at you, you couldn't get the full effect, so it made you appear drunk."

"So, it was all your fault, Bob? When or how did you find out about this? But more importantly, who have you done this to, besides your sister?"

"Well, I've only done it a couple of times, once or twice with Suzie; only a little one Saturday and one other time. Bob2 told me I could do it as I wanted to help out a young lady who was extremely horny, but I couldn't very well help her out normally as I am trying to be celibate for Brenda. Those were the only times."

Mom got this funny look on her face, then said, "That other time, the first time, right? You were with Samantha in the car, in the parking lot at my work. I knew I felt something very powerful, but like you said, it was not directed to me so I only got the emotional burst secondhand. That must be some gift, no wonder Sam was so taken with you if you gave her that little gift. How did you explain that one?"

"I told her that I was somewhat an empath, much like my mother, and that somehow I could feed on someone's emotions and feed it back to them. The greater the emotion, the more I could send back to them. She thought that was a wonderful gift. Now it's time for us to leave to catch the bus. Mom, I'm really sorry about Saturday, I never even thought you could feel that, or I never would have shown Suzie that gift. I never figured that it would overload your emotions to the point that you were drunk, especially on one beer, but you told us Saturday that you had two beers, or did I imagine that?"

"You know, Bob, I may have had two. I don't really remember much after we got our food. I had one beer before our lunch and I usually don't drink after that, but I could be wrong. Anyway, it's time you kids headed out for the bus. Have a good day."

We headed for the bus stop and Brad came by and picked me up and we headed off to Kaitlin's house. Once Kaitlin was in the car, the conversation turned to the upcoming prom. Kaitlin asked, "Bob, have you been asked to the prom yet? I heard that after the St. Patty's dance there were several girls that were interested in asking you. I know that Isabella Gutierrez is still looking for a date; she broke up with her boyfriend, Hector, shortly after that dance. Then there is Britney Martin, she's still looking; Jo Anne Spiller is too; and, of course, Samantha, she's been so dreamy ever since the dance. You must have said or done something terrific for her to be like that about you."

"Well, Kaitlin, I haven't been asked so far. I assume that Brad is taking you, but how do you know about the other girls? You're a junior, I didn't think that many senior girls knew about me, let alone talk to you about it."

"Bob, I am dating Brad, and you're best friends, so why wouldn't the girls seek me out to see what is going on with you. You are one very nice guy and most girls in this school know of you and what you are like. So if they are looking for a good time without hassles, they know who to look for. Believe me, Bob, you are quite a catch for any girl, no matter what grade they are in. Just don't be surprised if you get some invitations for the dance. Some may even be from new girls you don't particularly know."

We had arrived at school by now. I got dropped off at the front and Kaitlin and Brad drove around to the student parking lot. I went in and was mobbed by my entourage; however, there were a few extra girls in there today. One was Isabella, another three girls whose names I didn't know, and had to assume that they were Britney and Jo Anne; but who was the third? So I asked, "Ladies, to what do I owe the pleasure of these three extra ladies whom I do not know?"

Isabella said, "Bob, this is Britney Martin, Jo Anne Spiller, and Sophia Seavers. They are friends of mine and fellow seniors. We came to ask if you had a date for the senior prom yet."

"Ladies, I am deeply honored that me, a mere sophomore, would be asked to such an auspicious occasion, however, I had not even given it a thought that I would be asked to escort a senior to the prom. Am I being asked by all four of you, or is there some agreement between the four of you as to who would ask me." All four girls looked a little sheepishly at each other, and at me, then a very quiet voice spoke up.

"I had kinda asked Bob if he would accompany me if my parents let me attend the prom. So I guess I have first refusal; right, Bob? This weekend, my parents gave me permission to go to the prom, provided that Bob was my escort."

"Well, Ladies, it seems that I am spoken for, for that evening, however, I could maybe dance a couple of dances with each of you if that would suffice? I'm sure that Sam would relent to that much of a concession; right, Sam?"

"Yes, Bob, that would be acceptable. I am truly sorry, Ladies, but I had first dibs," Sam said and the other four ladies solemnly left our group.

First, Brenda, then Sam kissed me very quickly as she whispered, "Thanks." Myself, I really wondered why all four of the senior girls had come to ask me; why was I so special? But then I looked at my entourage and all the girls had dreamy looks in their eyes. I asked B2 if I had dropped a load of pheromones or something. He said, "I think you may have, but I think this is more in the line of you sent the A team packing and preferred your entourage instead."

I immediately checked Isabella's mind and she was kind of miffed that Sam had already staked her claim to me. Her and her friends had hoped to beat everyone else to the punch on this and get me to escort all four of them to the prom. That would really have been a feather in my cap, but at what cost, possibly Sam, Brenda, and maybe my whole entourage. I certainly didn't want that to happen. Brenda said something that I missed, but B2 caught it and he relayed to me, "Bob, why would those girls be interested in having you escort them to the prom. I mean they are seniors and they all had boyfriends until recently, do you know why the sudden change in your popularity?"

