Home Choices - Cover

Home Choices

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boy's infatuation with his young female teacher takes a strange twist the day the school boiler breaks down and leads to a whole new world of Incest and domination.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Mark relished the fact that his mother was now his personal sex slut and he could not help but wonder how far she would go with his instructions; although it did worry him to be sharing her with Graham Dunes but he reasoned that without him then Mark would not be enjoying his mother's charms so readily just now.

Just then Sally shuddered as she finally had to surrender to the deep feelings now coursing through her veins and those feelings made all the more intense knowing it was her own fifteen year old son's fingers playing with her over juicing cunt that was the main cause of those feelings. She silently cursed herself for not making sure she had obtained permission to cum before giving in to her inner most desires, not that Mark picked up on the fact she was supposed to get that permission.

She almost breathed a sigh of relief that her son had not chastised her for cumming with consent, when a familiar voice caused her to suddenly stiffen in her stance. It was the voice of her Master Graham Dunes, saying "What bitch you have forgotten your early training! Should you not ask, beg or plead to be allowed to cum before indulging yourself so wantonly! You know the punishment I normally meter out for such disregard! Don't you?"

"Yes Master, I know you would spank my naked ass and tits for such disregard but my son was in charge of this worthless body at the time and he may not be so inclined to punish his loving mother!" She hopefully pleaded.

Eager to show he could handle his new bitch of a mother, Mark replied, "Yes but bitch remember IU was not fully aware of the rules you play by and therefore I bow to the more experienced and therefore more authoritive figure of your true Master!" Silently Sally groaned inwardly as she knew her son had just condemned her to being punished and now not only that but that punishment would be worse for challenging the master's authority and would be in front of her son to boot.

Graham Dunes adopted a much sterner attitude as he said, "Sally Bishop you know the procedure for your punishment! You have one minute to get ready to accept your admonishment!" Silently Sally quickly began undoing her blouse and just as quickly she let her short skirt slip to the floor now stepping out of it she stood naked before her son and her master.

Without a word being spoken Sally moved to just in front of Graham and raising her elbows she raised her hands underneath her 38D breasts, now standing perfectly still she awaited the punishment she knew would soon follow. Pausing for a while Graham waited knowing that she was anticipating the first strike, and then suddenly he raised his hand and brought crashing down onto her left breast. Within a split second a rosy glow began to spread across her breasts and Sally meekly said, one, thank you for taking the time and troubles to correct my error some ways, master.

Again Graham quickly raised his hand and brought it crashing down this time on her right breast, once more Sally counted the stroke and thanked her master. In total Graham delivered six of these spanks three on each breast and with such force that both breasts now look an angry shade of red, but not a whimper escaped Sally's lips. Now with nothing further said Sally moved to the back of the settee and over it, then she spread her legs to about 18 inches apart and waited.

A smiling Graham now moved beside her and promptly administered six similar spanks across both her arse cheeks and after each spank Sally not only counted the stroke but also thanked her master for his trouble. Very quickly her arse began to match the angry red colour of her breasts, but there was no complaint from Sally. Still without Graham speaking he slipped his hand between her legs just above her right knee, and slowly dragged his hand up towards her cunt. Only now did he speak as he said what horny little where you must be because your cunt is soaking wet and all I have done this chastised you!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.