Second Semester - Working for a Living
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the continuing story of Bob Roberts, who woke up one morning with very acute mental powers. You do not have to read “What’s All the Fuss About?” to understand this story, but it would help understand who the players are and how Bob became to be like he is.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Saturday, 16 Feb., Early Morning

I awoke sometime in the night with a warm mouth on my dick and a hotter pussy on my face. I took immediate advantage of this opportunity and my tongue became a whirling dervish teasing and taunting my sister's open flower of passion. I ran my tongue up to her clit and down to her vaginal opening, and tried to gather her succulent juices into my mouth. I nipped and teased her flower until I was rewarded with a gush of her inner nectar. Suzie was also rewarded with the essence of my testes. After several minutes, Suzie crawled up the bed to be with me, we kissed passionately, drifted off to sleep again, and not a word was spoken.

Saturday morning, I awoke to my alarm telling me it was time to get ready for work. I quickly turned the alarm off so Suzie could sleep in and headed for the shower. As I dressed for work, a sleepy-eyed Suzie looked up and said, "Thank you for last night, well, actually this morning, I really needed that. Somehow, I got really horny last night, and with you not here, I tried, but was unsuccessful at relieving the itch. When I woke up and you were beside me, I just had to have you, and I know the best way to wake you up is like I did. I hope you didn't mind?"

"Suzie, my Love, I was just as horny as you were, but I wasn't about to wake you from your slumber just to satisfy my need. Tonight, we can do a proper job of scratching itches, but right now, I need to get going before I miss my ride to work." I leaned over the bed and kissed my sister goodbye and went downstairs to fix myself some breakfast.

Sam Simpson came by a few minutes after I finished my milk, and I locked up and headed to work with him.

"Bob, we got the software yesterday and Glenn spent several hours in a video conference with the guy at Engineering Solutions. By quitting time last night, Glenn had one of the new drawings open. He was showing me where he had to make some changes that were done a year ago, but had not been updated on the plans we had. This is really going to help Glenn out a lot. Thanks for the suggestion, Bob."

"Sam, I am only too happy to help on things like that. After all, I am an employee too, and I just want to make sure we stay viable in the future."

"Good thinking, Bob. Are you going to be working with Glenn today, teaching him more about the software?"

"Yes, I planned on doing that. Is there some other pressing matter I need to be addressing?"

"No, I just hoped that you could get Glenn up to speed fairly soon. He has so many other things going on."

"In that case, Sam, do you think you could justify hiring one more person for Glenn's team. I was thinking of a graduate of either ITT Tech or ACC (Austin Community College) that has taken the CAD courses. He would not only be dedicated to working the plans, but also be a help for all the other jobs Glenn has on his plate. Does that sound like something that would work? I know that due to the responsibilities of his division, there is a lot of just sitting around time, but when they are needed for emergencies or for their regular jobs, they are right there to take care of whatever needs to be done. With such a small workforce, time off could become a problem if too much overtime was on the books and no time is available to take off. That would put a burden on payroll to pay for the overtime, rather than just giving the time off."

"My God, Bob, you have only been in that department two days, well only one full day actually, and you have already come up with an answer to a potential problem. You, Glenn, and I will discuss this once we get to work. I think you have done it already since I saw something in an e-mail Glenn sent to HR with a copy to me. I think this should go on up the ladder to Paul Howard at the home office too. I know that Glenn's team is small, but they get the job done, but when we add another function, we may have the need to add another body too."

The rest of the trip was small talk. When we arrived at work, I went to see Glenn and told him my idea and that we had a meeting with Sam after the normal Saturday morning meeting of the department heads. In the meantime, I worked with Glenn and Felix, showing them how the software worked and all the things it could do. I copied Glenn's department space and showed how I thought the space should be laid out for better utilization, including adding another person and the equipment needed for making the best use of the new CAD. By then, it was almost ten and time for the weekly meeting. Glenn and I left Felix in charge and working on learning more about the software. He was reading the book on how to get started.

Fred Sanders stopped me in the hallway before we went in and thanked me for the new CAD software. "Bob, that software is going to help me so much. I can even do it in 3D, send it to the machine shop, where they can put it into their CAD-CAM machine, and it builds the part for me. That is great, thanks for that."

