Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Jack pulled the picnic basket out from under the kitchen counter and took the picnic blanket from the closet after he put on his boots. Ariel looked at him curiously and he said, "The picnic is part of my surprise, baby. I packed it when I came downstairs this morning. And if you look outside by the barn, you will see that the horses are both saddled and ready to go too, baby." She looked out the kitchen window, and sure enough, there were Cajun and Lady, all saddled except for their bridles. They had the saddles on and had lead ropes fastened to their halters. They were both tied to the hitching post and nibbling on the grass around the post.

Ariel smiled and asked him, "When did you do that, honey? When I woke up, your clothes were still on the chair upstairs."

Jack laughed and said, "Right after I came downstairs, I slid my boots on and went outside in just my boots and underwear, with a couple of carrots in my hand. I had no trouble catching them so I put their saddles on and tied them to the post before coming in and packing the basket and making a pot of coffee."

She smiled, winked at him and said, "Wow, you sure were busy this morning, baby. What time did you wake up?"

"Around six, honey. I knew you were going to get up at 7:30 so I wanted everything ready for the surprise before you got up. Are you ready to go, baby?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess so. Do I need any extra clothes or anything?" she asked him. Jack shook his head "no" then Ariel took Angel's food and water dishes out to the barn and they left the house, Jack locking the door behind him. Jack tied the basket and blanket to the back of his saddle while Ariel put Lady's bridle on her. Jack put on Cajun's bridle too. Ariel was about to take off the lead rope when Jack stopped her. "We'll need the lead ropes, baby. Leave it on her. Mount up, darling." he said ... They both mounted up on the horses and rode out. When they got to the trail down the road, Jack stopped the horses.

He handed Ariel a black blindfold, then took Lady's lead rope in his hand and said, "Put the blindfold on baby. I don't want you to see the surprise before I'm ready for you to see it. You'll only need to wear it for about a half hour, honey, so don't be afraid."

Ariel cocked an eyebrow at him and said, "I'm not afraid, Jack. I'm just very, very curious about the surprise." Then she put on the blindfold.

He said, "Now hold on, honey. I'll walk the horses to the surprise that awaits you, my love." Then Ariel felt the horses start to move and she held tightly to the reins. Every few minutes, Jack would ask her, "Are you alright, baby?"

Ariel would reply, "Yes dear, I'm fine. Are we there yet?"

He laughed and said, "No baby, not yet."

She felt Lady turn right, onto another trail she had guessed. Jack said, "Five more minutes baby, then you can take off the blindfold."

She said, "Ok honey." then felt Lady stop.

She heard Jack dismount and he said, "Stay right there for a couple minutes, baby." She heard him removing the saddle from Cajun, then she heard him lead the horse away a short distance and heard a gate close. Ariel jumped as she felt his hand on her thigh. "Easy baby, it's just me." he said soothingly. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her down after she put her hands on his shoulders. Her body slid slowly down his and she heard him take a deep breath as her lower body slid over his and her feet touched the ground. He kissed her and said, "Stand right here, baby. Don't move until I come to you."

"Ok Jack." she replied.

Ariel heard the creak of leather as he unsaddled Lady, then hoof beats as he walked her away. Creeeeeaaakkkkk, gate opening. Hoof beats, Lady walking. Creeeeaaakkk, gate closing. She heard him walk over and lift the saddles and walk away. A moment later, she heard two thumps as Jack dropped the saddles on something that sounded like wood. More footsteps on the gravel, then Jack was taking her hand and leading her. He stopped and said, "Ok honey, take off the blindfold." She took the blindfold off slowly to allow her eyes to adjust to the light. When she could see clearly, she looked and saw the lean-to where they had gone for their second date.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.