Pussy Boxwilder, Queen of Hornywood - Cover

Pussy Boxwilder, Queen of Hornywood

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pussy Boxwilder, the stage name for Helen Snodgrass, always wanted to be a TV star in Hornywood. This is the story of how she managed that and her triumphs after reaching her goal. Readers should note that this is a satire and should not be taken literally. Or should it!?!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Conarc, The King of Alderbren IV" was a popular show that always drew a large audience every Saturday night for the Mutual TV Syndicate. Therefore, the show was always watched by critics, just in case a particular episode had something in it worthy of mention. Lately, the program had become so hackneyed that the critics rarely commented on it. This time was different.

Six different critics, four of whom were not paid under the table by Mutual TV Syndicate, all marveled at the beauty and acting ability shown by the latest guest performer, Pussy Boxwilder. The fact that this week had been a pretty thin one from the point of view of a critic only made the praise for Pussy standout. Compared to most TV actors, Pussy had, indeed, demonstrated more acting ability than was commonly seen from guest stars.

The sex scene toward the end of the program was praised to high heaven. Much was made of the beauty of Pussy's ass cheeks as Conarc's hard cock drove in and out of her ass hole. The rest of Pussy's body was extolled for its beauty, but her ass cheeks where the feature point of the sex scene as far as the critics were concerned.

When the executives at Mutual TV Syndicate read the critics' comments, there was quite a stir in the board room. A producer and three writers were immediately assigned the task of developing a program to feature Pussy Boxwilder. She was definitely a hot property, and the executives wanted to exploit her prominence as soon as possible.

One of their people contacted a person reporting directly to JL of SEX, Inc. about the network's interest in Pussy. It took a few days but JL's people contacted Arnie Sharp about the interest in Pussy. Meanwhile, Pussy received a bonus check from SEX, Inc. as called for in her contract.

Pussy was delighted to get the bonus check and immediately went out to buy a pair of shoes in celebration.


Two days later, Pussy received a phone call from her agent. Arnie said, "I just got a call from JL's office. He says you need some publicity exposure, and I agree. He wants you to make a series of public service TV announcements, 5 to 15 minutes long, in which you give advice to women and teenage girls. The studio will pay you the usual rate for this sort of job plus a bonus, depending on how many viewers you can generate. Pussy, this is just the kind of boost your career can use at this point. You'd be crazy to turn it down!"

"Oh, Arnie, I would love to do those short spots! What do I need to do to get started?"

"The girl at JL's office said that you should come by tomorrow for lunch and a conference with JL, personally, provided you agreed to do the spots. You know what JL's personal conferences are like, so dress accordingly. JL has been in training lately to build up his stamina, so you probably need to fix your schedule to spend all afternoon with him. I won't be there, so just go to the same place where you were hired, and everything will be fine. Good luck, Baby!"

"Thanks, Arnie, but it isn't luck that I will be needing. I just hope JL has a good supply of KY Jelly. I hope he doesn't want to start shooting immediately, because I may be too sore the next day to do anything but lie in bed with my legs separated."


Pussy showed up at 11:30 AM and said to JL's secretary and fuck buddy when times were slow, "Hello, June. Please tell JL that I am here and ready for lunch at his convenience. I'll just sit over here and read a magazine until he is ready for me."

"Don't bother to sit down, Pussy. JL told me to send you in the moment you showed up. He's been anxious to see you all morning, and I'll bet his cock and balls are giving him considerable pain by now. He has already ordered that lunch be delivered to his office, so you probably can start stripping the moment you walk through the door."

Pussy knocked on the door and entered JL's private office. He was dressed to greet her in his customary robe and slippers. He stood up, and when he did, his cock stuck out through the opening in his robe. Both of them grinned, and Pussy said, "It looks like you were expecting me!"

"Yes, Pussy. I am very happy that you were able to respond to my invitation so quickly. I've been on pins and needles all morning waiting for you to show up. If you don't mind, I am really in a hurry to get started with our conference." With that comment, JL waved Pussy toward the casting couch.

Pussy was dressed the same as when she had been there on her first occasion, except that her dress was a deep green, this time. Pussy deftly shrugged off her dress and stepped out of her shoes. She was afraid of stabbing JL with one of her five-inch spike heels.

Pussy could have given a tiger lessons as she slinked across the room to the casting couch. Now she was naked, except for her fishnet stockings, and JL was beginning to drool from his lips and his cock. He dropped his robe where he stood and stepped out of his slippers as he almost ran toward Pussy.

As on the earlier occasion, pussy spread her legs while she sat on the edge of the couch, and she gathered in JL between her legs when he got close enough. This is what he was hoping for as an hors d'oeuvre. His memory of Pussy's blow job style was almost enough to make him come before she even had her chance to kiss his cock.

Pussy placed a teasing little kiss on the tip of his cock head. She stuck out her very educated tongue and began to lick his cock head and shaft. JL's cock length fell into the range of "long enough," so Pussy had no trouble deep throating him when she got that far in the blow job. JL had been anticipating this blow job all morning, so he came the moment he felt his cock head hit the beginning of her throat. He squirted four times directly into her throat before she ever had time to pull off enough to show him the puddle of semen on her tongue. Oh, well, Pussy already had the job, so that little detail was of no real importance.

JL was so overcome with the ecstasy of his ejaculation that he collapsed to sit beside Pussy on the couch. They had never kissed during Pussy's audition, so JL wondered what he was missing. He turned to her and performed a deep French kiss. He was not concerned about tasting his own cum, since he had squirted directly down her throat and had not left a residue in her mouth.

Pussy was a little surprised by the kiss, since that was normally not part of this kind of "conference." However, trooper that she was, Pussy recovered immediately and never let JL know how surprised she was. She returned his kiss with all of the enthusiasm and eroticism that she had learned since early in high school. This took JL to heights that he had never before experienced with an actress. This just reinforced JL's confidence that Pussy was going a long way in the business.

They kissed, and JL fondled Pussy's tits, as she fondled his cock and balls. JL was virtual putty in her hands, and she had his cock returning to stiffness in what he thought was record time. In a remarkable show of appreciation, JL asked Pussy what position she would like to start with. That was a very rare concession on his part, but Pussy was grateful for it because it meant she could put off the doggie position and ass fuck until after lunch.

"JL, Honey, if you really mean that, I'd like to start off with a modified missionary position where I put my ankles on your shoulders."

"Sure, Pussy, that will be fine with me. I haven't used that position in years, not since I left high school. It will be fun to try it again."

Pussy had chosen this position for two reasons. The main one, was because it was her favorite position; however, she took JL's anatomy into consideration and thought that this would be his best fit to her. JL's thighs were on the long side, and Pussy figured that he might have trouble reaching her cunt if her hips were not elevated some. This was one of Pussy's great advantages over her competition in that she took her partner into consideration whenever she set up a fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.