Curious - Cover

Curious

Copyright© 2011 by Reverse_cowboy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jack is a straight guy who after a break up with his girlfriend hasn't gotten any sex in such a long time and isn't getting satisfaction from masturbation that he becomes desperate enough to try sex with other men to get the release he craves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

After my second encounter with Bill, one of the guys from the park, the one that had the van I was becoming even more curious about the pleasures that guy on guy sex could offer me. Bill had made me an offer to be ... what I guess you could call my fuck buddy and sugar daddy. The day after my last encounter I waited for my friend Lori to show up online which seemed to take forever. But the second she popped up on my Buddy List I IM'd her, "Hey Lori"

"Hi Jack. What's up" Lori responded.

"I did it again!" I said.

"Did what?" Lori asked.

"Had sex with other guys." I replied.

"Seriously????" Lori asked.

"Yep :o)" I said.

"How many this time?" Lori asked.

"Four." I replied.

"Shit Jack, you're a slut. LOL" Lori replied.

"LOL I guess I am." I agreed.

"So give me the details." Lori demanded. I told her about everything that had happened the night before including Bill's offer.

"Well at least you know how we women feel now." Lori said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Guys fucking us just to get their rocks off without caring if we cum at all." Lori replied.

"I always make sure the girl I'm with gets to cum at least once." Jack said.

"Or whatever guy you're with? ;o)" Lori retorted.

"Yeah, that too. :op" I replied.

"LMAO." Lori replied. "So are you going to take Bill up on his offer?"

"I'm not sure. He seems like a cool enough guy and it would guarantee me sex pretty much anytime I wanted it." I said.

"What more could a man ask for? LOL" Lori replied.

"LOL Not much I guess." I replied.

"So go for it." Lori said.

"I think I will, but I'm going to need a day or two to recover, I'm still a little sore and I'm still leaking cum from my ass. LOL" I replied.

"ROTFLMAO!!!" Lori replied. "Jack I need to get going my hubby's going to be home soon."

"No prob. Talk to you later hun." I said.

We exchanged our goodbyes and Lori signed off. I went to the gay personals website and checked my emails. There were a couple more of those "Let's fuck" type and a couple of nicer ones that I replied to even though I wasn't sure if I was interested in them or not, but thought I should be polite and at least reply. It was pretty much the same for the next two days, I'd talk to Lori and then I'd surf the site, read some stories and look at some porn while I masturbated. Finally I was so horny that my hand just wasn't getting the job done anymore. I still wasn't having any luck with the females so it was guy time again. The decision was between the website and Bill. I surfed the site and nobody really stood out for me other than that jerk who had just used me last time and I wasn't ready to give him another shot just yet. So I found Bill's card and after taking a few deep breaths to calm myself I dialed his number.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi, Bill? It's Jack from the park." I said.

"Oh, Hi Jack! How are you doing?" Bill said excitedly.

"I'm good. Horny, but good." I replied nervously.

"So does that mean you're looking to play tonight?" Bill asked sounding hopeful.

"Yeah ... yeah I guess so." I said nervously.

"Great. Any idea of what you'd like to do?" Bill asked.

"No, not really." I said.

"Alright do you want to come over to my place or meet at the park?" Bill asked me.

"Doesn't matter to me, whatever you prefer." I replied.

"Alright then why don't you meet me here and we can decide what and where when you get here." Bill said.

"Ok sounds good." I said.

"Good. When can you get here?" Bill asked me.

"In about an hour or so, I still need take a shower and stuff." I replied.

"Alright I'll see you in about an hour then." Bill replied.

"Alright see you then. Bye." I said.

"Bye." Bill replied and we both hung up.

I took a quick shower picked out some clothes purposely neglecting to pick out any underwear since I knew they'd just get in the way anyway. I settled on some workout shorts, a t-shirt and a pair of socks and sneakers of course. I could feel the butterflies going in my stomach as I got in my car and headed for Bill's house. I made a couple of wrong turns, but I got to Bill's house pretty much on time. Even though I have had sex with Bill twice already it felt like my blood had turned to ice as I walked up the path to his front door. I took some more deep calming breaths before I reached up and rang the doorbell. Bill must have been waiting for me because I didn't have long to wait for him to answer the door.

"Hey Jack, right on time." Bill greeted me and invited me in with a wave of his hand.

"Yeah I left a little early, good thing too because I made a couple of wrong turns getting here." I replied as I stepped inside.

"Well you made it here." Bill said reassuringly as he closed the door. "Go ahead and have a seat."

I walked into the living room where Bill already had some gay porn playing on his big screen LED TV. The thing must have been 52" at least. Some guy around my age was sucking some guy's dick. When the camera panned out it turned out that the guy was some kind of contortionist because he was bent in half and sucking his own dick.

