Curious - Cover

Curious

Copyright© 2011 by Reverse_cowboy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jack is a straight guy who after a break up with his girlfriend hasn't gotten any sex in such a long time and isn't getting satisfaction from masturbation that he becomes desperate enough to try sex with other men to get the release he craves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When I woke up the morning after my solo adventure at the book store I had a wicked hard-on and my ass was sore as hell. I knew I wasn't going to be up to hooking up with Bill for a couple of days so I sent him a text letting him know I wasn't going to be able to get with him for a couple of days.

"K np. Txt me when ur free." Bill sent back.

"K will do." I sent back and then I got out of bed to take a nice hot shower. When I glanced back at my bed I saw a pretty big wet spot where I had be lying. "Did I fucking piss the bed?" I asked myself aloud as I walked back over to the bed and bent down to sniff at the wet spot. When I smelled the slightly bleachy smell of cum I realized that I had either had a wet dream or that cum had probably been leaking from my ass all night. I reached back and felt my ass crack real quick and sure enough my fingers came away wet with cum. "Guess I'll be changing the sheets today then." I told myself as I shook my head and went to take a shower.

Once I was out of the shower and dressed I sat down at my computer desk and powered on my computer. As I was waiting for it to boot up I noticed the scrap of paper sitting on my nightstand with Jennifer's number on it. I picked it up and stared at it for a good few minutes wondering if I should call her or not. I let my shyness win. I put her number in my phone so I wouldn't lose it, but I just couldn't get up the nerve to call her. Stupid I know, especially after what I did with her and what she had seen me do, but I was still shy. I got online and found my friend Lori was already on I was just about to send her an instant message when she beat me to it.

"Hey there sexy man. ;-)" she said.

"Hey back sexy lady." I replied.

"What's up? Did you have any fun lately?" Lori asked.

"Yep. :-D" I replied.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh! Give me all the juicy details!!!!!" Lori said.

So I told her what had happened with my "friend" at the pool and how Jennifer busted us and then joined in.

"OMG! I'm glad you didn't get in any trouble. You might have gotten arrested if it had been someone else." Lori said.

"Yeah I know. The risk is what makes it such a turn on though." I told her.

"Well, be careful I live to far away to come and bail you out if you get arrested." Lori warned me.

"I will. But ya gotta admit it was hot as hell." I said.

"Sounds like it was. Are you going to call her?" Lori asked.

"Yeah, as soon as I work up the courage. :-/" I replied.

"LMAO." After all the stuff you've done you scared to call a girl you've already eaten out? Smh" Lori said.

"I know. It's weird huh?" I replied.

"A little, but that's ok." Lori said.

We chatted for about a half hour before she had to go. I checked my emails and didn't really find anything interesting so I logged off and stripped the sheets off my bed and threw them in the wash and then I made my bed with some fresh sheets. The rest of the day was pretty boring, I cleaned up my place and went grocery shopping and then played some video games. The next day I had to work and that kept my mind fairly occupied, when I got home later that night I got a surprise in the way of a phone call from Jennifer. I was so nervous that I almost didn't answer it, but I didn't want to be rude so I bit the bullet and hit the green button.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi. Is this Jack?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, it's me." I replied.

"How are you doing?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'm good. How about you?" I replied.

"Pretty good, I was just sitting here wondering when I was going to hear from you." She said.

"Oh ... ah ... I was gonna call I just..." I stammered until she interrupted me.

"Just what?" Jennifer asked.

"I was ... I mean ... I'm just shy sometimes." I admitted and I could feel my face blushing a fierce red.

"Oh, well that I can understand. Look I'm off tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to get together, maybe get to know each other better." Jennifer said.

"I'm supposed to work tomorrow." I replied.

"Oh ... ok."Jennifer said.

"But I think I'm starting to feel a little under the weather and I might just have to call out." I said.

"Cool." Jennifer said. "What do you like to do for fun?"

"Ah ... you know the usual, movies, video games stuff like that." I said.

"OK, typical guy stuff." She said.

"Well I'm open to other things. What do you like to do for fun?" I countered.

"Mini Golf, movies, I like gaming too, sometimes I play pool, oh and I love to go to the beach." Jennifer said.

"Cool. I think we can have fun together." I said happily.

"Me too." Jennifer agreed. "What kind of food do you like?"

"Italian and Chinese are my two top favorites, but a good burger or steak is nice too." I said.

"Oh, I'm a vegetarian." Jennifer said.

"Oh, well..." I started to say as I tried to come up with a response to that.

"I'm just messing with you." Jennifer teased. "I love a good steak or burger, especially if it's a bacon cheese burger."

"Oh yeah, I love bacon cheese burgers." I agreed.

