Life With Alpha: Halloween and Beyond (Year 3) - Cover

Life With Alpha: Halloween and Beyond (Year 3)

Copyright© 2011 by Any Pseudonym

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Set shortly after the events in Chapter 11, this story explores the events of Halloween and follows Frank's amorous adventures with an odd group of technologically skilled college girls. This is separate from the main story but is part of the main timeline. NOTE: This was originally posted as part of Chapter 11.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Halloween  

Halloween this year fell on the weekend, so we were free and clear to spend the whole day having fun. As it turns out, the whole day in this case meant from noon on.

This year, I had convinced the super-hero women in the household to wear their costumes for Halloween. That meant that Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Zatanna and Rogue were wearing their comic book outfits, which might as well have been fetish-wear given how it aroused me. I mean, Rogue's outfit is the most conservative, and even hers was basically a skin-tight bodysuit with leather jacket. Zatanna was wearing fresh fishnet stockings. Diana had her 'eagle' neckline showing off her impressive bust, bare legs and rope hanging off her hips. And Kara had a large oval cut out of her costume's breast, showing off the largest pair of boobs in the household.

Around 11am, Kara and Diana sought me out and took me to my room, where a Batman outfit lay spread out on the bed. This was a nice outfit too. Not leather, but it was made of good strong material, no plastic. The body of the suit was stretchy, showing off my figure instead of having muscles molded into the costume. Kara even applied some kind of face paint to blacken the area around my eyes so they would look right through the mask's eyeholes. I was very glad the cowl included earholes so I could actually carry on a conversation; not sure how Batman would actually hear in this getup.

After I was dressed, I spent a minute in front of the mirror, swishing the cape and growling, "I'm Batman" dramatically.

Kara grinned. "Not exactly the same, but I like it. Princess?"

"You remind me a bit more of the times when Dick puts on the suit."

"I think you're right. He's even about the same height."

I tried shifting my voice up a couple octaves. "Holy macaroni, Power Girl. Do you think Wonder Woman is right?"

Kara replied, "I think both Dick and Bruce would absolutely hate that old TV show, and I can't wait to tell them about it next time I see them."

Diana giggled, which is not a common sound coming from her, so it made us start laughing out loud.

"Speaking of which," I said in my normal voice, "Thanks for not picking out the TV show version of the costume."

"Well," said Kara, "just one more thing before we get you downstairs."

She reached into my shorts and pumped my cock a little until it was at full erection ... then she tucked it back in my pants and smoothed out the material over my hard-on, it's outline easily seen in the stretchy pants.

"You're an evil, evil woman, Power Girl," I complained.

She ignored my comment, taking my arm and leading me out, saying, "Hopefully everyone is dressed and ready."


All of the household was downstairs waiting for us. Zatanna and Rogue were in full costume. Though no one else in the household had seen it before, Beta Bayonnetta was also in full costume as her game character, looking a lot like a sex-fetish version of a lady of Spain.

Jane was the first one to catch my eye. She was covered in blue body paint and small pieces of strategically placed rubber, wearing a red wig, looking like a very sexy Mystique from the X-Men movies. I'm sure she chose that version because it was more daring, but I'm glad she chose that version since it shouldn't really trigger many bad memories for Rogue. Jane was very much vamping it up, posing and obviously enjoying her near-nudity.

Kasumi was dressed up as Cheetah, Wonder Woman's nemesis. Basically she was wearing a cat suit, patterned like a cheetah, with a half-mask. The modern-era cheetah is an actual cat-girl of some sort, and the golden age version didn't wear a half-mask ... but it was obvious who she was meant to be.

Daria was dressed up as Catwoman from the Tim Burton movie, the version who home-stitched her outfit out of leather. I think the costume must have provided a bit of a bust-enhancement, because I'm pretty sure Daria is still just an A-cup, whereas this Catwoman had what appeared to be a C-cup. Still, the outfit covered nearly all of her skin, which may be why she picked it. Plus, she got to carry a whip ... maybe wondering if she'd get a chance to use it on Jane?

