Brighton Rock!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Massively mammaried Harriet Humper goes to the beach with her boyfriend and becomes a porn star!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size   Big Breasts  

"How rude..." Harriet commentated as the guy ran away from Chuck's window, but there was no response from her boyfriend. "I said 'how ... rude... '"

Still no response.

"Awwww ... Are you tired, Chucky, baby?" Harriet ran her finger gently up and down his arm. "Did mommy suck too much out of you... ? You need to rest. We can have a nice lay on the beach!"

Chuck still hadn't moved, although his breathing was getting stronger, but at the word 'lay' he seemed to shrink back into his seat a little.

"I meant you could have a lie down, silly," Harriet laughed. "There will be plenty of time for that sort of thing later, once your balls have rested and topped up a little. Besides," she patted her stomach lightly and gave another, smaller, burp. "I'm full."

As Harriet stared at him, Chuck still gave no sign of any real movement.

"Hmmmm," Harriet looked thoughtful for a moment. "Perhaps that's it. You need to get some energy back inside you. Wait there and I'll get you an ice cream."

Harriet climbed out of the car, and shut the door behind her. She smiled briefly at Chuck as he gave out a soft groan and then began to walk down the street toward an ice cream stand she could see further down the beach.

It wasn't a long walk, but on such a hot day it certainly felt like it. But it wasn't all bad ... she drew plenty of admiring glances - and not a few gasps of amazement - from the guys and, even better, she thought, frowns of jealousy from the girls.

"No way are those real, man," Harriet smiled as she heard one surfer whisper to another, slightly too loudly. "Girl at college got hers pumped up too, really big, but not as big as hers..."

It was then that Harriet noticed a short, thin, nerdy-looking guy in front of her, also making his way toward the ice cream stand. He was of about her own age, maybe a little younger, wearing a pair of thin-framed spectacles and dressed only in a pair of shorts. In one hand he held a large amount of coins, and in the other a rather long-looking list. Harriet picked up her pace, causing her enormous breasts to begin bouncing up and down in a most alarming way, hoping to reach the salesman first, but she arrived behind the guy, just as he placed his pile of coins on the counter.

The teenager began to read from the top of his list, while the salesman took out a handful of cones and placed them in a holder on the counter. Then the salesman began scooping up different flavours of ice cream and placing them into the cones, but with his eyes fixed firmly on the enormous bulges in Harriet's T-shirt, he was already making a mess of things.

"Ooops, sorry kid," he said, his eyes never leaving Harriet's chest for a moment. "Let's start again, shall we?"

Urgh! She thought. This'll take forever. Unless...

"Excuse me," Harriet called from behind the teen as he once again chanted his order from his list. "I only want one ice cream. Do you mind if I go first?"

"... one vanilla with a strawberry twist," the youth barely seemed to pause. "Do you mind, I was here first ... One double chocolate with nuts..."

"Ahem," Harriet stepped forward so that she stood right behind the bespectacled youth. "I really would be most grateful..." And she plunged her right hand down the front of his shorts.

" ... a doub..." the guy stopped for a moment before spinning around to face his assailant. "A doub..." he repeated as he stared directly into the twin basketball sized mounds that were Harriet's tits. His mouth dropped and his eyes widened.

"A double G cup actually," Harriet smiled as she began to gently fondle the guy's rapidly hardening cock. "How kind of you to notice. Or an H cup ... It depends how you look at it. You seem to be having a good look at them. What do you think?"

"I ... I..." the guy could barely speak as his dick began draining all the blood from his brain in order to support the biggest hard on of his life. "They're huge!"

"H for huge, eh?" Harriet teased him as she continued to play with his cock between her fingers. "Rather than GG for ginormous globes. My brother and I used to make up names for my bra sizes when I was... giggle ... little. Do you want to know what they were?"

But the poor guy was in no state to listen any more. His balls had reached the limit of their endurance and were nearing eruption. As his orgasm rapidly approached, he leaned back against the stand, breathing heavily. His eyes, previously on stalks, now screwed up as he began groaning incoherently.

"Maybe now isn't the time, eh?" Harriet kept moving her hand up and down. "I can see that you have other things on your mind."

But the guy wasn't saying anything. Just maintaining his breathing and staying upright was using all his strength.

"Anyway," Harriet turned to the salesman and gave him her sweetest and most innocent smile. "I'm in a bit of a hurry. While I finish up here, could you get me a vanilla ice with a raspberry twist please?"

The salesman had been watching in stunned silence since Harriet had plunged her hand into the guy's shorts. Not only had he never seen anyone like Harriet, he had never seen anything like this! Frantically he set about preparing her ice, while trying not to take his eyes off her enormous tits, or what her hand was doing to the groaning guy leaning up against his stand. This was one customer he didn't want to upset. If he was good, really good, perhaps she'd come back!

"R ... ready..." he announced as he held up the ice in its cornet.

"Yes ... I think he is..." Harriet teased. "Oh ... the ice ... Would you be a dear and just hold on to it for one moment." Then her hand went into overdrive on the young guy's cock.

The guy climaxed loudly, crying out all sorts of nonsense. Harriet felt him shoot three wads on cum into her hand, but kept up her ministrations until it was all over and the guy had slumped back, suddenly very quiet. In fact he was so still and quiet that she wondered if her hand was all that was keeping him upright.

Only one way to find out...

Harriet pulled her very gooey hand from his shorts and watched as the bespectacled teen slid to the ground with a dazed but smiling expression on his face. Harriet smiled too. After giving guys so many blowjobs, she was pleased to see that she hadn't lost her touch for a really devastating handjob.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.