Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

They stood there in the water for a while, still joined together intimately. Ariel could feel him softening inside her vagina. Jack pulled himself out of her and carried her to the shore of the pond. He bent down and Ariel grabbed the towels, then Jack carried her back to the lean-to. He laid her on the blanket and dried her off. He handed her clothes to her and then dried himself off while she dressed. While Jack dressed, Ariel straightened the blanket and set out the picnic lunch that she had packed in the cooler.

They had ham & cheese sandwiches, fruit, potato chips and soda for lunch. Jack raised an eye brow when she handed him a bottle of soda. She laughed and said, "Sorry honey. I was out of beer."

He took the bottle and said, "Well, don't forget it next time, baby. We'll be coming out here a lot so keep a good supply of beer handy for me, honey."

"I will, dear." she laughed, then leaned over and kissed him again. They sat there and ate lunch and talked about what they would do if they owned this little patch of land in the middle of the woods, laughing at the funny things they would do, and about any changes that could possibly be made to the building and corral. As they talked, an idea began forming in Jack's head.

Jack looked at his watch and said, "I think it's about time to head back, baby. Don't you?" Ariel yawned, nodded her head and began packing up what was left of their lunch. Jack picked up the saddles and bridles and took them to the corral while Ariel picked up everything in the lean-to. Jack took the lead ropes from a nearby tree branch after he sat the saddles on the rail by the gate. He went into the corral and hooked the ropes to the horses' halters. He led them to the pond to get a drink before they left to go home. After a few minutes, he led them back to the corral, tied the ropes to the rails and saddled them up.

By the time Ariel had everything packed and ready to go, Jack was just finishing saddling Cajun. Lady was all set to go. Ariel gave Jack the backpack to tie to his saddle and she tied the cooler to her saddle. Jack helped Ariel mount up. She leaned down and kissed him before he walked to Cajun and climbed on. They rode out, following the "Maple Trail" to the "Elm Trail" and back to the road to her house. They turned into the driveway, rode past the cars and right to the barn. They dismounted and unsaddled the horses, brushed them and cleaned out their hooves before turning them out into the pasture.

Jack picked up the cooler and backpack after he put the saddles and bridles in the barn. He followed Ariel into the house and sat everything on the kitchen table. As Ariel went to unpack the cooler, Jack pulled her into his arms, hugged her tightly and kissed her hard. Moments later, he broke the kiss and said, "I love you, baby. Thank you for a wonderful day."

Ariel looked into his eyes, smiled and said, "I love you too, Jack. I really enjoyed being with you today too. Now let me get the cooler unpacked, babe. Go watch some TV until dinner's ready, ok?" He nodded, kissed her again, then went into the living room to watch TV.

All of that happened less than a month ago, Ariel recalled happily. She finished her shower and dried off. She wrapped a big fluffy red towel around her naked body and applied her deodorant and perfume. Then she went upstairs to get dressed. Angel, the cat, was laying on the bed curled up into a ball sound asleep when Ariel went into the bedroom. She opened her closet and looked through her clothes. After a few moments, she decided on her white and red striped sun dress, the strapless one with the heart-shaped bodice that hugs and lifts her full breasts without her having to wear a bra.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.