A Tale of Two Linseys - Cover

A Tale of Two Linseys

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Chapter 1

Security guard Dave Rivers yawned. It was proving to be a remarkably long day and he would be pleased when he could finish up and go home. It had been one of the slowest days he could remember and he was keeping his eyes open only with some difficulty.

That changed instantly and his eyes widened considerably as his attention was caught by an incredible blonde as she walked in through the revolving doors.

She wore a tight pink sweater and a black skirt that Dave thought must be the shortest he'd ever seen. It was so short he swore he could see the bottom of a red pair of panties beneath them!

Dave gulped as the blonde teenager walked up to him. "Hello," she smiled. "I'm Linzi. I believe I'm expected."

Wow! Dave thought to himself as he checked through his visitor's list. Look at those tits! And she's got the face of an angel!

"I ... I'm sorry miss," Dave stuttered when he could finally speak again. "There's no one by that name on today's list."

"You wanted a girl with big tits for some advertising campaign." Linzi explained.

"And ... er ... that's you?" Dave tried hard not to cough on his dentures.

"What do you think?" Linzi grinned, pushing out her chest and holding her shoulders back. "Or are 40 inch F cups common around here?"

Dave replied with a strangled whining sound until he could regain his senses. Yes, he was awaiting a model, but the advertising office hadn't given him a name, or ... gulp ... a description.

"Oh ... er ... Of course ... Ah..."

"Fourth floor isn't it?" Linzi recalled her instructions.

"Er..." In the end Dave could only nod and wave Linzi through. He could not take his eyes off her as she went to the lifts behind his desk. Look at those legs! And that ass!

A couple of minutes later Linzi was met on the fourth floor by a smooth-looking guy in a sharp suit. "Hey! Wow!" he exclaimed, holding out his hand. "You must be the girl from The OC Agency! I'm Mike the photographer."

"I'm Linzi," she replied, smiling and shaking his hand. "So ... Do I measure up?"

"Whew!" Mike gasped, looking at her appraisingly. "They said you were the biggest they had, but I wasn't expecting someone quite so ... overqualified. Marketing just said they'd asked for a model with a D cup minimum."

"Well, I have that beat by two clear cup sizes!" Linzi smiled proudly. "I'm a 34F."

Mike couldn't help but stare at Linzi's impressive attributes for a moment before whistling appreciatively. "Changing room is the second on the left. The studio is opposite. See you there when you're ready."

Linzi flashed Mike another brilliant smile and went to change, leaving him to set up his camera equipment, a broad smile still on his face.

Meanwhile, four floors below, Dave Rivers was still manning the front desk, and he was just beginning to recover from the shock of meeting the amazing Linzi.

Wait until the guys down the pub hear about this! he thought. I might get a drink or two out of this ... if they believe me. Maybe I should try to get a pic of her on my mobile phone on her way out... ?

"Ahem!" a soft, feminine voice woke him from his daydreams with a start. He had a dim awareness that it may have been there for some time.

Dave looked up and gasped. Wow! he thought as he saw the beautiful young woman standing opposite his desk. Another one!

She had dark hair that was long and straight, and she wore a very large and baggy black jacket with knee-length skin-tight shorts. She had her hands in the pockets of her jacket and a gentle yet playful smile on her face. She was maybe an inch or two shorter than the girl who had come through a few minutes earlier.

"Oh ... I ... er ... I'm sorry. Can I help you, Miss?" Dave fought to regain his composure.

"Yes, hello," the brunette gave him a friendly smile. "I'm here from Double D."

Dave suppressed a smile and checked his entry list. "No ... I'm sorry, I've no Double D on my list. Do you have the right building?"

"I'm here for a photographic shoot," the fabulous brunette explained. "I'm from the Double D Modelling Agency."

"Ah..." Dave looked up and began to explain. "We've already had a model arrive for the photoshoot. She only arrived a few minutes ago and I sent her upstairs."

"There must be a mistake," the beauty before him looked concerned. "I'm booked for this shoot."

"I'm very sorry, Miss," Dave said firmly. "Why don't you contact your office? I'm sure they can sort it out. We've got a model and she's really stack ... erm ... I mean she meets the ... er ... requirements admirably."

The brunette had a worried expression on her face. Dave saw her glance over at the lifts anxiously for a moment and after a few seconds of thoughtful expression she seemed to make up her mind about something.

Dave had to admit that the girl standing before him was breathtakingly attractive, but the blonde girl, Linzi, had to be the real model, didn't she? He'd double checked with Marketing after sending her up, and they had specified a model with large breasts. Well ... that certainly described Linzi!

"Erm..." the spectacular brunette gently woke him from his renewed daydreaming. "Did they tell you what those... requirements were?"

"Er ... yes," Dave confirmed, a little embarrassed in front of this young lady and not knowing quite what to say. "They ... er ... did..."

"And you thought her boobs were pretty big?'" the brunette gave a curiously knowing smile as she took her hands out of her pockets.

"Er, yes..." Dave gave a small smile as he thought to himself, Now, there's an understatement! Then he noticed that the young woman was unzipping her jacket. Hadn't he just explained that they had a model? Surely, she isn't going to insist on staying... ?

"So, tell me..." the brunette paused momentarily as she opened up her jacket and pulled down the front of her tiny pink top. " ... were her boobs anything like as big as these?" She leaned forward slightly toward the seated Dave for added effect. And the effect was immediate and devastating...

Dave's jaw dropped open and his eyes threatened to pop right out of their sockets. He never said a word. There was just the barest suggestion that he was shaking his head, as if in disbelief, but he felt barely able to move. More than anything in the world he just wanted to stare at the sight in front of him, and for this moment to last forever.

"I thought not," the brunette giggled slightly. This power she had over men always amused her. "Now do you believe me? How do I meet your requirements? Or perhaps you think I'm over qualified?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.