Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ariel gave Jack a towel and they both dried off, then got dressed. "Well honey, I think we should pack up and head home so we can get rested up for the work week ahead of us. I'll bring the table and chairs back inside while you tidy up and pack our dirty laundry into the picnic basket. I'll also roll up that blanket outside so we can take it home to wash, ok honey?" he said. Ariel agreed, then began packing up their dirty laundry into the basket. She made the bed, swept the floor, then sat the basket of clothes outside by the steps.

Jack brought in the table and chairs, gave Ariel a swat on the butt, then ran out the door, grabbing the saddles from the box and going to the corral to saddle the horses and muck out the free stall. Ariel laughed at him and said, "I'll get you back for that! Just you wait! You're in trouble now, boy! Hahaha!" She made sure to pack the list of measurements into the pocket of her jeans, then checked to make sure everything was cleaned up and put where it belonged. She blew out the candles and the lamp, making sure they were completely extinguished before she left the cabin, closing the door behind her.

Ariel picked up the bucket of water that was by the wood pile and poured it over the hot coals in the fire pit, putting out the flames so no sparks flew out and caught the cabin on fire. She looked over and saw Jack saddling Lady. He sensed her looking at him and turned to face her, smiling that dazzling smile of his. She smiled back as she put the buckets in the box where the saddles were. Then she picked up the basket and the rolled blanket, and went to the corral. She gave Jack the basket and the blanket. He tied the blanket to her saddle. Ariel stood by Lady's head, petting her and talking softly to the horse while Jack saddled Cajun and tied the basket to the saddle.

He helped Ariel up onto the saddle, adjusting the stirrups for her, his hand lingering lovingly on her thigh as she leaned down and kissed him. He broke the kiss, gave her thigh a gentle squeeze, handed her the reins and walked to Cajun and mounted up. They rode out down the trail and went home, riding side by side when the trails were wide enough so they could hold hands. Ariel looked at Jack and said, "Thank you for such a wonderful weekend, Jack. I will never forget it."

"I wouldn't want you to forget it ever, baby. I enjoyed it just as much as you did, love. We'll have many more weekends like this ahead of us, you know. We just have to get the building done the way we want it and it will be our weekend home anytime we want it." he said, gazing into her eyes.

A few minutes later, they turned into Ariel's driveway. Ariel saw her cat curled up on the porch swing, sleeping. The cat woke up when she heard the horses. She looked at Ariel and Jack, then curled back up and went back to sleep. They took the horses to the barn hitching post and unsaddled them. Jack untied the basket and blanket from the saddles, handing them to Ariel. She put them on the porch, then went and took off Lady's bridle, laying it over her saddle. Ariel led Lady into the pasture and unhooked the lead rope from the halter. Lady waited right there as Ariel went out of the pasture and closed the gate.

Jack was just taking Cajun's bridle off him when Ariel came over and took the lead rope and led him into the pasture while Jack took the bridles and saddles into the barn. She unhooked the lead rope and said to the horses, "There you go kids, go have fun!" Then the two horses took off galloping across the field toward the pond, kicking their heels up and having fun. Ariel stood there laughing at their antics and Jack came out and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, his chin on her head. "They look like they're glad to be home, honey." he said.

"Yeah they are." she replied, smiling at him.

Jack checked the cars while Ariel picked up the basket and blanket from the porch after she unlocked the door. She went inside and turned on the light in the kitchen, then took the basket and blanket into the bathroom to put the clothes in the washing machine. She was just coming out of the bathroom as Jack came inside. She put the basket under the kitchen sink, then went to the fridge and took out two beers, handing one to Jack. He kissed her and then they walked hand in hand into the living room. Ariel turned on the TV and they sat on the couch, drinking their beer and relaxing.

Jack was sitting at the left end of the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table. Ariel was leaning against him, her legs stretched out on the couch, her head on his shoulder. Jack had his arm around her and he was idly rubbing the side of her hip. She was gently caressing his leg with her hand. He tipped her chin up with his hand so he could look into her eyes. They both smiled as their eyes locked and they kissed deeply. His hand that was on her hip slid up her side to caress her right breast, his thumb rubbed gently over her hardening nipple. Ariel's hand began kneading his thigh, her fingers brushing occasionally against his crotch, teasing him.

Jack groaned and she looked down at his lap. She could see the large bulge straining against his jeans wanting to be released from it's confinement. She smiled as her fingers brushed lightly over his bulge and she heard him suck in a deep breath. Jack was having some difficulty holding back with his desire rising higher with each stroke of her soft skin, each brush of her fingers over his hard, throbbing shaft. Ariel sat up and took off her shirt. She was not wearing a bra under it. She stood up and took off her boots and pants, and almost took off her underwear, but Jack said, "Stop baby, don't take those off yet." She nodded and picked up her clothes and put them on the recliner chair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.