Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

BUZZZZZZ!!! BUZZZZZZ!!! BUZZZZZZ!!! Ariel slowly woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off. She looked at the clock: 7:30 am. She reached over and turned it off, then stretched her arms and legs out. She rolled over to look at Jack, but she was surprised to see that he wasn't in bed beside her. She yawned and looked around. His clothes were still on the chair by the dresser where he had left them. All that was missing was his underwear. Her clothes were sitting in the laundry baskets for washing, and even her jewelry was put away in her jewelry cases. She smiled as she realized that Jack had tidied things up while she slept.

She listened quietly and heard Jack talking to the cat downstairs in the kitchen. She sat up, swung her legs over the side of the bed and padded barefoot to her dresser. She pulled open a drawer and took out her red lace nighty and slipped it on, then she took the matching robe from the hook inside her closet. She went quietly down the stairs, thankful that none of them squeaked as she stepped on them. As she got to the bottom of the stairs, she saw Jack sitting at the table, a cup of steaming coffee in front of him. Ariel saw Angel sitting on one of the other chairs watching Jack, meowing back at him as if carrying on a conversation. Ariel heard Jack ask Angel, "So Angel-kitty, do you think that your beautiful owner is awake and ready for some breakfast yet?"

Angel replied, "Meow-oww." then looked toward the stairs where Ariel was sitting.

Jack turned and saw Ariel sitting there on the bottom step, elbows on her knees, chin on her clasped hands, watching him dreamily, as she said, "Good morning, handsome. Yes, I am awake and ready for some breakfast, dear. What are you making?" Jack stood up and she saw that he was wearing only his red boxer shorts, which Ariel thought made him look really sexy. He walked over, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Ariel could taste the coffee in his mouth and it made her stomach growl loudly. They both heard it, and they laughed.

"I was thinking of whipping up some ham and cheese omelets, toast, juice and coffee, baby. Is that ok? I already checked in the fridge and everything I need is in there. Can I pour you a cup of coffee, honey?" he asked.

"Yes dear, coffee would be good and the omelets sound absolutely delicious! I'm starving!" she replied as Jack led her to the table and pulled out a chair for her. She sat and Jack went to the coffee maker and poured coffee into Ariel's favorite mug, a tall red one with a Queen of Hearts playing card painted on it. He added cream, sugar and the vanilla to the coffee and stirred it good before bringing it to Ariel. She tasted it and said, "Yum! Just right, baby! You remembered just how I like my coffee!" He smiled, kissed her, then went to the fridge to take out what he needed for the omelets.

Ariel thought to herself, "I wonder how many other women are having their breakfast made for them by a gorgeous hunk walking around in tight red boxer shorts that really show off his tight ass and delicious package..." Jack turned around to look at her and caught her staring at him. Her face blushed almost as red as the robe and nighty she was wearing, and Jack knew she had been checking out his lower body, covered only with his underwear. Just to make her blush more, he lifted one side of the front of his boxers, giving her a peek at his love muscle, which was starting to harden right before her eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.