All Together Now

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: With everyone in the family having fun with other members of the Dawson clan, they finally all get together and begin a new, open lifestyle that suits them all. This story concludes The Dawsons, a twelve-part series of stories. If you wish to start at the beginning, please see the endnote below.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

Being a mother of three teenagers, and being thirty-nine, can be a rather depressing experience for some women. Me, well, I found that as I was getting older, I was getting hornier, much hornier. I was looking at men when I was out shopping, I wanted my husband to fuck me more but I was still aroused even more than when I was a hormone-swamped fifteen-year old. My pussy was throbbing and aching and itchy for attention all the time.

Now, what I didn't know was that my son, Brad, at fifteen was also horny as hell and part of that horniness was directed at his mother.

Well, look, I've kept my figure, there's not much droop up top and I still have a slim waist and nice legs. My oldest daughter has told me a lot of the boys she knows refer to me as a MILF. So, I guess I'm considered still fuckable by the younger generation.

Then one day when I was home alone with my son, I was doing the laundry and called up to him to bring his dirty clothes down. He put them in the machine, then said, "Well, do these too," and took off the clothes he was wearing and threw them in as well.

I had not seen Brad naked since he was maybe nine or ten and, now, at fifteen, standing close to me, bare with a rather sizable erection pointing at me, he looked quite enticing. I've already told you I'm now hornier than I've ever been in my life. Well, my son and I ended up just where you'd expect, in bed with each other, with his nice, long cock exactly where you'd expect it, deep inside where he came out of fifteen years earlier.

So, I began fucking my son every chance we could get. He was a wonderful and skilled lover, he hasn't dated a whole lot so I had wondered just how he had honed his sexual skills when he told me he was also fucking both his sisters, the older one, Tammy, and the younger, Jennifer.

Well, after that, Brad was fucking me and his sisters, sometimes all three of us at once. You can imagine that the opportunities for various combinations don't always come up all the time, so most of the time, it was Brad alone.

That's just what had happened on the day I want to tell you about. Jenn and Tammy had after school plans and my husband, Alan, was working. Brad and I were home together, so you already know what we were doing. I had my legs up over his shoulders as he was up over me fucking me nice and slow.

"Mmm, Brad, just right, oh, that's good, just like that."

"Oh, Mom, this feels so good, I just love fucking you."

"I just wish we got more time together. I did enjoy sneaking into your room the other night to suck you to sleep, I remember when I'd rock you to sleep after you'd sucked my nipples. I'll bet you like it this way now."

"Oh, do I. I think I've always wanted to fuck you. At least after I figured out what fucking was. I wanted my mom. I wanted my little dickie in you."

"Well, I sure love having your nice, big dickie in me," and I looked over and saw my husband, Brad's father, standing there in the doorway.

"Brad, Brad, we have company, Dad's here," and my son turned and saw his father watching us.

"You two look like you're having fun. Don't let me stop you," he said as he came in the room.

Oddly, Brad kept fucking me. I thought he would jump up and run out of the room but, no, he just kept fucking me. And I let him do just that. Alan was standing next to the bed watching us as he began taking his clothes off. Soon, he was there, naked, his cock hard and wavering in front of him as he said, "Give her a good orgasm, son, then I fuck her next."

Incredible. He's not upset at all, maybe even turned on by all this. He's now sitting in the chair slowly stroking himself as Brad continues fucking me.

"It's all right, Viv, fine with me. You two look really good from here. I love watching you two like this. And, I get you next."

Well, if I ever thought my husband was the jealous type, this settled it for good. It was feeling really good, I was starting to refocus back on sex with my son as Brad began fucking me a little faster. I started moving my hips around like I love, it always feels so good that way.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, that's good, really good."

It just amazed me that Brad had been so unconcerned that his father walked in while we were fucking. He never really stopped screwing me, just slowed down as his dad walked in on us. But, now, it's back to feeling wonderful as my son fucked me so lovingly. I was beginning to just feel the beginnings of an orgasm.

"That's good, Brad, oh, yes, right there, mmm, rub my clit, honey, get it wet and just rub it softly. Mmm, oh, yes, like that. Ohhh, perfect."

