Daytona Beach Desire Book II - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire Book II

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A continuation of the Original Daytona Beach Desire, featuring two guys from college and a few younger girls as they wind up their Spring Break in Florida and move on with their lives. How complex can a relationship become between a brother and sister, a roommate, and a best friend? It's romantic, sexy and even has an interesting twist. It will make a lot more sense to readers if they read the original Daytona Beach Desire before beginning this story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I made it back to the dorm just before dinner. I was tired, and delighted with the weekend, but happy to be back just the same. I told several of the dorm guys about the tv crews and about making the local news, and how her father had helped us to evade their cameras after the prom.

Mickey and I had just made it back to our room when one of the guys down the hall yelled out that I needed to watch the evening news.

Apparently there was not much on the news wires that particular Sunday afternoon because the story made it to the Sunday evening network news.

"If you're wondering about the beautiful young lady in her prom dress that graced the cover of newspaper inserts across the country several weeks ago, stay tuned. We'll have more after this message." After the commercial, they ran the footage of me picking up Caitlin at her home, then arriving at the prom, and of the people applauding as we made our way into the dance. The network even went far enough to be able to identify me as well as Caitlin. It was all very tastefully done, but I knew for certain that I would be kidded and ribbed about being a television star for some time to come.

Mickey's life was about to change, too. One week later, the dorm was pretty quiet with most guys studying for the final exams that would be coming up in a few weeks. Mickey and I were in our room, really being serious for a change, when our telephone rang. Our dorm had a "Welcome Desk" in the lobby that was manned each weekend by dorm residents, ostensibly to greet visitors and things like that. On this day, the guy at the desk was trying to find "a Mickey from New York", and had called about six different guys named Michael before reaching our room. I handed the phone to my roommate.

"There's some girl down here looking for a guy named Mickey who is from New York. Says she was on Spring Break with him in Florida. Do you know who that might be?" he asked.

"What's her name?"

"Says her name is Robin."

A strange, almost startled look came over Mickey's face, and he did not respond to the guy on the phone immediately. Finally, after a very long pause, he asked, "Just answer yes or no. Does she look pregnant?"

"WHAT???"

I could hear that from where I sat.

"I said, just answer yes or no. Does she look pregnant?"

"Uhhh, no. Not to me. Want me to ask her?"

"No, dummy. Don't say anything else to her but that I'll be right down."

"Geez, Erik. It's that chick from the beach, the last night we were in Florida. How in the hell did she find me? I never even told her my last name."

"I don't know, Bud, but you must have done something right if she managed to track you down like this. Is she pregnant?"

"God, I hope not. That's all I'd need. The guy on the desk doesn't think so."

Mickey threw on a clean shirt and headed out the door. He tried to remember what she looked like, but could only recall that she was short and had really different boobs. As he walked from the elevator to the Welcome Desk, he saw her standing with a few other girls and recognized her immediately.

Mickey suggested that they go for coffee somewhere, and she gladly accepted the invitation.

"What in the world are you doing here?" he asked her.

"It's kind of a long story. When I got back to campus, I realized that I had no idea how to contact you. I was embarrassed that I had slept with you and didn't even know your last name. But I didn't get worried until I missed my first period, and that changed a lot of things."

"Are you pregnant?"

"No, don't worry. It was not to be, I guess, because everything is back to normal now. You can breathe in again..."

Mickey started to say something, but she put up her hand to stop him.

"Anyway, by that time, I was determined to at least find out who you were, so my roommate and I began a series of weekend trips to the various Michigan campuses. I know it was an impossible task, but it has been fun, and we have met some pretty nice guys along the way. Once I remembered that you said your were studying engineering, that narrowed down the possibilities a lot. So now I have found you, and want to find out all the stuff I was supposed to know before..."

"Yea, that was a pretty wild week. Are you done with school already?"

"I had my last final yesterday, so I decided to make one last try at finding you on my own. I do have to go back, to clean out my room and stuff, but my roomie still has two finals to go, so I just hopped in the car and took off yesterday morning. I got a room at that motel by the interstate. It's not bad, really, and it's a lot better than the place I was at in Florida."

"I seem to recall that checking out your motel room was how we met. If that was an invitation to check out the local place, I'll gladly accept. Let me go put on some decent clothes and tell my roomie what's up. I'll be back in a flash."

"Yes it was, and hurry back. Oh, and don't worry. I'm on the pill now."

It didn't take Mickey long to put on something a little more respectable than a torn t shirt and dirty jeans. Once at the motel, they all came off again quickly. As soon as he saw her naked, he remembered exactly what was so different about her chest. Her breasts were cylindrical - much longer than they were wide, almost like two beer cans that came to a point. He was fascinated by them, and spent many, many minutes caressing, teasing, and kissing them before he moved lower. When he had met her in Florida, her pussy was shaved bald, and he was quite pleasantly surprised to discover that she had stopped shaving her pubes and had allowed her bush to revert to its natural state. Holding his face about three inches from it, he lightly blew through the curls, moving up one side of her labial split and then down the other, repeatedly.

Robin tried to lift her hips so that he would make contact with her, but he was wise to that trick and moved away from her effort. Three minutes of these wind powered caresses and her labia had opened like a flower, exposing her vagina as well as her clit. With just the very tip of his tongue, he toyed with but did not enter her vagina and then slowly, with minimal contact again, moved his tongue up and down, following the same pattern as he had blowing through her hair. Robin's breathing had become rapid and shallow, and Mickey knew that her orgasm was not far away. Holding his mouth directly over the vaginal opening, he made quick darting movements into it, poking at it with just the tip of his tongue until she could no longer control the effects. When he felt her thighs begin to clamp on the sides of his face, he moved his head up quickly and sucked her clit into his mouth, as violently as he could, sucking it hard and clamping down on it with his gums.

Robin screamed so loud that Mickey thought the police would be called for sure. He quickly moved away from her crotch.

"Don't stop," she screamed.

"Stop screaming."

"I can't help it." He tossed a pillow at her.

"Then cover up a little. If you keep that up, somebody is going to call the cops."

Robin put the pillow across her mouth and Mickey put her clit back into his. This time, he began to suck on it very hard and then agitate his tongue against it. Robin was still screaming, but the noise was definitely muffled.

Mickey continued through another complete orgasm, her third within the first thirty minutes, until, near emotional exhaustion, her thighs fell away from his head and she just begged once more, "Please--."

He moved up between her legs and slowly pushed his oversized cock into her cunt. It was the first time since Florida that anything had entered her, other that the obligatory tampons which were certainly no match for Mickey.

"Oh, go slowly," she pleaded with him. "There hasn't been anybody else.

Mickey remembered how tight she was, and also how shallow, but he dismissed the idea of going all in this first time. Instead, he pushed in slowly, continuing until he felt her cervix and then withdrew again, beginning a series of long, slow, deliberate strokes ... The entire time, he could feel the muscles of her cunt contracting, almost pulsing on his shaft in a series of mini orgasms. When he felt those contraction becoming more intense, he knew it was time. He shifted his weight and body position slightly and his cock began to seriously rub her clit with each in-stroke. When he felt her begin to shudder, he allowed for his emotional release, blasting spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.