The hardest to guess was Batgirl. Not the red-headed classic Barbara Gordon Batgirl, but the Cassandra Cain Batgirl, with a full face mask. I wonder if she picked it out herself or not, because it was very appropriate to her character. Cassandra Cain is of oriental descent (daughter of the master assassin Lady Shiva), mute (by upbringing, not physical defect) and lacks social skills ... all of which could be used to describe Rei.

I went around guessing each person's identity, complimenting them on the outfits, which were indeed very well done. I guessed all of them correctly (though I was only able to do so by leaving Batgirl for last and using process of elimination).

We took off for the university's Halloween fair in two vehicles, since we couldn't fit everyone in my minivan. For once, I didn't drive, since my mask limited my field of view. I sat in the back of the van, squeezed in-between 'Cheetah' and Wonder Woman, with Power Girl and Bayonetta in the middle seats, 'Mystique' driving and 'Catwoman' riding shotgun. I made Kasumi blush when I suggested Diana put a collar and leash on her adversary. Kissing her didn't seem to reduce the blush at all, though I enjoyed trying.

"So why did you pick a Batman costume for me?" I asked Diana and Kara.

"Well, we had quite a debate about it," Kara began. "Initially there were a lot of votes for Tarzan, but that fizzled because you don't have much of a tan and you would probably refuse to wear it."

Diana continued, "There were some votes for Superman, though Zatanna kept insisting on Green Lantern for some reason."

"Well, I do like Green Lantern. What about someone from Anna's universe?" Rogue was in the other car, so she wasn't able to contribute to this conversation.

"She wanted either Cyclops or Captain America, but couldn't muster the votes to win," Diana explained.

"Not Gambit?"

"Kara asked that and she said ... what did she say?"

"That you were both way too alike and different for that to work," Kara said.

"Alike? How am I like Gambit?"

"You date a lot of different women, I suppose," Kara said with a smirk.

I hung my head in feigned shame.

"Eventually I pointed out to everyone that you were a rich, handsome playboy with lots of girlfriends and a basement cave full of gadgets and computers, so Batman was your natural costume," Kara said.

"And that was that?" I asked.

"Pretty much," Kara said.

"I approved of the Batman choice," added Diana, "though I think he was a compromise choice for most of the rest of the group. Just be glad Jane was voted down. She wanted everyone to go in body paint."

"It would have been awesome," I heard Jane say from the front seat.

"It would have been cold," I replied.

"It can be both," she protested. "Besides, it's 70-something outside right now; that's plenty warm."

"And the parties tonight?" I asked, "When it drops to the 50's?"

"That just means we would have been all perky!" she said enthusiastically.

"We'll see if you still feel that way later tonight," Kara said.

"Eh," Jane said dismissively. "The nice thing about Mystique is that I can change clothes and remain in character."

We laughed.

The Halloween fair was surprisingly tame, given that it was run by college students. Maybe the fun stuff didn't start until after dark. Still, there were snacks to be had, booth games to play, local musicians providing music and costumes everywhere. No carnival rides, but there was a haunted house.

We bought plenty of tickets and played lots of games. Out of 8 different carny-style games played, I won a grand total of: a pair of fuzzy dice and a stuffed pumpkin with stitched-on face. Kara, Diana and Rogue tended to win a LOT. They eventually developed small crowds of kids following them around, to which they distributed the various stuffed animals they were winning. Zatanna was pretty accurate with her throws and shots in the games, but she ended up doing an impromptu magic show for children instead.

Beta, Elisa and Jasmine could have each easily matched the others' skills, but I had asked them to hold back, since their skills were not supposed to be public knowledge.

The ladies attracted some appreciative looks, but this was a college campus, so there were a lot of interesting and daring outfits. Heck, I saw half a dozen other women wearing mostly body paint (two that I'm pretty sure were wearing ONLY body paint).

I traded out companions constantly throughout the 3 hours we spent at the fair, but Jane and Daria were my primary hosts/guides. (I noticed that Beta, Jasmine and Elisa all tended to stay within line of sight of me, which I appreciated.)

A little after 1pm, Daria guided me to the university library saying she wanted to show me something. The TCU library was a three story building, much larger than most public libraries, but not as large as some other university libraries I had seen. She signed me in as a guest and took me downstairs to the basement. The basement was what I imagined as a classic college library -- lots of close shelves, dim lighting in most areas and lots of areas with twisty hallways, small rooms and hidden side areas.

