Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack dried off, then slid on his underwear and boots. He wrapped Ariel up in the blanket, then laid the towels and his jeans on her lap. He picked her up, blanket and all, and carried her back into the cabin, laying her gently on the bed. She unwrapped the wet blanket from her body and gave Jack the towels and his pants. He took the blanket and the towels outside and laid them on the wood pile to dry. He came back inside and pulled back the other blankets so Ariel could get under them ... He pulled the blanket up to her waist, and tucked it around her legs. She was sitting up so he took another towel and dried her hair for her with it.

Jack walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer. He took out a hair brush, a comb, and a small hand-held mirror. He went back over to the bed and sat down. Ariel turned so her back was to him, and he began brushing her long shiny hair. He wanted her to be very happy in every way, so he thought that she might enjoy having him brush her hair for her. He was right. He heard her sigh deeply and felt her body starting to relax. After a few minutes, he had her lay on her tummy, making it easier for him to brush her hair, since it was so long. Several minutes later, Ariel's hair was tangle-free, shiny and silky smooth. He braided it for her and secured the end with one of her pony tail holders that was in the drawer, then put away the brush, comb and mirror.

Ariel had relaxed so completely that she had unintentionally fallen asleep. Jack looked at her face, relaxed in sleep, with a small smile on her rosy lips. Her eyelashes were spread like twin fans over her golden tanned cheeks. He got up from the bed and walked over to the door. He looked outside and saw that it was dark out now, so he closed the door. He took off his boots and underwear, then turned out the lamp above the table after making sure there were matches on the table and dresser. He slid into bed beside her and pulled the blankets up over their naked bodies. He pulled her close, her back to his belly, kissed her cheek and fell asleep with his arm over her waist.

Ariel was having a wonderful dream as she slept. She was dreaming of her wedding day with all the flowers, her wedding gown, and Jack wearing a black tuxedo. She dreamed of the ceremony, standing with Jack in the front of the church, all their friends and family watching them, exchanging their vows and that deep passionate kiss to unite them forever. She dreamed of the reception, the band playing her favorite song as she and Jack danced the first dance as husband and wife. She dreamed about their honeymoon, which she decided, she wanted to have here at the cabin, unless Jack wanted to go some other place for the honeymoon. They would talk about it later, but she felt that Jack would agree to it.

Jack was still concerned for Ariel. It scared him when she passed out on him earlier in the evening. He decided to talk to his doctor about it. He also decided to go slower with her when they made love. He didn't want her passing out on him again when she reached her climax. He woke up several times during the night to check on her, lighting only one candle so as not to wake her. He thought she looked like an angel laying there with the braid of her hair wrapped around her arm. He gently placed his hand on her forehead and pushed her hair out of her face. He kissed her cheek, whispered "I love you, Ariel." as she smiled and sighed, then he blew out the candle. He pulled the blankets back up over them, pulled her close again and fell back to sleep each time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.