Daytona Beach Desire Book II
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A continuation of the Original Daytona Beach Desire, featuring two guys from college and a few younger girls as they wind up their Spring Break in Florida and move on with their lives. How complex can a relationship become between a brother and sister, a roommate, and a best friend? It's romantic, sexy and even has an interesting twist. It will make a lot more sense to readers if they read the original Daytona Beach Desire before beginning this story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mickey reappeared at the motel as I was loading some of the luggage in the trunk.

"Mornin'," I called out as I saw Mickey sauntering up the road. "How was your evening?"

"The evening was great, the night even better. Met this incredible chick who was very lonely and had been essentially abandoned by her druggie roommates this whole week. Had the most unusual tits I have ever seen on a broad."

"How so?"

"They were longer that they were big around. Reminded me of the large size drink cups from the burger joints. Probably stuck out five inches at least, but not much wider that a baseball. And they didn't sag, either. Stood right up there and let me play motorboat between 'em."

"Don't think I've ever seen boobs like that before," I acknowledged.

"And she sure did need to fuck, too. I didn't get much sleep last night. I may just crash out in the car once we get out of here."

"No problem with that. The girls are still sleeping, and I thought I would let them go until seven thirty or so. I think if we get on the road by nine, we'll beat most everybody out of here. So your honey was a hottie, eh?"

"Jeez, yeah. She'd only been busted by one other guy, in high school yet, and then last fall, got drugged at a frat party and wound up naked, with no idea what had happened to her. I think she had her very first orgasm last night as well. Once that happened, she was all over me. And this morning, I was all the way into her. Even nailed her ass! Sure hope she is on the pill or she's gonna have a big surprise, 'cause I pumped her full up a bunch of times."

When I went back up to the room, Hanna was in the shower and Caitlin was already packed and ready to leave. As I entered the room, Caitlin moved quickly to me, hugging me and kissing me passionately. Neither of us said anything about the night before. I called to Hanna to encourage her to speed it up, and then we went back down to the car with Caitlin's luggage.

"Hi Mickey, where did you go last night? I was looking for you up and down the beach."

"Caitlin, I came across one of the girls that went water skiing with us, and she decided that she just needed me to spend the night in her bed. I told her that I had certain misgivings about doing any such thing, but she gave me just a hint of her charms and she prevailed."

Caitlin laughed, "Ha. Mickey, the shy timid kid from up north. I can just see it now. You probably fought her off the entire way to her room didn't you. Just like in the cartoons, feet planted on the wall on each side of the door, fighting like mad to stay out of her room, screaming 'No! No! Don't take me.'" Caitlin was laughing so hard, she could barely continue. "Can't you just see him?"

"It probably wasn't quite like that, Caitlin. I can't imagine Mickey having to be dragged into any girl's room. I just hope she survived the night." I responded, with a large grin.

Amongst the banter, Hanna appeared, suitcase in hand. With her arrival, Mickey made a dash for his things and when he returned, we checked out and made for the freeway.

By the time we arrived in Atlanta, the hotel no longer had any double rooms available, so they offered us two rooms instead.

Caitlin, standing at the registration desk, responded before anyone else, "Two rooms will be perfectly acceptable." She squeezed my hand and smiled at lovingly.

I turned to Mickey and Hanna standing on my other side. As lighthearted as I could, I said to them, "I promised Caitlin that I would take her to dinner tonight, so you guys are on your own. Do you need any money, Mickey?"

"No, we're good. I know just the spot to take Hanna. You guys have fun." He took Hanna's arm and steered her towards the second room.

By the time I managed to shut the door behind us, Caitlin's smile was lighting up the room. "I didn't think it would be possible, but we do get to spend our last night together, don't we?"

I tried to keep the tone lighter, "What would you like to eat for dinner?"

"How about a tall, dark haired, Michigan engineering student?"

"I mean it. What are you hungry for?"

"You, ya big dummy. I'm hungry for you--now, later, later again, and maybe in the morning too." She was nearly naked before she finished the sentence.