"So what do you want to show me?" I said, looking back where I caught a glimpse of Elisa and Jasmine quietly following while they tried to stay out of view.

She seemed a little preoccupied as she pulled me along. "I think just around here ... yeah, this will do," she said, pulling me into a small dark study room with a small table and two chairs, closing the door behind us. From her purse, she pulled out a folded piece of paper and taped it over the window on the door.

"Quick, get your pants off," she said as she worked her Catwoman body suit off, pulling her arms free.

I was seriously surprised. I would expect this from a few of my women, but Daria?

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with Daria?"

She looked over at me with a little exasperation, nude from the waist up. The Catwoman suit was apparently all one piece.

She grabbed at my pants, saying "I thought guys loved doing this sort of thing. And since when are you going to refuse a chance to have sex?"

"Well, I do ... I mean, I will ... I want to, but this is kind of ... out of character for you..."

As I started to pull my pants off, she returned to working the costume down her hips and legs. Panties were the only underwear she had on, and those not for long.

"Yeah, yeah, hurry up and stick it in me," she said pulling one leg free.

"Not really very romantic," I observed.

"Yeah, but it's exciting and adventurous," she replied sounding neither excited nor adventurous.

"Are you sure this isn't just some kind of bet with Jane again?"

"Uhhh ... I deny any and all such accusations and demand a trial by a jury of my peers. On a completely unrelated note, I'm glad to see a definite lack of blue paint on your junk."

"Hey, only guys get to call it junk. I refuse to go any further until choose a different noun to describe my little guy." I cupped my junk protectively.

Instead she froze and asked, "Did you hear something?"

I stopped and listened. "Nope, but you're welcome to step outside to look around."

"No thanks. Now quick," she said sitting on the edge of the study table, "stick your manhood in my womanhood and leave a deposit."

This had to be the least romantic and sexually exciting encounter I had ever had, and that was including various rendezvous with Alphadroid Dorothy. I can do without romance, but I'd imagine even a jaded prostitute could fake more excitement than Daria was providing.

"I feel so used," I muttered as I pumped my cock. I focused on her nudity. In doing so, I noticed a lack of moisture between her nether lips.

I reached out and ran my finger along her labia. Usually her implants would ensure that she was all juiced up and ready to go, but I guess her fear of public exposure was enough to severely limit her programmed reactions.

"Do you have any lubricant?" I asked.

She looked at me blankly for a moment. "No, I've ... never needed it before, so I didn't think about..."

"No problem," I said, as I knelt down and started licking. It only took a minute or two for her flow to provide what I considered to be sufficient natural lube.

I stood up and pointed my cock at her face. "If you could give me a little bit of similar lubrication?"

She sucked me in, bringing me to full hardness and slobbering all over my little man as best she could. She pulled back and said, "Now, let's do this quickly. I really don't want to get caught."

I entered her carefully, making sure I could move back and forth smoothly without hurting her. She hissed as I crept in and out of her vagina and urged me to go faster.

I was tempted to lean down and start teasing her about the risk or how she was such an exhibitionist ... but I knew she wasn't and I was afraid I'd just make this take longer. While it was exciting, I didn't want to get caught either. So instead I covered her mouth with mine to mute her squeaks and hisses and picked up the pace.

At Daria's insistence I was trying for a quick come, so I let myself go and got off in a little under 5 minutes. I was happy to note that Daria came once, although that is a subnormal result for Daria, who was normally very multi-orgasmic.

After recovering and regaining our breath for a leisurely 30 seconds, Daria pushed me off of her and dug a packet of wipes out of her purse. She cleaned herself up, then handed me a wipe while she struggled to put her costume back on as quickly as possible. I had the presence of mind to check her costume as it went back on and, yes, the costume increased her bust by about two cup sizes.

Three minutes after I had come, we were both climbing the stairs to leave. Jasmine and Elisa followed us out at a discreet distance, though I should point out that at this time, the household had not yet been introduced to them, so Daria took no note of them at all.