"Brenda, I haven't a clue. On the way in this morning, Kaitlin said that she had overheard several senior girls talking about at least one of them asking me to the prom. I was totally freaked when I heard that. I hardly know any of them; let alone being comfortable in going to a dance with them. Wow; this is just too much."

"If Sam hadn't already asked you, would have gone with one of them?"

"Brenda, I had not asked Bob, but I was going to ask him this morning. He must have known about this right, Bob?"

"Actually no, Sam, I hoped that you could talk your parents into it and they would let you go with me, but I didn't know for sure. I probably would have turned them down anyway. I hardly know any of them. But I was mainly kind of counting on you asking me; I really enjoyed going to the St. Patty's dance with you."

"Bob, I have been talking to my parents ever since that night, they finally caved in last night; well, Daddy caved in last night. Mom was kinda for it, from the beginning. Are you going to be able to go to the party afterwards? That is what took so long in convincing Daddy."

"Sam, I talked my way into that this weekend too. I even got us a room so we could be sober before our parents come to get us."

Brenda came back with, "You got you and Sam a room at the motel? Just what are you two planning to do?"

"Brenda, Honey, you know about Sam's condition, right? Well, there is no way I am going to compromise her unique status. It would be too easy to verify. So there will be none of that. Maybe some kissing and touching, but that is all. We are at the motel down the street from the party."

Brenda looked as me, then Sam. I had crossed my heart and so did Sam. "Well, you better not, I mean Billy is nice and all, but I don't love him like I do you, so you two better behave."

We were now at my homeroom and the bell rang, so the girls scattered. Just as they went around the corner, Sam winked at me. I wonder if that meant what I hoped. Maybe a blowjob from Sam and I could return the favor; or we could finish what we started in the car before the dance last time. Only time would tell.

School was about as usual, Business and Texas History was interesting and informative, as usual. I told Ms. Cornet that I would have my essay in draft form done by the end of the week, a whole two weeks early. Once she accepted my draft, I could finish it and make it pretty in a couple of days, especially with my new laptop. Plane geometry was easy now that I understood some basic principles. Then it was lunch. I hurried through the line and was sitting at our table when John Thornton came by the table. He was leaving the lunchroom and stopped by my table. He leaned over the table and very softly said, "You and me Wednesday after school on the football field. We end this problem with our families now, understood?"

"Understood perfectly, John, but I don't think you will like the outcome. But I'll be there, no problem. I won't need any extra help, but they may want to come along for the show. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I said the last part through gritted teeth and with some added force. John left then and I wondered why he would show up all of a sudden wanting trouble. Wait ... John must be the one guy Nathan couldn't describe. He did say it was someone that I had known before and had some disagreement with. I had forgotten all about my almost fight with John last Halloween. Well, I guess that settles that question as to who was out to get me. I'll have to play with him a while, then hit him with some mental force and my fists, and we shall see what happens. Maybe I need to wipe his memory too.

I am suddenly surrounded by lovely women and it's time to eat. Brenda sat on one side and Sam on the other. I told Brenda that I hoped that she understood what I was trying to say, but not say, earlier today. She nodded and said, "Bob, Sam reminded me about her problem with her ... uniqueness, I think you said. That was just right. That explained it and nobody around us was any the wiser."

"Yeah, I wanted to keep that a secret, but then you understand that I would never change Sam's uniqueness, unless she specifically requested it and you were OK with it. Does that help settle your mind any?"

"Sam, you don't want to change anything do you?" Brenda asked.

"Brenda, if I was to ever change my mind about that, I would get with you and see if we couldn't work out some kind of arrangement." The whole group suddenly gasped and then laughter spread around the table. I turned red, as usual, and I think Brenda did too.

"Sam, I think something could be worked out. This is not something I need to worry about very soon, is it?"

"No, Brenda, I think maybe after my second degree will be soon enough."

I looked into Sam's mind and saw that she would have her first degree before we started school next semester, so I knew it wasn't going to be all that long from now. Brenda may have a surprise in store for her. The rest of lunch was just general talk, fun and interesting, but mostly just talk.

Next was Driver's Ed. Mr. Harrison had Jim and me helping the students with some problems and took four more drivers out for their in-car lessons. Jim and I took the students left and grouped them together. We talked again about all the lessons we had had up to that point. Then we asked each one what problems they were having. If more than one person had problems with one skill, then I took them over and we worked on that skill as a group, giving each student time on the simulator for that particular problem. By the time Mr. Harrison came back, we had most of the rest of the students up to where they should be. There still were a couple of students that would need some major one-on-one instruction, or possibly a failing grade, but we still had over half a semester left to go. These particular students were so nervous behind the wheel on the simulator that I don't think they were ready for this class yet. I think I needed to talk to Jim about this, and we could then talk to Mr. Harrison. Class was over before I could talk to Jim.

It was soon time to go home, so I met with my entourage near the front doors and they had already heard about the fight that was scheduled for 3:15 on Wednesday. I guess it was the talk of the school. I wondered if Pete Conner and his friends would be a part of the gang waiting for me. They had jumped me when I hurt John a while back. Pete may not want to get involved this time, since I think he got a full ride scholarship to Nebraska. He probably doesn't want to mess that up just for his friendship with John. I just hope that my parents don't hear about this planned event.

