Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack went back to work after his lunch break. He had to deliver a truck-load of lumber to a man named Mr. Williams, who lived about five miles out of town and was building a new barn for his horses. Apparently he had two dozen new foals in his herd and needed to expand the stables to accommodate them and the mares. Jack grabbed the key ring for the blue delivery truck from the hook by the door and went to the truck. He climbed in and started it up, then left the mill to make the delivery. About twenty minutes later, he pulled into Mr. Williams' driveway. He grabbed the invoice clipboard from the seat beside him and got out. Mr. Williams was there waiting for him by the partially constructed barn.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Williams. How are you today?" Jack asked him as he extended his hand for a handshake to the older man.

"Not bad at all today, Mr. Coltrane. Just finished helping my white mare, Snow, deliver her third foal, a little gray colt, just about an hour ago." Mr. Williams replied. Jack looked at the man and noticed some blood stains on his overalls and shirt sleeves.

He smiled and said, "Congratulations, sir! That makes what, twenty-five foals this season so far?"

"Yeah it does, and every single one is doing great and getting stronger every day. I still have 4 mares due to give birth within the next month though." he said.

"That's great! I'd love to bring my fiancé Ariel Jones, out here to see them sometime, with your permission of course." Jack said.

Mr. Williams smiled and said, "You both are welcome to come for a visit anytime. Just give me a call and we'll arrange it."

"Sounds great sir. Now, here's the invoice for your lumber order. I'll give you a minute or two to check it and make sure it's right, then I'll unload the lumber for you." Jack said as he handed the man the invoice.

After a couple of minutes, Mr. Williams gave Jack the invoice and said, "Yup, everything's here Jack. You can use my fork lift to unload the truck and just stack the lumber over here by the barn." Mr. Williams pointed to the left of where they were standing so Jack would know where to put the lumber.

Jack unloaded the lumber, using Mr. Williams' fork lift tractor, piling the lumber neatly by the barn. Mr. Williams had gone into the house, coming out a few minutes later with a check for the lumber and two glasses of ice cold lemonade, handing one to Jack when he climbed down from the tractor. They sat on one of the stacks of lumber and drank the lemonade. They talked about the new barn, the horses, and other things. Mr. Williams gave Jack the check, and Jack gave him his copy of the invoice marked "Paid In Full". Jack put the check with the original copy of the invoice on the clipboard then put it in the truck. He went back to sit on the lumber with Mr. Williams.

After a few minutes, "Old Sally", Mr. Williams' Golden Retriever, came out of the barn. Behind her came a group of eight fluffy pups, tumbling over each other trying to keep up with their mama who was walking toward the two men. Sally sat loyally at Mr. Williams' feet, her head resting on his knee. The pups played all around them, wrestling with each other, pulling ears and tails. One pup, smaller than the others, sat all alone off to the side by Jack, looking up at him. Mr. Williams nodded to Jack and said, "That pup seems to have taken a liking to you. Go ahead, pick her up. That's why she's looking at you like that." Jack looked down at the puppy, who was slowly inching her way closer to Jack. He reached his hand down and scooped up the little ball of blond fur with the little wet nose and wagging tail.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.