About 45 minutes later, Jane led me into the back of BB-gun- target-shooting game run by art students. There was a small fairly dark storage area between the mechanical but artistic targets and the tarp-like back of the tent.

"Time for a little exhibitionist sex," she whispered loudly.

"I don't think it counts as exhibitionist if you're hidden from view," I whispered back.

"Public sex, then," she said as she undid my belt.

"Are you sure you want to do this now? Won't your body paint get all over my costume?"

"Yeah, and my rubber pube-covering is tacked on with spirit gum and two-sided tape which would be a huge pain to reattach here, which is why I'm giving you a blow job instead."

She yanked my pants and underwear down to my knees and grabbed my limp member in one hand. After tasting it briefly, she drew back and looked at me accusingly.

"You taste like baby wipes and Daria."

"Yup," I said happily. "She snuck me into a library study room where we did the nasty. I'm guessing you two had another bet?"

"Damn it. Well," she started licking me while she continued talking. "The bet wasn't to see who could get to you first, it was whether or not she'd do it at all. I guess the library counts. You know, I had to win a bet just to get her to agree to take this bet. I thought for sure she'd chicken out."

"What are the stakes this time?"

"Loser spends the day -- a school day, mind you -- with a plug stuck up her ass and ben wa balls in her pussy."

Honestly I have no idea why they make these bets. I mean, yeah, they made bets with each other sometimes throughout the TV series, but not with stuff like this. I guess they were a great example of how living people evolve and change much more than cartoon characters. Plus there's the whole deal with their implants that made them into much more sexual beings than they were originally.

"I'd have thought you would have already done something like that."

"Not the ass plug. Those things are really uncomfortable, especially when you sit down. Time to get to work. Feel free to make porno noises if you want." Which is ironic because she's normally the loud, vocal one during sex, which come to think of it made it a very good thing she was giving me a blow job and keeping her mouth occupied given our public location.

By now, between her stroking and licking me, I was mostly hard, and she switched to full blow-job mode. Jane had eventually developed enough skill that she could swallow me almost to the root. (For some reason she just couldn't get that last inch, which made no sense to me. If you can swallow 8 inches, why not 9?) She supplemented her swallowing with an active tongue and a humming, rumbling throat.

Her hands wandered while she sucked, playing with my balls, butt and asshole. Her fingers circled my balls, traced my perineum and dipped inside my anus. Her mouth drew back so that her tongue could play with my urethra and cock head, then plunged back down. With her varied manipulations and the public setting, I took less than 10 minutes to blast off down her throat, despite having come less than an hour before.

She swallowed it all, gave me a general cleaning lick, then pulled my pants back up for me. Before she did so, I noticed that parts of my genitals and thighs were smeared blue, but it would all be covered by the costume so I wasn't worried. On the other hand, the paint on her face and hands definitely needed some touching up.

Jane was obviously thinking the same thing, since she pulled out a cosmetic mirror and checked herself over. The light in here was pretty bad, so she shrugged and stepped out the back tent flap. Showing no shame, she pulled out a little pump spray of blue paint and repainted her mouth, forearms and hands. (I helped with the spraying to make things easier.)

"So you both got some hidden in a public place. Who wins or what's next?" I asked.

She leaned in close to whisper in my ear. "Same thing, but with pussy instead of cock this time."

I raised an eyebrow at her and whispered back, "Good luck."

"I think you mean 'Good hunting'," she said as she walked off, swaying her hips at me.

If they had to finish their bet before we left the carnival, they only had ... checking my watch ... another hour and a half, since we were planning to leave about 3:30pm.

I waved over Beta to get a general update on the gang. I guess I'm used to having current location/activity information available to me for my women because Alpha has nearly all of both home and work locations under constant observation. Since I was the only person being actively observed at the fair here (ie. being guarded), Beta only had sketchy information on the others ... though she did know that Daria and Rei had gone off together.

So I bought an overpriced bottle of water and sat down to listen to the musical entertainment, currently another small college rock band of moderate talent. Beta joined me and a few minutes later, Zatanna and Kasumi found us and joined us for a respite. I got some appreciative glances when they both greeted me with a kiss. Kasumi was carrying a stuffed penguin which she confided Zatanna had won for her.