"Pretty wild huh?" Bill said

"Yeah." I agreed but I wasn't really interested in the video.

"So did you come up with any ideas about what you'd like to do yet?" Bill asked me.

"Um ... no, not really." I replied. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Well we could stay here and play or we can hit the glory holes or bath houses, or even the park again." Bill suggested.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Well glory holes are holes that are usually in the partitions of the video booths at adult books stores or even public restrooms, where a guy sticks his dick through the hole while another guy on the opposite side of the partition sucks or fucks his cock anonymously. Bath houses are basically all men's clubs or gyms where guys meet to have sex. Generally speaking in a bath house you lock your clothes in a gym locker and walk around naked or just in a towel looking for guys to have sex with. Either can be pretty wild." Bill explained.

"Cool. And what would we do if we went back to the park?" I asked.

"I have a couple ideas but I'd rather surprise you with them when the time comes." Bill said.

"Do you have a preference? For tonight I mean." I asked.

"Oh! There's also the adult theaters too." Bill added.

"I only have a few bucks on me." I told Bill.

"Don't worry about that, I got it covered." Bill said.

"Oh, ok. Well then you should pick what we do." I told him.

"Alright, in that case I think we'd have fun at a glory hole then." Bill said.

"Ok. So when are we going to go?" I asked him.

"We can go now. Do you wanna ride in my car with me?" Bill asked.

With gas prices the way they are that actually sounded like a pretty good deal to me so I agreed. I was surprised when I followed Bill into his garage and found not only his van but a Mercedes SLK350 Roadster. "Wow! Nice car." I said appreciatively.

"Thanks." Bill said.

As Bill drove us to the glory hole he put his hand on my upper thigh and started rubbing it up and down and before I knew it his hand was on my cock caressing it through my shorts. "When we get there how do you want to play it? Do you want to be just two guys going in to have fun or would you like me to take charge and dominate you and get you used like a real slut?"

"I liked the way that other guy used me the other night so I think having you take charge and making me your slut would be hot." I said honestly.

"Good, this is going to be fun." Bill said as he gave my hard cock a gentle squeeze making me moan.

By the time we pulled into the bookstore parking lot my raging hard-on was tenting my shorts like crazy. Bill got out of the car and started walking towards the store when he noticed I wasn't with him. I was still sitting in his car with my boner pitching a tent in my shorts that could sleep seven. Bill came back to the car and asked me what was wrong. "I can't go in like this." I said indicating my hard-on.

"Get out of the car." Bill said sounding exasperated as he pulled the door open. I reluctantly got out of the car, "Let's go." Bill said sounding impatient. I couldn't tell if this was the real Bill or if he was just playing the part of the take charge dominant guy so I hoped it was the latter and followed him into the store with my stubborn erection preceding me the entire way. I was kind of hoping the embarrassment and the fear and anxiety I was feeling would make my erection go down at least a little bit, but no such luck.

Bill waved to the clerk at the counter and walked straight back to the video booths with me in tow. There were a few guys standing around in the hallway, some started rubbing themselves through their pants or shorts when they saw us, a few others licked their lips and some just darted nervous glances between us and the floor. Bill must have come to this place before because he went straight to a booth and held the door open for me to go in before him which I did and just before he followed me in Bill said in a clear firm voice that every guy in the video booth area could easily hear said, "Strip." and then he followed me into the booth and locked the door behind him.

I did what he said while he fed money into the video machine. I wasn't wearing much so we were finished about the same time. Bill shoved me back up against the wall and started kissing me roughly forcing his tongue into my mouth while using one hand to fondle my cock and the other to pinch and pull on one of my nipples. I started moaning and kissing him back. I was never into the idea of kissing another guy, but the fact that he was "forcing" me to do it turned me on. After a minute or two of making out like that he grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around so that I was facing the wall and pushed me up against it. My hard cock was sandwiched between the booth wall and my stomach, I felt Bill's hands slide down my back to my ass cheeks. He squeezed my ass cheeks a few times kneading them roughly with his hands before spreading them apart exposing my asshole. I could feel the cool air of the bookstore caress my tight hole for a second before I felt Bill's warm wet tongue circling my hole; he flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth over my hole a few times making me moan softly. Then he pushed his tongue through my tight ring and wiggled it around inside my ass.

"OOOOOHHHHH!" I moaned loudly.

The way Bill ate my ass felt so good I didn't care if anyone outside the booth could hear me or not. He was really working my ass good with his tongue and getting it nice and sloppy wet. I groaned when I felt his tongue leave my wet hole, but before I could say anything Bill pushed one of his fingers deep inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.