Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

They dressed quickly and Ariel made the bed while Jack repacked the picnic basket neatly so the blanket would fit back in it. Andy and Joanie had the horses saddled and waiting when Jack and Ariel emerged from the cabin. Jack locked up and helped Ariel up onto her horse, then he tied the basket to his saddle and mounted up. With one last look at the cabin, the four lovers rode back down the trail and returned to the hotel. They turned the horses over to the stable boys who were there waiting for them, and carried the baskets inside, giving them and the cabin keys to the clerk at the front desk. They went to their rooms to change their clothes before dinner.

Once in the privacy of their room, Jack pulled Ariel to him, kissing her deeply. When he broke the kiss, she looked into his smiling eyes and asked, "What was that for, Jack?"

He grinned and said, "Because I am married to the most wonderful, beautiful, sexiest woman in the world and I love her with all my heart and soul, and she's carrying my baby!" Then he kissed her again.

She pushed against his chest and laughingly said, "If you keep that up, dear, we're going to be late for dinner with Andy and Joanie." They quickly changed their clothes and went downstairs for dinner, enjoying the company of their closest friends.

Seven months later: Ariel carefully made her way down the stairs of her house after her nap, accompanied by Precious and the sound of hammering and sawing in the addition that Jack and Andy were building onto the house. They were putting up the inside walls on the baby's room, just off the kitchen, by the bathroom. Precious, her faithful golden Retriever, had grown into a gorgeous dog, and was very protective of her master and mistress. Jack had taught her to fetch things for him and for Ariel, even teaching the dog to open the refrigerator to get a can of soda or beer, or a bottle of water for Ariel. She was now eight and a half months pregnant, and only had a couple of weeks left before her due date.

She opened the front door and let the dog out, then went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water for herself, and two bottles of beer for Jack and Andy. She made her way to the doorway of the nursery and stood there watching them work. They were lifting up the sheets of drywall and nailing them to the 2x4 studs on the wall. Ariel had decided to paint the walls a pale yellow and put up a border of wallpaper along the ceiling and painting a mural on the wall with nursery rhyme pictures. As she stood there thinking about the painting, Jack came over to her and kissed her, bringing her out of her daydream. "Hi there, sexy! Did you have a good nap, baby? I hope we didn't wake you." he said lovingly.

"No Jack, you didn't wake me. Precious started whining and wanted to go outside, so I had to come down and let her out. And besides, I got thirsty and wanted to see my sexy hard-working husband working on our child's room." she said with a wink.

"It's almost done, baby. Just have three more sheets of drywall to put up, and then spackle the seams, then you can start painting." he said. Suddenly, Ariel let out a gasp of air and her hand flew to her stomach. Jack saw the shock in her eyes and asked, "Baby? Are you ok?"

"No Jack." she gasped, "I think the baby's coming!" She looked down her legs and saw a puddle forming on the floor. "My water just broke, Jack. It's time!" Andy came running over to help Jack get Ariel out to the couch, then he called Joanie on the phone to get her to meet them at the hospital. Jack grabbed Ariel's suitcase, the diaper bag and the baby seat from the closet and took them out to the car as Andy helped Ariel to the porch and out to the car. Jack was putting Precious in the barn as Andy and Ariel came out of the house.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.