Over the next half hour, the rest of the gang found us. When Daria and Rei showed up, Rei actually looked slightly flushed, which is unusual given her normal emotionless expressions. Eventually Jane showed up, walking between somewhat smug-faced Kara and Diana. Later I would confirm that yes, indeed, Jane had eaten them both out in the same tent storage where she had sucked me off.

We visited a fraternity-created haunted house ... which I had to admit was pretty well done ... then left for the Anderson Halloween party.

I've previously pointed out that I have friends and family outside the life described in these chapters. (Well, I have no immediate family left alive, that's true, only aunts, uncles and cousins.) As I've also pointed out, I deliberately leave them out of the story. You may have picked up on the fact that I'm a fairly private person and want to keep the two sides of my life as separate as possible. But in this instance friends and my home life overlapped.

The Andersons are business friends. Well, Mr Robert Anderson is. He runs the construction firm that I used to build my house and renovate my office building and warehouse. When Kara and Anna smashed up my staircase, he was the one I called. When my estate wall was crashed into during the storm, he was the one who had a team out to fix it in less than a week. Every year he gives a large Halloween party for all of his major clients, hosted at a very nice downtown hotel.

I had attended both previous years and had enjoyed myself. All the state's movers and shakers attended. There were probably billions of dollars represented, to say nothing of the political power. But one of the rules was that everyone had to wear masks until dinner so the schmoozing was kept to a minimum for the first couple hours of the party which kept it fun.

I hit him up for enough tickets for my group, which was unusual but he gave in when I pointed out that except for me, they were all pretty young women.

Rob Anderson was a 40-something black man who was a genius at getting large construction projects done under time and under budget. His current wife was ... well, let's be honest, a trophy wife. Yori was a gorgeous half-asian valley girl from California in her late 20's with a great sense of style and a surprisingly pleasant personality.

Rob's daughter from his first marriage, Yvonne, was acting as co- host. Yvonne was a college student studying business at Rice University. She was only slightly younger than her step mother, but was, in my opinion, much prettier.

Yvonne stands about 5'6" with dark black skin, full lips and hair styled in long ringlets that cascaded down her back. Her breasts and butt were modest for black women but, as she liked wearing clothes that displayed her assets, it was clear that those assets were a smooth, soft and creamy chocolate.

It was almost ironic, given my predilections, that Yvonne was dressed as Storm from the X-Men, with a long white wig and an outfit that looked like Storm's costume from her early Claremont/Byrne appearances -- black mid-riff-baring swimsuit, black leggings and a gold-edged black cape.

Rob, who was dressed as Lando Calrissian, had already met most of my group, but mostly only in passing. So I introduced everyone to Rob, Yori (dressed as Princess Leia) and Yvonne as they entered. Yvonne was having trouble standing still, as she had obviously been standing there for quite some time greeting people. Still, she gave a smile when I introduced Anna to her with "Rogue, meet Storm. Storm, Rogue. I'm sure you two have a lot in common."

Half an hour later, Yvonne bumped into me at the open bar, where she asked, "So, how did you collect so many pretty women to bring?"

"Because I'm Batman," I rasped back at her, which got a laugh. "Why don't you come over and join us for a while? Take a break from being hostess for a couple minutes. Y'know, relax and just be a superhero."

Surprisingly, she did. Well, surprising to me. From talking to my women at different times, I've apparently developed a very attractive confidence and self-assurance (no doubt due to my experiences with my own strong, intelligent women who are overwhelmingly attracted to me), but at the time, I wasn't planning on bedding Yvonne. I was just trying to be friendly. Okay, maybe my friendliness has been tainted with flirting over time, but it wasn't intentional flirting. Plus I was decently handsome, in good shape, looked like I was in my late twenties and was richer than her father.

Yvonne apparently really enjoyed my group and was laughing and, though I only recognize it as such in retrospect, flirting.

The party ran from 4 to 9 and though we didn't arrive until about 4:30, Yvonne ended up spending about two hours with our group.

About 7:30, I excused myself to go find a restroom. After relieving myself, I started back to the party hall only to find Yvonne waiting for me along the way.