"Fred, after Glenn, you were the first person I thought of who could use this software. I'm glad you like it. Do you have some training in that software?"

"Yeah, I do, Bob, but that was about five versions ago, but I have already started learning all the new things it can do. Thanks again."

"Not a problem, happy to help, Fred."

The meeting was pretty much normal, and when it came to Glenn, he gave his report and added what we had discussed earlier and said he would have the justification for the new position on Tuesday, at the latest. After the meeting, Glenn and I followed Sam into his office. We discussed the merits of adding one additional person to Glenn's department. We discussed the present workload, the amount of overtime accumulated by Glenn's people, and how to plan time off, vacations, and sick leave. It boiled down to them really needing about one half of a person to cover everything they had to do now. Thus, when we add the additional requirement of bringing the drawings up to date; and since departments constantly grow and shrink, moving people around does occur and has to be planned for. When you add it all up, there is a real need for more than one person at times, but that can be worked around as the extra person won't be working on drawings all the time. We worked out some of the wording for the justification, and Glenn said he would finish it on Monday. Glenn and I went back to the shop and I worked on teaching Felix and Glenn more about the CAD program. Glenn had to leave for a while to do some other things, so I was mainly working with Felix for the afternoon.

Before I knew it, it was quitting time, and I had to scurry around and gather my stuff so I could get a ride home with Sam. I had even skipped lunch as we were so engrossed with learning the new program. When I left Saturday at 5:00 PM, Glenn and Felix both had a basic understanding of what the program could do for them and roughly how it worked. They would play with it when they had time and more so when I came back on Tuesday afternoon.

I arrived home in time for supper and I collapsed into my recliner afterwards. Well it was dad's old one, but it was mine now. Funny, but I drifted off to sleep and Suzie had to wake me up at ten so I could go to bed.

After resting for over three hours, I was now raring to go and it didn't take much convincing on my part to have Suzie completely in the mood for some loving. I had her on the bed, legs spread, and I was eating at the "Y" within seconds of locking my bedroom door. I teased, kissed, nibbled, and generally took my time, making love to my sister's Garden of Eden, the portal of her essence. I continued to bring my sister to so many orgasms that it became one long drawn out high. I finally and reluctantly pulled away from her succulent thighs and allowed her some time to rest. Suzie was a gelatinous, quivering mass of emotions. She was still experiencing aftershocks from the tremendous orgasm that had I had built up within her. Her eyes had rolled back into her head and she was out for the count.

About twenty minutes later, she aroused from her orgasm induced sleep and kissed me, curling my toes in the fashion that only she can seem to do, although Brenda's kisses come a very close second to Suzie's. I had almost dropped off to sleep myself, when Suzie awoke, ready for payback. From then on it was for my pleasure only as Suzie started with butterfly kisses and nips all over my face, then moved on down my chest and teased my nipples mercilessly. I never really realized that a man's nipples were that sensitive, but boy, when Suzie gets loose on me, mine sure are. By the time my sister had worked her way down to my rampant rod, I was about to burst and send my sperm rocketing up my shaft to paint her chin with my cream.

Suzie took pity on me and engulfed my shaft and I blew off like a rocket launching from the Cape. Suzie gagged several times with the force of my ejaculation into her small mouth. I was so proud of her, that I pulled her up to me and kissed her passionately. I didn't care if she tasted like my sperm, as this kiss was for her performance and her love for me and mine for her. We cuddled with her atop me and soon fell fast asleep.

Sunday, 17 Feb.

I woke up this morning with a raging piss hardon and needed to relieve some pressure, but my sister had her normal hold on my leash (my dick) and she was very reluctant to let go. I finally woke her enough to let her know what I needed, and she reluctantly released her hold on me. I hurried to the bathroom and drained my bladder. I couldn't remember drinking that much in fluids last night, as I was there for what seemed several minutes. The steady stream finally dwindled down to a few furtive squirts. I milked the last few drops out and felt an immense load lift off of my body. I had glanced at the clock and it was time to get up anyway, so I went back in to roust my sleepy-headed sister from her slumber. Once she was awake, I told her, "I'll get the water running so you can join me in getting clean before church." I left her lying there, stretching like a cat waking from a nap. I again thanked the Gods that allowed me to have such a loving sister.