We discussed our favorite things and what we liked and didn't like including our favorite colors, animals, music all the typical stuff. It turns out she and I have quite a bit in common. We decided I should pick her up at her place around eight at night. I was so nervous for the rest of the day and most of the next day. I think I was more nervous about my date with Jen than I was on any of the times I was going to have sex with a guy. I don't know why, but I was. I decided to wear a nice Polo style shirt and a nice pair of jeans. When I picked up Jen she was wearing a skin tight blue miniskirt and a low-cut short sleeve top, some wedge heels and her long curly hair was down and she looked like a million bucks. I opened the door for her and she lowered herself into the passenger's seat. We drove to an Italian place Jennifer liked; we didn't have any trouble getting a booth. In fact we got a corner booth that gave us a little bit of privacy. We ordered drinks and talked about what we were thinking about ordering and once the waiter took our order the conversation got really interesting.

"So I never asked you, are you bi or gay or what?" Jennifer asked me.

"I guess you could say I'm bi, but I'm not really interested in guys for anything other than sex. I could never see myself in a real relationship with another guy. I like girls way too much to give them up; I just have a hard time getting girls to go out with me. I'm kinda shy when it comes to that stuff.

Jennifer looked at me like I just told her the sky was green and the grass was blue, "You're trying to tell me that you're shy after what I saw and what we did?"

"Yeah. It's weird I know, but yeah I am." I replied.

"I don't get it, but alright. So was that the wildest thing you've ever done?" she asked me.

"Umm, no. Not really." I admitted.

"Really?" Jennifer asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I've done a couple of things wilder than that." I admitted.

"Wow! Like what? Tell me please." Jennifer practically begged. I told her about my first time in the park and then I told her about what I did I after left the complex she worked at. "Holy shit!" She exclaimed.

"How about you, what's the wildest thing you've ever done?" I asked.

"I guess the time with you and your friend at work. I've had sex in semi-public places before, but never at work and never with two guys." She said.

"Cool. So what made you want to give me your number? Why not that other guy?" I asked.

"You're closer to my age, you're really cute and you eat pussy like a starving man at a buffet." Jennifer replied. "Oh, and you have a big cock too."

I grinned at her like a fool, "Thanks I think." I said.

Before she could say anything else the food came, once the waiter left Jennifer asked me another question, "So what's the wildest or nastiest thing you'd like to do?"

"Damn. I'm not sure." I admitted.

"Come on you can tell me. I won't judge you." Jennifer coaxed.

"I'm really not sure. Maybe get gangbanged or something like that. Or have sex with someone in front of a bunch of people." I said. "I don't know honestly."

"Ok." Jennifer said as she took in what I had said.

"What about you, what's the wildest or nastiest thing you'd like to do?" I countered.

"I think it would be hot to have two or maybe even three guys doing me at the same time, spit roasting me or making me airtight. I'd like to try something like a bukkake, but what I'd really love is to do is fuck a guy with a strap on and maybe even tie him up or something." Jennifer told me.

"Well, I've done the spit roasting thing before while getting sucked off, came close to a bukkake at a glory hole, but I've never been done by a girl with a strap on before. That might be fun." I told her.

"Would you let me do you with a strap on Jack?" Jennifer asked in a half serious, half joking way.

"If you really wanted to sure, I'd give it a shot." I replied casually.

"Really?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" I replied.

"I knew you were my kinda guy Jack." Jennifer said with a sexy playful smile.

I smiled back and blushed. I've never been the kind of guy that girls say those things to and the fact that Jennifer was not only hot, but she was also a few years older than me made it even more surprising to me. We finished our dinner and I picked up the check. I have nothing against a woman paying for things, but on the first date I think it's right that the guy picks up the check.

"Is there any place else you'd like to go?" I asked Jennifer hopefully. I was really enjoying our date and I didn't want the night to end yet.

"Well I know a nice secluded spot by the beach where we could go and park and hang out for a while or we could go back to my place or your place for a while if you want. I really don't care; I just don't want to call it a night yet, I'm having a good time with you." Jennifer said with a warm smile.

I grinned back at her like the Cheshire Cat. "Do you live by yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have a small apartment." She replied. "How about you?"

"Sorta." I said non committedly.

"Sorta?" Jennifer asked.

"My parents have a pool house in their backyard and when I turned eighteen they decided that I could live in it so that I could have my privacy, but still be close by. They charge me a couple hundred bucks for rent, but that mostly covers the utilities. They basically converted into a studio apartment for me." I explained.

"That's cool. I guess that means your family has some money then." Jennifer said in an odd tone, almost like she didn't approve.

"Not really. Mom and Dad aren't rich or anything, but they're what they like to call comfortable. When the housing market dropped they bought their house for a great price and fixed it up over the years until they had it the way they wanted it." I explained.

"That's cool." Jennifer said a lot more warmly.

"You don't like rich people?" I asked her curiously.

"It's not really that I don't like rich people so much as it is that I don't like people who think that they're better than others. I deal with that a lot at some of the places I guard. It's like I'm beneath them because I'm just a lowly security guard." Jennifer explained.

"I understand, but my family's not like that. They worked hard for their money and they respect other people who do the same thing no matter what job they have as long as it's honest." I told her.

"That's cool." Jennifer said.

"So where to?" I asked.

"Let's go back to my place." Jennifer said with a smile.

I drove us back to Jennifer's place and of course she invited me inside. Jennifer's place was nice on the inside, tastefully decorated. I was surprised to see that she had an Xbox 360 and some of the same games I did. "You're a gamer?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, a bit." Jennifer said.