"Come here," she said, crooking a finger at me. She led me around a corner, out of sight of any wandering partiers.

"What's up," I asked with a friendly smile.

In response, she grabbed my neck and pulled me into a fairly intense kiss. I only froze up for a moment before I did my best to return her lip-play. No tongues at that point, but it must have lasted at least half a minute before we pulled back for a breath. Maybe I should point out that we had passed the unmasking point in the party and my cowl was hanging from the back of my collar, otherwise kissing would have been a bit more awkward.

"That's nice," I whispered, as I dropped my hands to hold her hips. "What brought that on?"

"I needed to see what it was like."

"And how was it?"

"I need some more testing. Come on," she started pulling me toward the stairs. "I have a room on three."

I let her pull me along, but asked, "Not that I'm objecting, but do you do this often?"

"Not really, but I subscribe to the philosophy that experience is better than timidity or regret."

"I can appreciate that. Ummm ... not to kill the mood, but I don't have any protection with me right now."

"In the room."

A few years ago, I probably would have asked her 'Why pick me?'. After having lived with Alpha and my women for a few years, questions like that were no longer a big part of my personality. I suppose that shows a degree of arrogance, which I need to curtail ... but not right now.

As we moved up the stairs, I pulled her back to me for another kiss, this time pushing my tongue into her mouth. I was trying to feel out how she wanted this to develop. I started out gently pushing my tongue against her lips, only to have her respond by shoving her tongue forcefully into my mouth. Assuming she wanted a somewhat rougher encounter, I responded in kind. I expanded our contact my sliding my hands along her sides and under her costume to cup her wonderfully soft and smooth ass. She couldn't find easy access to my costume so she settled for feeling up my chest.

When we broke off, she said, "I thought that was just the costume, but this is really you?" She pinched my stomach.

"Of course, and this," I lightly pinched her ass, "feels like it's really you."

Her hands finally discovered that the costume's belt isn't really a belt but part of the actual shorts that pull up over the stocking- like leggings. In discovering this, she also felt the head of my cock starting to poke up above the belt.

Before she reached inside my pants, I pulled her hand back a little and said, "Too public. Wait til we reach your room."

She gave me another kiss, grinding her breasts against my chest, then pulled back and somehow fished a keycard out of her costume's belt. "Then let's go," she said, pulling me up the stairs again.

I had a moment of clarity of thought and pulled out my phone with my free hand. She looked at me curiously, to which I said, "I'm texting Beta that I'm stuck in the bathroom for a while."

Yvonne nodded at me as I punched in a message that said, "Sex with Y. Third floor."

It's entirely possible that Beta (or Gamma or Delta) was following me surreptitiously, but if not, Alpha would have come searching for me within a couple minutes.

About the time we emerged onto the third floor, I received a reply: "D&G will be in Rm 314."

Alpha was somewhat paranoid about letting me go off on my own. I think she had watched too much TV and worried that Yvonne might be a psycho or have a crazed ex-boyfriend waiting or something silly like that. Although she was being discreet about it, Alpha was making sure one of her bodies was near me all day long. And if you think that's being overprotective, that's nothing compared to what she was like right after the Las Vegas troubles.

When Yvonne led me to room 316, I realized Alpha had set a record accessing the hotel's systems to find out where she was staying and book the room next door.

Once we were inside with the door closed, our hands flew into a confusing mess with both of us trying to strip off both costumes at the same time. I pulled off my cape and cowl while she started pulling off the dark body stocking that served as a shirt. While I pulled down my shorts, she whipped off her white wig and headpiece. I started trying to pull off her one-piece costume body, but she stopped me, indicating that the thigh-high boots had to come off first. I helped her with that, taking a generous feel of her thighs and legs in the process. Though not a foot fetishist myself, I've done some toe sucking in the past and tried to do some with her. She moaned a little in response but was too impatient to enjoy it. Once both of her boots were off, she pulled off her body costume while I started working my leggings off.

In short order, we were both naked and fell onto each other on her bed. Although I had ejaculated twice earlier today, the prospect of having sex with someone new, someone young and beautiful, not to mention my first black woman, was easily enough to have me rock hard with my cock bouncing between us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.