About the time the water was ready, a still sleepy Suzie climbed into the tub with me for her shower. I had to help her as she was still pretty much out of it. Once under the cascading water, she woke up fairly fast and was much like her normal self when we finished our shower. Once dressed, we headed downstairs for breakfast. No one was there and no breakfast had been started. Suzie put water on to boil for oatmeal and I knocked on our parents' door, "If you're going to eat before church, you had better hurry up. We're fixing oatmeal for breakfast." I heard some moaning and groaning, and my dad said, "We'll be there shortly."

Thank goodness we were a little early coming downstairs, as it was about twenty minutes later before my parents came into the kitchen. They looked like they hadn't slept all night and looked very rough. I asked if they were alright, and mom spit out, "We would have been fine, except someone upstairs, or maybe it was two someones who were broadcasting erotic emotions half the night. We didn't get much sleep after that. I'm sore and I'm tired, so act accordingly. How come you two are so chipper this morning?"

"Well, Mom, I got some sleep in my chair last night, Suzie had a short sleep interlude, then I was sent to Nirvana and we cuddled and slept the night away. Was there a problem down here we don't know about?"

"Just shut up and eat your cereal; if you keep talking, we'll be late for church. I know I will pray for a little less intense and much quieter nights from now on. Your father may be praying for strength to make it through the day."

"Yes, Mother," Suzie and I said, in unison. We looked at each other and giggled, then we saw the dark looks from our parents and stopped immediately.

Church was as usual; however, we did have to wake our parents up after the sermon. Even I had to admit it was pretty boring today. We stopped for burgers on the way home, and after eating; Mom and Dad went to their room and asked not to be disturbed. Suzie and I watched TV for a while, then finished any homework we had left. I scrounged up some leftovers for supper, and when I knocked on our parents' door for supper, I got a "Just go away!" from them both.

Suzie and I ate in silence, then headed back to our room where we drifted off to sleep in our normal spooned position with Suzie holding 'my leash.'

Monday, 18 Feb.

When we came downstairs this morning, we found a much rested mother who had an apology for us. "I'm sorry for snarling at you two yesterday, but it was a very long night for us. Let's leave it at that, but from now on, please see if you can dampen down the broadcasting of emotions, OK? Remember, we're old now, not young like you kids, and we need our rest."

I started, "Mom, we are both extremely sorry for that. I will work on putting us in a shield so our emotions don't get broadcast out from our room. I will try to work on that at work tomorrow. They have a Faraday cage for testing some of their components. I wondered if I could be inside and try to broadcast an emotion, or even a thought, to either Suzie or you. I might even try to reach Nathan from inside the cage, to see if distance is hurt too. Well, that is for tomorrow, for now let me say how really sorry we are for that, it was just a kind of spur of the moment thing and we never realized we were broadcasting that strongly."

"Bob, just be real careful, you never know, maybe your thoughts might be strengthened by this cage thingy, and then where are you. Be really careful about this. Promise me, OK?"

"Yes, Mother, I will be very careful, I promise."

Suzie and I bundled up as it was supposed to stay in the high thirties to low forties today. We trudged down to the bus stop and met the rest of the gang waiting for the bus. Suzie's bus, the middle school bus, came first as usual, and the senior high bus was not far behind today, something we were all thankful for. The wind was out of the north and the wind chill was near freezing.

This weekend, Mom had gotten me some card stock on the way home from shopping on Saturday, so Sunday I had printed off some business cards saying:

Robert Roberts, Management Consultant
No Problem Too Large or Too Small
Business Services my Specialty
Ph: (512) 555-9112

I thought they looked kind of cool. I would see if Mr. Charles wanted to pass any out. I had made about fifty of them. I would also ask if he wanted to leave my name and number on his board for people to copy down if they had questions he couldn't answer or didn't want to.

My entourage met me at the front doors and escorted me to my homeroom. I had tried two weeks ago to escort the ladies to their rooms and not the other way around, but they vetoed that right up front. I was to be escorted, not them. What was I to do, argue with them about it? Not likely.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.