Love's True Obsession...
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

They walked inside hand in hand and Jack closed the door behind him. Ariel took the flowers into the kitchen, pulled a large vase out of the cupboard and put water in it. She removed the plastic and tissue paper from the bouquet and put them into the vase of water. She carried the vase into the living room and placed it on the mantle above the fireplace. Jack was sitting on the couch looking at one of Ariel's horse magazines.

When she turned around after putting the vase on the mantle, she smiled as he patted the couch cushion beside him. She walked over and sat beside him. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply, his right hand coming up to cup her breast, massaging and squeezing it gently. She moaned and he smiled. He could feel her nipple harden beneath the thin fabric of her cotton dress. His fingers crept up and pulled down the bodice of her dress, exposing both of her full, golden-tanned breasts. He gently squeezed both of her nipples, hardening them almost instantly at his touch.

His hand slid down her side and her hip, stroking gently. He kissed her again and said, "Baby, I've been waiting all week for this, you know." His voice was deep and husky with desire.

"I know, I have too, Jack." she replied. He continued moving his hand down her leg to the hem of her dress. His hand stealthily moved under her dress and up the soft smooth skin of her thigh. His fingers brushed against the soft lace of her panties as they sought out her feminine heat and moisture. Ariel moaned as Jack's fingers slid under her panties to caress her damp curls. He slipped a finger between the lips of her swollen flesh and caressed the little nub of her womanhood.

Ariel raised her head up and her tongue flicked out to lick his earlobe, pulling it gently between her teeth. Jack growled and she giggled. Her hand slowly unbuttoned the front of his shirt then slid beneath the cloth to caress the coarse mat of hair on his chest, her fingers swirling through it teasingly over his nipples. He gasped as she gently pinched the flat brown nubs of his male nipples, which hardened quickly under her sweet assault. Ariel pushed his shirt off his shoulders and arms, then tossed it onto the floor. She fully exposed the muscular chest and bronze-gold tanned skin covered by a mat of curly black hair that trailed down his belly to disappear under the waist band of his pants.

She leaned over and flicked his nipples with her tongue, then placed light kisses all over his chest, causing him to let out a low animal-like growl. Her hand slowly slid down over his tight 6-pack abs, following the trail of hair over his bellybutton to the waistband of his pants. She unbuckled his belt, removing it with a quick tug and tossing it to the floor. She rubbed her hand over the front of his pants, feeling the obvious bulge of his desire, separated from her hand only by the fabrics of his pants and underwear. She unbuttoned his pants, slowly and carefully unzipped the zipper, then slid her hand in under the elastic band of his boxers to caress his firm shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.