"You're not anxious or anything, are you?" I teased while I shed my clothes.

She was bold, "Get your butt on this bed, buster. We have things to do, and you're just standin' around!"

I didn't even bother with foreplay. She was wet and willing, and I was hard as a rock. I slid between her legs and pushed into her without stopping. She grunted a little, but began to match my moves with her own, swivelling her hips as I withdrew and then humping at me as I thrust back in. She was horny all right -- she came twice and was panting hard before I felt my own load building. She could sense that as well and began to roll her hips up as I drove in, giving me the deepest penetration possible. The muscles in my lower back clenched as my cannon fired its charges deep inside her. Feeling the cum splashing around in her brought her to her third orgasm, a very full and complete orgasm after which she wrapped her ankles around my waist and pulled me even further into her.

"This is where you belong, sir. There is no doubt in my mind," she whispered.

At dinner we talked about the future.

"There are just so many unknowns, Caitlin." I answered in response to her "Where do we go from here?" question.

"I know. Yes, I am still a kid, in your eyes. I am still in high school, while you are in your second year of college already. I'm just a teeny-bopper while you are the stud. I know all that." She was frustrated.

"Well, all of that is actually true, but I don't think you have to put it so coldly. You are in high school still, last semester as a junior, this semester as a senior, and in college next fall. But yes, you're still a teeny-bopper, but one that will probably skip her first year of college and pass me somewhere along the way as I struggle through my third."

"I don't even know what I want to major in," she continued, but I wasn't finished.

"And yes, you're still a teeny-bopper, that's true, but you are the prettiest teeny-bopper I have ever seen, and certainly one of the sexiest, too. But your real beauty goes much deeper than your face or your body. You're smart, you're sensitive, you're caring, you are so much more than a teeny-bopper, and in many ways, you are driving me crazy."

She said nothing in response. My last comment had caught her completely off guard. I was holding her hand below the dinner table, and she just squeezed it in acknowledgement.

"I have dated many girls and slept with several of them. You, on the other hand, have zero experience before or after me. I caution myself to be concerned that it could just be the newness of sex that has you thrilled, and there is no way to confirm or deny that until you meet and date other guys."

"I'm not going to sleep with other guys just to prove that you are the guy for me.!"

"I didn't say sleep with them, I said date them."

"Maybe," was all she could say, and shyly at that.

Later we walked slowly back to the hotel, window shopping along the promenade, hand in hand as lovers do.

When we made love again, it was slow, gentle and passionate. I kissed her breasts, sucking on her nipples until she told me that they ached. I moved lower, lapping my tongue along her labia, darting it into her vaginal opening and then back out and up to her clit. I teased through her pubic hair, that luscious copper colored tangle of soft curls and then sucked her clit into my lips and tortured it with the tip of my tongue until she begged me to enter her.

I moved slowly and yet firmly, I guess to define my confidence yet allowing for her tenderness. She denied herself pleasure until she felt mine, and then shared in the culmination of our passion for each other.

"I know it's way to soon to tell you that I love you, but I can tell you that I have met and known, well maybe not in the biblical sense, but as playmates, classmates, and friends, many different boys, both here and at home in Ireland. I have never, and I mean NEVER, felt as relaxed, safe, at ease and comfortable with any of them, as I have felt with you since the moment that I met you. I have given you my virginity and shared my body with you in another way, one that I didn't even know people did, not because I was giddy about sex, but because I knew it was the right thing to do with the right person. So where do we go from here, I don't know. We continue with our lives and share each other when we can."

I awoke suddenly, in the middle of the night, aware, as boys and men can be, that I had just ejaculated in the middle of my sleep. But as my mind cleared, I realized that the stimulation to my penis had been real and that the softness that I felt sliding along its length was actually her lips which had engulfed the end of it. Without a word, she licked me clean and then reversed her position in the bed, as if nothing had transpired.

I leaned across and kissed her tenderly.

"Nuts," she said. "You weren't supposed to wake up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.