Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ariel smiled at Jack and he could see his seed running down her chin and dripping onto her chest as she sat up. He reached over and unzipped the backpack, removing the roll of toilet paper. He smiled as he handed it to Ariel and she unrolled some of it, using it to wipe her face and chest before tossing it aside. Then she climbed up on top of Jack, her legs straddling his stomach, her breasts hanging over his chest as she leaned down and kissed him. Jack could taste himself on her tongue as they kissed, and since the taste of her wetness was still in his mouth, the flavors combined in the kiss to drive him wild.

He grabbed her hips, pushing her backwards a bit and thrusting his still-hard shaft deep into her hot wetness, causing her to gasp with pleasure as he drove himself into her with wild abandonment. Her breathing became gasps for breath as his movements became more frenzied. His intense thrusting rapidly sent her soaring to clouds of erotic pleasure like none she had seen before with any other man. Suddenly he rolled her over onto her back, continuing to thrust his fierce shaft deep into her hot wet flesh. Jack could feel her vaginal muscles start to tremble as another strong orgasm overtook her just moments before he found his own orgasmic release deep within her hot sheath of love.

He collapsed on her, breathing hard and covered with drops of sweat. He rested his head on her chest, heating her rapid heartbeat gradually slow down to normal. She brushed a lock of sweat-dampened hair back from his cheek and kissed his forehead. She said very softly, "I love you, Jack."

He looked up into her tear-dampened eyes and said, "I love you too, Ariel honey. What are these tears for, baby? Don't cry, sweetie. I'm not going anywhere, ever baby."

Ariel wiped her hand across her cheeks to get rid of the tears and said, "Oh, I know that. I'm just crying because I'm so happy that I found you. No one has made me feel this happy in years, Jack. I hope this feeling lasts forever." He smiled and kissed her as he pulled himself from her body and lay beside her.

She snuggled close to him, resting her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest. Her skin was glistening with perspiration and the mass of her dark chocolaty hair was spread over his arm like a sheet of silk. He kissed her forehead and said, "How about a swim to cool off, baby? Then we can eat that delicious lunch you packed for us." She nodded then sat up while he pulled two towels from the backpack. He stood up, then pulled her up to her feet, handing her one of the towels, which she wrapped around her beautiful naked body. He wrapped the other towel around his waist. They walked hand-in-hand to the bank of the pond, dropped the towels and plunged into the cool refreshing water.

Ariel swam to the deepest part of the pond. Jack watched her and thought that she looked like a dark haired mermaid or water nymph, totally content in the water and very happy, gliding smoothly through the clear water. She stopped and turned to face him, treading water to keep her head above the surface. Her hair was a dark shiny mass floating on the surface of the pond and her cheeks were still slightly flushed from their intense lovemaking just minutes before. "Baby, you are so damned beautiful!" Jack said to her. She smiled then swam away, diving under the water. Her bare butt came up out of the water as she dove under and Jack laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.