Home Choices - Cover

Home Choices

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: A breakdown starts the furnace

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: A breakdown starts the furnace - A boy's infatuation with his young female teacher takes a strange twist the day the school boiler breaks down and leads to a whole new world of Incest and domination.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Mark attended his normal maths lesson at Alderbury High and although he was good at maths his mind was often distracted by the teacher, for Mark had a crush on Miss Jones and often fantasised about being kept back in detention alone. Suddenly his mind was dragged back to reality by the commotion going off around him and as fellow pupils whooped and hollered he realised that the rest of today's school was cancelled due to the boiler having broken down during first period.

Normally he would have been overjoyed at the news but today he had already began fantasising about Miss Jones and all because of the way she was dressed as she welcomed the class. He swore that she had finally realised his presence and desires for her as she stood there in what he perceived to be a sheer white blouse and short black miniskirt. In his mind's eye he knew she was naked beneath these two items of clothing and just waiting for him to sidle up to her and take command of her charms.

The truth was that Miss Jones was indeed wearing the white blouse and black short miniskirt but underneath she wore a white lacy bra and matching panties and if the whole truth be known she was glad the boiler had broken and the school dismissed for she was having an affair with the headmaster and now she could sneak off to his office and suck his large cock sooner than she had originally planned.

As the pupils streamed from the room Mark seemed transfixed as he watched Miss Jennifer Jones tidying up the school books on her desk and general kill time till the last of the hoodlum gang of her maths class had left. Now only Mark and herself remained and she looked up surprised to see him still standing there, for the room had descended into total quietness and she had expected it to be completely empty. She called out to Mark that he was free to go and he still never moved, she approached him and gently shook him, when suddenly he responded and without thinking he leaned forward and stole a full frontal kiss, lips to lips so to speak.

Taken aback, Jennifer Jones rebuked him and suddenly a tearful Mark Bishop dashed from the room and fled. Jennifer could not help but stifle a giggle as she realised that what had just happened had shown that mark had a crush on her and she made a mental note not to be alone with him ever again.

Mark embarrassed by his unplanned actions, headed home as quickly as he could and began to worry about facing Miss Jones the next time they would meet, how would she react? If she was cool about it, he reasoned it would confirm she felt the same but if she ridiculed him in front of the class he would die a death of 1,000 shames.

He never thought about where he was going and what waited for him at home, he just rushed there at full speed. It was not until he arrived outside his house he realised he had left the key in his locker at school and had to either go back to fetch it or he could let himself in through the garage and into the conservatory, which his mum never seemed to lock.

Quickly slipping into the garage he went to the rear door and was about to open it when he heard a noise. It was a noise he was not familiar with but somehow it seemed like a friendly noise not frightening in any way. Now quietly he moved to the door and put his ear to it, the noise was slightly louder and sounded like someone having an asthma attack, but it was not.

As he opened the door he could see no one; until that is he approached the door to the conservatory where he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks for there on her hands and knees was his mother and two men stood beside her. All three of them were naked and he suddenly recognised one of the men as Mr Dunes from across the road.

The other man he did not recognise but he recognised what they were doing for Mr Dunes had his stiff cock in his mother's mouth and was fucking her lips quite hard whilst the unknown man was behind his mother matching Mr Dunes stroke for stroke as Mark reasoned he was fucking his mother doggie style. Mark had long ago found his dad's old stash of porno magazines and had since his dad had left. He decided one night to hide them and read then reread them.

He watched mesmerised as his own mother was acting like a whore taking two cocks at once and by the sounds she was making, his mother was actually loving it. Just then Mark discovered something else he never thought about, he found himself jealous of the two guys and saw his mother as a sexual object for the first time. He now knew he wanted to fuck her too and thought how sexy she looked when suddenly the action before him came to an abrupt halt as Mr Dune saw him watching.

Then with an evil smile, Mr Dune slowly began to fuck his mum's mouth once more whilst indicating to Mark to come in. The first Sally Bishop knew of anything untoward happening was when she felt the cold draft of air as the conservatory door opened and closed, half expecting another of her neighbours to be joining them she never even looked to see who it was. She heard Mr Dunes tell the new comer to undress and she even heard the rustling of clothes as the person did so; It was not until Mr Dunes pulled his long fat cock from her mouth that she suddenly saw her own son, Mark stood there with his six inch cock as hard as iron and she tried to cover herself up until Mr Dune, grabbed her hair and told her to be a good little slut and suck this new cock.

Mark was shocked and confused because instead of refusing like he expected his mother simply said, "yes Master Graham!" Mark now realised that Mr Dunes was in fact Mr Graham Dunes and he nearly shot his load as he felt his own mothers warm wet mouth slide over his cock and begin sucking and licking like a seasoned pro. Mark just could not believe his feelings as his own mother now swallowed his cock, the warm wet feeling of her mouth coupled with the stimulating effect of her tongue was making his brain explode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.