"Cool." I said.

"You?" she asked.

"Yeah, a bit." I said.

"Cool." Jennifer said. "You want something to drink?"

"A Coke or something would be great." I said.

"Ok, no problem." Jennifer said as she walked into the small kitchen. "Do you want a glass or is a bottle alright?" Jennifer asked as she held up a 16oz bottle for me to see.

"Bottle's fine." I replied. She walked back into the living room and handed me the bottle. "Thanks." I said as I took it from her hand.

"You're welcome. I need to change out of this dress, so why don't you make yourself comfortable and I'll be right back." Jennifer told me.

"Sure, no problem." I agreed.

"I'll be right back." Jennifer said and disappeared down the hall and into her bedroom. A few minutes later Jennifer came back into the living room and my eyes almost popped out of my head and my jaw and tongue hit the floor. She was wearing a light flimsy pink camisole top that was just short enough that her bellybutton peeked out. The fabric was thin enough that it was almost sheer, but not quite and I could just see a darker area on her breasts where her nipples and areolas were. On the bottom she was wearing an equally small and flimsy G-string that rode so low on her hips that if it was any lower I'd be able to see the top of her pussy slit. When I looked back up I saw that her long curly black hair hung down sexily over her shoulders. Jennifer was my idea of a walking talking wet dream. "What do you think?" Jennifer asked as twirled around and then struck a sexy pose for me.

The only thing my brain could come up with was, "Wow!"

"I'll take that to mean you like it." Jennifer said with a sexy wicked grin.

"Uh ... oh yeah. Hell yeah!" I said eagerly.

"Well then come get it." Jennifer told me.

I leapt off the couch like I had received and electric shock and almost ran over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and we started kissing. Oh my god Jennifer's lips were so soft! I pushed my tongue against her lips and they immediately opened and accepted me into her mouth. Our tongues entwined and it wasn't like they were battling for supremacy, it was more like our tongues were dancing together. I felt Jennifer's hands slide down my back and come to rest on my ass and give it an enticing squeeze. We were both moaning softly as we kissed.

I wanted this gorgeous sexy woman so bad that I couldn't hold myself back any longer and I slid my hands down her sides until I felt the tiny straps of her G-string and then I slid them back up bring her cami top with them until her gorgeous breasts were fully exposed. I pulled back from kissing her for just a second so that I could steal a look at her incredible breasts. And incredible was an understatement for sure! Jennifer's bright coral colored nipples were rock hard and about the size of the end of my pinky and her areolas were about the size of silver dollars. I went back to kissing her, but I didn't stay on her lips for very long, I kissed down her jawline to her neck and then her collar bone and then her breasts and finally her nipples. I kissed and licked Jennifer's hard nipples going from one to the other circling each one with my tongue a few times and swiping my tongue up and down and side to side over each one.

"Oh yeah, oh god baby yes. That feels so good." Jennifer moaned and put her hands on my head and started slowly running them through my hair and that was turning me on big time, not that I needed to be turned on any more than I already was. I was just feasting on Jennifer's breasts like they were Thanksgiving Dinner. "Mmmmmm." Jennifer was moaning and gasping due to my ministrations. After a while she pushed me back and pulled my shirt off over my head and then she guided me backwards to the couch and when the back of my legs bumped up against it she gave me a firm shove and I fell backwards into a seated position on the couch. I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but I noticed that Jennifer's cami top was gone as she leaned down over me while she reached down and began unfastening my belt and pants and then she took off my shoes and pulled my pants and underwear off. I was sitting naked on her couch and Jennifer was nearly naked and kneeling between my legs. My cock wasn't rock hard, it was diamond hard! When Jennifer pulled a scrunchy off her wrist and pulled her hair back into a ponytail I knew things were going to get intense.

My cock was leaking pre-cum and twitching in anticipation as I waited for what I was sure was going to be a mind blowing blowjob. But I got a surprise when she leaned forward and started sucking on one of my nipples. Jennifer's tongue worked some incredible magic on my nipples. She switched back and forth between the right and the left licking and sucking on them and once in a while she would even nibble on them and then occasionally she would dart up and kiss lick or nip at my neck.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good." I moaned.

Jennifer looked up into my eyes, flashed me a wicked grin and then started kissing and licking her way down my chest and abdomen. She paused at my belly button to twirl her tongue around inside it before continuing her downward journey. I thought I gave pretty good blowjobs, but Jennifer could teach a masters class. First she licked up and down the shaft on each side and then she licked around the edge of the head before she swirled her tongue all over the head. By the time she actually took my cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down on it I was already moaning like crazy. I don't know how I held off for as long as I did, but I managed to keep from blowing my load until she buried her nose in the narrow strip of hair above my cock. I tried to warn her, but all that came out was some kind of gibberish mixed with some loud moans and then I was pumping load after load of cum down her throat and she swallowed every last drop. Jennifer sucked my cock like it was a giant straw as she backed her mouth off my cock until she was sure she had gotten every last drop of my cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.