Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ariel turned to Joanie when they got in the car and asked, "Would you mind keeping this dress at your house until the day before the wedding, Joanie? I don't want Jack to see it yet."

Joanie smiled and said, "Sure girl. No problem. I'll hang it on the back of my bedroom door until you're ready for it. Now, what will we do for the bachelorette party, hmmm?" Joanie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Ariel looked at her, smiled and said, "Surprise me, girlfriend! Nothing too crazy though, ok?" Then both women started laughing as they pulled the car out of the parking lot and drove to the nearest restaurant for lunch. Ariel parked the car in the parking lot of the Applebee's restaurant and they went in, sat at the table and ordered their meal, both girls ordering a salad, roasted chicken breast with potatoes and a glass of ice cold lemonade. They ordered apple pie ala mode for dessert. All through lunch, they worked on the plans for the wedding and the bachelorette party. Joanie suggested hiring a male stripper friend of hers to dance at the party, and Ariel laughed, then said that would be ok if the friend would do it cheap. Joanie took out her cell phone and dialed a number, "Benny? Hey hun, it's Joanie. I got a question for ya. Are you available for a bachelorette party on October 15th at 6 pm?" Silence for a moment or two, then Joanie said, "Great! It's for my best friend, Ariel Collins. Yeah, she's marrying Jack Coltrane from the lumber mill on October 22nd." Laughing, Joanie said, "Ok hun, see ya on the fifteenth! Luv ya too! Bye!" Then Joanie turned to Ariel and said, "You've got yourself a stripper, girlfriend!!" and both girls started laughing as they ate their pie. The bill came and they split the cost, leaving a $5.00 tip for the waitress, then left the restaurant to go back to Ariel's house. When they got there, Ariel noticed that the pasture gate was open. She parked the car, got out and ran to the barn. The saddles were gone and Precious was in the stall asleep in the pile of straw. She went in the house and found Jack's note on the refrigerator; "Ariel & Joanie, Andy and I went to the cabin to do some more work on it. Come out when you get home, ok? Drive your car to Andy's house and ask Mr Johnson if you can borrow a couple horses to ride out here. Andy and Joanie will ride them back and he will bring your car back home when he comes to pick up his truck. See you soon, baby-girl! Love Always, Jack" Ariel showed the note to Joanie, then she locked the door and they left the house to go to Andy's house.

Mr Johnson was in the yard with the dogs when Ariel pulled into the driveway. He walked over to the car and said, "Ariel! Joanie! How nice to see you two girls again! How are you?"

"We're fine, Mr. Johnson. Andy sent us over here to borrow 2 saddled horses to ride out to Ariel's cabin. He and Jack have Ariel's horses there already and they want us to come out there too, but the trail isn't wide enough to drive the car out there." Joanie said to him.

Mr. Johnson smiled and said, "Sure girls, I'll go saddle up Andy's Pride and Big Red for you. I'll be back in a few minutes, so go ahead and park your car over there by the tractor, Ariel." Then he walked into the barn. Ariel parked the car and the girls got out. The dogs came over to be petted. Mr. Johnson had a pair of black labs who loved attention. The girls were petting them when Mr. Johnson came out of the barn leading a big chestnut mare and a charcoal gray gelding, both saddled and ready to go. Ariel thanked him and the girls mounted up on the horses, riding out down the road to the trail to go to the cabin.

Forty-five minutes later, they turned into the clearing. Jack was on the roof of the cabin, pounding in some nails to hold the shingles on, and Andy was climbing down the ladder to get more shingles. He spotted the girls as they rode toward the corral and yelled to Jack, "Dude, the gals are here!"

Jack looked up and waved to Ariel as she dismounted from Big Red, the chestnut mare. Joanie was riding Andy's Pride, the charcoal gelding. Andy ran to the girls, grabbed Joanie in a big bear hug and spun her around in circles as he kissed her. Jack came down the ladder and ran to Ariel too, pulling her close and kissing her so deeply and passionately her legs almost went weak. The men unsaddled the horses and led them into the corral as the girls went into the cabin. There was a pot of coffee on the stove so Ariel poured 4 mugs, and set out the sugar and creamer dishes. The girls each took a mug and went to sit on the couch. They were laughing as the men came in through the door, and they stopped when they saw Jack and Andy standing there smiling. Jack handed Andy a mug of coffee, then took the other one. They went and sat on the floor by the girls. "So, how did the shopping go today, honey?" Jack asked Ariel.

"Just fine, Jack. Joanie helped me find the perfect wedding gown, plus all the accessories to go with it. I think you will really like it, dear." she replied with a wink. "I even picked up something special for the honeymoon night." Ariel said with a wicked grin.

"You did, huh? Hmmm ... I wonder what that might be." he said.

Ariel laughed and said, "Yeah, I did, Jack. But you have to wait until the wedding night to find out what it is!" Jack gave Ariel a little pouty-lipped, sad puppy-dog look and they all laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.