Even with the rather jarring interruption, I was feeling pretty good, very good, really. I guess Alan doesn't care that Brad and I are having sex, but I sure didn't need him knowing I'm having the occasional fuck with Brad's friend, Jay. Or that Brad is doing not only me but our daughters as well. Geez, my son is sure getting a lot of sex from the females in this family. He's a busy guy. And, he's got a girlfriend, Becca. I wonder if he's fucking her, too? Wow.

"Oh, Mom, I'm really close, are you?"

"Yes, baby, just go a head and cum, that gets me off big anyway. Go ahead."

And Brad took a few more strokes, fairly fast ones, he was close, then reared his head back and thrust hard and deep into me as I felt the throbs inside me as his cock spurted his warm semen so deeply into his mother.

"Mmm, are you happy, son?"

"Oh, Mom, that feels so good, just wonderful."

"Oh, I'm ... don't stop, just ... UUH, UUH, UUH, OOH, OOH, yes, oh, yes, oh, Brad, hold me close, Brad, oh, stay inside me," I asked as I wrapped my legs around his back locking him deep inside my body as I rocked my hips back and forth.

We held each other and kissed for several minutes, I'd actually forgotten that Alan was also in the room with us. It was when he stood up from the chair that I again realized that Brad and I weren't alone.

Brad raised up, turned his head toward his father and said, "Your turn, Dad, I got Mom all warmed-up for you," and grinned as he wetly pulled out of me and got up off the bed, his cock still pretty stiff, glistening in the afternoon light.

"Thanks, Son," he replied as he got between my legs, bent down and kissed me, then pressed his cock into me as I lifted my legs high in the air. He slid into me effortlessly, I was full of my son's cum and, of course, my own juices, which are always plentiful, I'm a juicy woman, always have been.

"Oh, yes, Viv, I can see why any man would want to fuck you, including your own son. Well, especially your own son, really. You are a sexy, desirable woman."

"Thank you, dear. I'm pleased that you don't seem upset about all this."

"Well, we all have our own life and our own secret pleasures. You shouldn't be any different. No, I think it's fine if you want to have Brad in your bed, well, our bed. No, it's just fine. Just remember that I love fucking you, too. Just save me some of your lovely pussy, hon."

"Mmm, don't ever worry about that, Alan, after all, you had me first, I'll always be yours," and he leaned down and kissed me.

I looked over and it seemed that our son had left us alone for our own afternoon tryst.

"There's a reason that I'm not upset about this, Viv, and I want you to know it."

"Oh, are you fooling around on the side, is that it?"

"Well, yes, it's not anything I started, but, yes, I am."

"Don't tell me it's that young accountant at your office? Marnie Something-or-other?"

"Oh, no, I'm not dumb enough to fool around the office. No, like you, it's in the family."

"Tammy. Well, she's beautiful, I can't blame you there."

"She does look like you did at her age and, yes, I'm having sex with Tammy."

"Looks like poor Jennifer is the only one left out."

"Well, not exactly."

"You're fucking her as well?"

"Um, yes and so is Brad, both girls."

"Well, yes, I knew that, um, well, I have a little more disclosure I suppose. Brad has done all three of us, even together."

"This is some family. Brad and I have been doing both girls, my god, we're all fucking each other. Well, not quite but we might as well, right?"

"Yes, we might as well have it all out in the open. Actually, I think it would be more fun for everyone if we did, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I do. We'll have a family meeting when the girls get home. Right now, I just want to fuck you, my dear."

Yes, and that's exactly what my husband did in his wonderful way. Oh, I had a terrific orgasm as I thought ahead of what was in store for our family.

When the girls got home, we convened a family meeting.


Chapter 2

Dad started, "Well, it seems that there has been a lot of fun going on in the family and now it appears that everyone now knows all about it. So, that's an opportunity for us all to enjoy the situation even more."

"Yes," I added, "Dad is right. Now that we all know what we're all doing, we can be out in the open and make it a real family thing. I think each of us should be as free with ourselves and each other as we can be and want to be."

"Yes, there's really no reason that each one of us can't just be free enough to do whatever we want with any one else in the family as long as it's consensual. And, knowing this family as I do, it probably will be consensual. It looks like we all love sex and there's no reason that we can't all have as much with each other as we wish," Alan went on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.