Spin the Bottle

by Donna Pet

I edited these stories years ago and have permission to post them. I did NOT write them myself.

Erotica Sex Story: What is the worst that could happen with a party game played by teens?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humiliation   First   School   .

Strange things happen in youth, you don't realize it until you're older and wiser, then you wish you could relive it again, but that's another tale. Sit down, my friend, while I tell you a fable...

A bet gone terribly wrong, after playing spin the bottle for a few minutes when we all decided that we ought to drink some tequila after a friend found some in the in house.

It was just the 4 of us, 2 girls, a friend and I, the girls drank the most tequila, I didn't mind, since I wanted one of them, who is Rachel to get drunk in the hope that I could fuck her later on, as the night went on, I managed to win the game, after it got boring, to make it interesting we decided to play for money, $5 a spin, since I had won the last few games, I knew this was going to be easy...

Rachel was losing money and fast, so much that she started taking pieces of her clothes to pay because she still wanted to play some more and win some money back, she was down to her underwear when she stopped playing, I told her that if she drank what was left of the bottle of tequila, which wasn't much anyways, she could play one last round, with a bit of hesitation she drank it till the last drop.

One last spin and she was completely out, I really wanted Rachel, so I told her that she still had one more article of clothing, her under wear, she sneered at me and said, "Only in your dreams."

Then I gave her something to think about, I told her that I would return all her money if she would let me go down on her, she told me to fuck off, so I told her that she couldn't play anymore since she had no more money to continue playing.

Reluctantly she said that she would let me but only for a little while, so we got up and headed upstairs.

I told her to wait for me upstairs first, since I was going to talk to Mark and Sarah who were still playing, I told them that if they heard anything, that it was just us fooling around and not to go up and see what is going on, then I turned on the stereo in the hallway and headed upstairs.

Mark and Sarah weren't really a couple officially, they were like sexual rendezvous, mixed in a cloud of smoke and mirrors, they would always fool around but admitted solely to being really good friends, Mark knew how badly I wanted to get into Rachel's pants, but was surprised that Sarah was being overly naive about the entire night, there was something sinister about her that I could not get about her.

No time to waste pondering about something else, all I needed was to think about Rachel's sex to easily forget about the mysterious Sarah.

Once inside the room, I tried to kiss her Rachel but was met with resistance, she told me to hurry up, so I told her not to be shy and kissed her forcefully, she surrendered to my anxious tongue as it entered her mouth, my lips crushing her down into the bed.

I reached down and began to stroke Rachel's firm tummy in little circles that grew progressively bigger, reaching her panties and slowly moving my hand over her Venus mound, feeling the thick hair bristle underneath my fingers, I felt her stiffen and moan in protest but I continued my assault.

I reached over and grasped her panties from either side pulling them down slowly down her legs, she struggled a bit but then unwillingly opened her legs just a bit to let me continue my stimulation on her moist area, getting my face in between Rachel was easy, but stimulating her was another, she was sort of new to all this since she was a virgin, but it didn't take too long for my tongue to moisten her love canal.

After what seemed hours of me licking her clit, she began making small moaning noises, I knew then that she was getting pretty aroused, my dick was hard as a rock and it stuck out like a rocket, I couldn't take the pressure of my balls aching and heavy with cum.

I laid fully on top of Rachel, she struggled to move some more to get free, she knew she was in a vulnerable position with me on top of her and desperately tried to push me off, but I wasn't going anywhere until I felt release in that moist canal of hers, with my dick being buried to the hilt.

I placed my knee against her tightly held legs and applied a steady pressure to open them up a bit, "come on Rachel" I told her, I could tell that the tequila was finally kicking in, felling her nice round breasts pressing onto my chest.

After the constant pressure to her legs, she finally gave way a little, she slowly spread them wider while the alcohol began to inhibit her mind and her thinking, my knee working its way towards her pussy, her legs finally gave out and she spread her legs even wider, making my knee stop at her pussy where I slowly ground my knee into her wet slit and felt her cunt lips, warm and wet as I made contact with them.

I continued the assault on her, wearing her down, bit by bit, with my other hand I reached down to my dick and guided its swollen head into her wet hole and thrust forward, but missed and only brushed my dick across her wet pussy lips, lubricating the glands of the corona. I tried once again and I felt my dick enter her stargate.

Rachel was only 15 years old and a virgin, but did I didn't care, no, all I wanted was to come in her pussy, to feel the release that I wanted from her so bad. Watching my swollen prick spread the plump lips of Rachel's gate was probably the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, then the corona made it inside. I could feel her pussy lips clinging tight around my penis head, but I wanted more inside her, so I pushed some more and managed to put a few more inches until I felt her cherry, her hymen, she was mine, and no one could take that away from me at this very moment.

She knew what I was going to do and tried desperately to get free, and moved even more, but that didn't help her since she was really wet, my dick just got pushed in a little deeper, grabbing her arms and placing them above her head, I tried once more to push my dick in some more, and with that I broke her hymen, she screamed out loud and moved wildly as the pain began to settle in her mind.

She began to quiet down. Rachel felt the cock inside her and to her horror; she began to get aroused, her cunt muscles eagerly started to suck on the dick inside of her, urging it to move back and forth. She could feel my heavy balls on the red, puffed up lips of her vagina and imagined how swollen they must be. The amount of cum that was inside them.

I felt my dick, completely buried in her hot pussy, she was beginning to get into it as I could feel her getting really moist and my dick was slowly moving from the lubrication that she was freely giving to me, this was a good thing for I was about to start fucking her real good.

Tears flared anew as the sides of my cock slid across the slick and narrow passageway.

I was dimly aware of the lewd, wet squelching noises as my cockhead mashed again and again into the very end of her pussy, twisting my hips in a corkscrew motion as I strove to drill deeper into her loins.

Groaning, I started to move faster, sliding the length of my cock until it almost slid out of Rachel's tight pussy and then pushing it slowly forward again, the sensitive underside rubbing repeatedly against the tightness of her virginal walls. My balls began slapping on her nice round ass as I kept of fucking her vagina and repeatedly drilled my dick faster and harder because she was getting even more wet from the fucking that I was giving her pussy.

"Ohhh! Ohh! Ohhh," I heard Rachel moaning. Her pussy stuffed, full with my maleness.

Minutes ticked by. I closed my eyes; my movements became steady, my hot thick flesh sliding smoothly against her wet, stretched pubic lips as I pumped my organ back and forth inside her body. Opening my eyes, I looked behind me, towards the dresser mirror. The sight I saw in the reflection excited me. I could see behind me, as I bent over Rachel's helplessly mounted body, my hips rising and falling as I rutted into her. I wasn't able to see Rachel's face; all I saw were her thighs, upright and to each side of my waist. "I was really was fucking her" I thought, watching the reflection as I pistoned my thickness in and out of her with renewed force.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.