I got home, did my chores, and started in on my essay for English. Supper time came at what seemed early to me, but I looked at the clock and it was already 6:30 PM. I continued on my essay after supper and finished it up in draft form. I printed out a copy and would give it to Ms. Cornet tomorrow ... maybe, I better let it settle in my mind first and then go over it again to look for errors. I think I will give it to her on Thursday, if I'm still in school then. You know, expelled for fighting.

Bedtime already, I undressed, cuddled with my sister, and dropped off to sleep almost immediately.

Tuesday, Mar. 26

When I got to school today, the word was out; everyone knew that John Thornton had called me out for a fight. I really didn't want this, but if that was what he wanted, then so be it. My entourage was all worried that I would be hurt. John was a big guy. He was about 6' 1" and 200 lbs to my 5' 10" and 145. I would normally not stand a chance with John, but I had other things going for me besides strength and size like John. I had brains and a little extra. Anyway, the girls all fussed over me telling me I should just not show up.

"Girls, if I don't show, then I am labeled a coward. If I show up and try to talk my way out of it, I will feel that I have won, but if it comes down to a fight, I will try my best to win. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I do know some martial arts moves, and I am quicker than John. Who knows, maybe I can beat him."

They were still fussing with me about this when we got to homeroom. Things were fine for a while, until right before Plane Geometry class started. Mr. Herbert called me up to his desk and said I was to report to the Vice-Principal's office. He gave me a hall pass and off I went. I kinda knew what this would be about, but I went like I was ignorant of all wrongdoing. I arrived to the office and told the receptionist that Mr. Rabbitt had requested my presence. She picked up her phone and punched a button and said, "Mr. Roberts is here, Sir. Thank you. Please go in, Mr. Rabbitt will see you now."

I went behind the counter and knocked on Mr. Harvey T. Rabbitt's door and heard "Enter." I opened the door, went in, and closed the door. I said, "Mr. Rabbitt, you sent for me, Sir?"

"Yes I did, Robert, please sit down. I overheard a group of students this morning, taking bets on just how long Mr. Thornton would take to beat you up tomorrow afternoon at the football field. I am extremely disappointed to have heard that conversation this morning, Mr. Roberts. Can you shed some light as to the why of this confrontation?"

"To tell the truth, Mr. Rabbitt, I'm not sure why John ... er, Mr. Thornton, is looking for this confrontation. I do know that his younger brother sexually assaulted my sister in middle school last year. My sister broke young Mr. Thornton's nose and I believe kicked him in the groin. Shortly afterwards, I met Mr. Charles Thornton at the middle school and we discussed his son's injuries, however he was asked, none too politely by some police officers to leave and see to his son. There was the possibility of suits being filed, however cooler heads prevailed and nothing was done. The next day, John tried to hit me in the lunchroom, but he hit my chair instead and hurt his hand. I have not spoken to any of the Thorntons since that time. Am I to understand that I am in trouble with the school for not reporting that John threatened me at lunch yesterday, Mr. Rabbitt?"

"No, Mr. Roberts that is not the reason for this meeting. I will explain to you, as I explained to Mr. Thornton earlier, there will be no fights on school grounds at all. If there is, both parties will be expelled for at least a week, and maybe more, depending on the circumstances. Is that understood, Mr. Roberts?"

"Yes Sir, Mr. Rabbitt. I would never presume to have this fight, but I am the injured party here, I would never fight, let alone on school property. I am not that type of person, Mr. Rabbitt."

"Good, I'm glad that we understand each other. Now you might be interested to know some information I received today regarding the reason for this confrontation. It appears that young James is now sterile due to your sister's well placed foot. Now mind you, I do not condone your sister's action, but she was not under my jurisdiction in this school, and therefore I cannot comment on what I would have done about the incident. I think that will be all, Mr. Roberts. Do you have your hall pass so I can sign off on it?"

"Yes Sir, here it is." I handed him my pass, he signed it with the time, and handed it back to me. I said, "Thank you, Mr. Rabbitt, I will return to class now."

"Mr. Roberts, my advice is to steer clear of Mr. Thornton, however, if that is not possible, there is a green belt right across the street from this school that would be a nice place to have a 'talk' with Mr. Thornton," said Mr. Rabbitt, as he pointed out his window to across the street.

"Thank you, Mr. Rabbitt; I will certainly try to take your advice."

"Good, Mr. Roberts, I may see you tomorrow then."

I could definitely get the impression that Mr. Rabbitt would like to see me beat the crap out of John. Somehow, I felt that he thought I would win. Now where would he get that idea?

I hurried back to Mr. Herbert's class and tried to make no fuss when I came in. I sat in my seat and Mr. Herbert said, "We are working the problems on page 137, Robert. I'm sure you can catch up." That's it, nothing more was said about my absence. Class ended and Mr. Herbert asked me to stay a moment. "Robert, did Mr. Rabbitt explain the rules and consequences to you regarding fighting on school grounds?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.